Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45096 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by psucc(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
I dont think it's best to let the case die just like that. Let them go ahead with the investigation as it will unravel the source and brain behind the fraud. Thus, if they will be courageous enough to step on toes, it will help to reduce fraud.

The system is stinkingly matched with fraud

jmoore:
This has turn to iberibe.

This easy fraud that doesn't take 5 minutes to detect is what they are setting up committee of professors.

They should allow this case to die.

That result is FAKE.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bellotelli: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
udumosam23:
Very good. At least let us know what really happened. The girl sounded too innocent and wouldn't be protesting with a faked result.
All they should do is to revisit her scripts to investigate whether she actually scored the disputed marks. All these social media brouhaha is unnecessary. We have other important things to reason in this so called country.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

After all your nonsense , you are now making a u turn to endorse my original statement….. “ Don’t underestimate an intelligent 19yr old. There is nothing like an innocent 19 year old”. Is that not what I said in the beginning?

The problem with the typical Nigerian is they argue with a sick measuring mindset instead of the substance.

You have gone from my children don’t disobey to my children steal biscuits, from a 19 year old is innocent to a 19yr old is not innocent. All because you came here to be a braggart instead of the substance of what I said.
Okay!!! You win!

Typical Nigerian? undecided grin grin cheesy what a conclusion, everyone on here must be a Nigeria.

Again, you win! Jeeeez!

By the way, i saw many child psychologists as a teenager from the age of 13 to 21 they did nada! for me and i was worst than a 19 years old driving around with a fake licence. But hey! That is the beauty of an anony. Forum.

Las las, i believe this girl might be innocent.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by imam07: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
udumosam23:
Very good. At least let us know what really happened. The girl sounded too innocent and wouldn't be protesting with a faked result.
nah mumu u be. So someone with innocent face can sell u for market and collect change. Nah face people dey use commit crime?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by AfonjaPriest: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brilliant! A serious issue requires serious people to investigate. Not like the shoddy jobs INEC and JAMB have shown us they are capable of doing, every time.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kukutenla: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop being ruled by your emotions..

I have posted the reply to your question by GeneralPula

Seems you have problem with English.
Is Anambra state commissioner the public domain?
Go back and read the op carefully and get someone with better comprehension to explain it to you
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by frankyychiji(f): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew
Okoroawusa.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Aurelius1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
priceactionx:
Jamb has to defend herself because there are too much of blackmail and one sided sentiments against them. They may not be saint but they need to protect their image cos this case is being monitored from schools abroad too. And hope you know the reasons.
This is my personal submissions with what I have seen and watched so far:
The reason she is twisting and tweaking the facts before her now is that she has seen all what jamb spoke person presented as some basic facts, there by nailing her. I think He even said Jamb has over 10 major evidences that won't be revealed to the public because of their software data protection until when necessary.
All the timecodes of everything she did with her phone number and response she got from the SMS ( that message that she claimed she sent from her screenshot returned to give her original results which the jamb spoke person printed the whole attempt and response out but she likely deleted the response she got) , the outdated software that jamb no longer installed, and the Airtel SMS log was printed out and explained how it works .
She is scared now.
That thing is done with the knowledge of her dad for the reason best known to him and he is covering her. The way he answered his interview has given him away. May be they were not expecting that 24x as her original result , or want to trick people for scorlarship and so on or over awarded her with bogus figures from cafe.

They should pick the guy at the cafe she printed that result.. they are the one that gave her assurance and the authentication of that result and she fell for it with her dad. That's my thoughts.
But she is likely going to be prosecuted. She should go and get a strong lawyer.
Something like this made jamb upgraded their software and templates 2 years ago. The guy did exactly the same thing and sued jamb 2 billion naira for rejecting their own results that it was fake and he didn't get the highest score. Later started apologizing when the court saw all the evidences against him.
Jamb under oloyede is a no nonsense. He will mess her up alot.
If his regional people didn't blackmail and escalate this, it would have slided cos jamb said she is not the only one doing that but they overlooked others cos they can't use the results for admission but just to deceive may be uneducated parents.
Waiting for her lawyers from her tribe, that gave jamb 24/48 hours deadlines to apologize openly or get sued. Waiting for them to sue Jamb and see how their chambers will get ruined and get penalised heavily for supporting criminality out of sentiments.
What I don't understand is why would they go the extra mile to print a fake result when you know you could be detected? Besides, the fake result cannot be used to offer her admission. It makes no sense. Or it's the scholarship and other pecks that comes with getting the highest score. I pray it turns out well for her, otherwise, she's scarred for life.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by emnite(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew

And jamb called DSS for her? Who is supposed to be ashamed here?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by makavalley(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

JAMB is not concerned in anyway with that fraud.

Stop sending her because she is Igbo

There's no party I'm supporting here let proper investigation be carried out and the truth come to light thats all....... but it baffles me the moment anyone supports her you label them Igbo's why?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by eldoradoxx: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Terrorist investigating Terrorist in a joint comprehensive fraud.
Which of the persons on the list is a terrorist. Assist us with some info available to you. Thanks
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by TheGift: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

The most puerile and imbecilic comment I have read on Naira land in the last one week.

You guys really need to stop with this foolishness

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Rotentik19: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
7lives:

I watched in shock as an ss1 student wail unconsollably, just because she was beaten in mathematics, by another student.
On the prize giving day her mother came to make trouble, she just can't understand that another child is better than hers, because this girl has been winning this price since jss 1.
What she didn't know is that the girl that beat her child, was a new comer to that school.
Even the school was shocked, but the girl who beat their champion was a no nonsense competitor.
Private school are all about money, they called the actual winner aside, " you did not pay for end of the year party, the other girl paid ", can you get your mother to the party money, so that we can give you your price?.
The girl's mother had no money at that moment, and school authority were like " party money and much more, are also part of the merit ".
So the price was given to the loser while winner looked away.
The girl that was robbed is now studying information technology, while madam I better pass my neighbor is still slugging it out with JAMB, because she's yet to meet the cut off points.
Mesoma is brilliant no doubt, her greatest undoing is mistaking JAMB for her school examinations.You sound as someone who knows the girl one on one.

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by ABIKEM: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Prof for oir country no even get level oh..ontop sec school girl matter..una come.line proffesors

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by chidiokay: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!

Yeah ! she has being taking the 1st position all her life but, jamb happened .. for the 1st time she find herself in a position beneath 1st, it takes lot of maturity to accept defeat, something peter obi also lacks

That is one big test ... all her life she was raised to bask in success, anything below 1st position to her feels like failure that she can't accept, she must have felt she let herself down, her family, and school. she is like a project everyone believed in, at that stage it difficult to see yourself FAIL, have being there

What complicated the matter is what she stands to gain with that result, which as started gaining sef .. so there is room for MOTIVE here

Between Mmiesoma and Jamb, only the gurl stands to benefit from any angle we chose to look at it.
Prof oloyede became VC at the time i got admission into unilorin .. we saw shege cheesy both student & lecturer we hated him becos he is a very credible fellow, zero tolerance to malpractice. he even gave us school uniform .. breaks down crying 😭

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Roozzaay(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
How many Profs ontop this useless matter of fraud? So Tax Payers money would still be wasted join? Honestly most Nigerian state governors are constitution-backed fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lifestone:

They have. But she still disputing it

Not true...Show me when and where and it
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Nex123: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A committee of professors to investigate what IT experts can decode in few minutes.

As in Ehn cool
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by bluecircle470: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

She’s not innocent, she was carried along
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by na2016: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:

That girl no lie. I suspect jamb is comprised.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by 2mch(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
This girl is mentally sick and a fraudulent liar. She tried to hack the system by sending the system the exact results she went to print out on that screen. Thinking the system will send it back. But 5 times, the system sent 249. So she went somewhere to get that fake result maybe to fool her parents. JAMB even has evidence she printed out the new format with 249 on it. She’s delusional and a liar. No need to waste State resources. She should simply be arrested and jailed even if she’s a minor.

Minors do commit crimes a lot and hav their own prison. Some even kill and feel no remorse. They will lie till you show them proof in their face. I have seen it before. In her mind she has convinced herself that, that is her score when it is not true.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Lifestone(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Not true...Show me when and where and it
It's allover cyber space. Just do a simple search
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by AK481(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A committee of professors to investigate what IT experts can decode in few minutes.

wether fake or not is not the core issue .
the core issue is was it a mistake from jamb ,did mmesomma play any role in falsifying the result ?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by NwaliE01: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Sometimes it's wise to just shut up to hide your foolishness a little.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Toktee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lifestone:
This morning, I asked my daughter who did Jamb last year (2022) for her slip.
Her slip has her picture, same as the claim of Jamb.
Handlers of this girl should stop dragging this issue, that result she's parading is very fake.
Leave emotions aside
So your own investigation is by looking at your daughter's jamb result?
Sense elude you sir.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
chessguru:
it is very clear From the tissue paper of a document the girl was holding that it was fake , they stopped that format in year 2021 , even the blind can see that one , that needs no investigation , JAMB was in order to make their move . DSS can investigate who did the forgery , we already know it is FAKE .
The News has been in public domain for over one month until Jamb came up with the Allegations.
It's better for everyone to rest until proper investigation is made.
Let's know if the mix up is from their end or the girl is guilty.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Juju70(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Dunce
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Lifestone(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Toktee:
So your own investigation is by looking at your daughter's jamb result?
Sense elude you sir.
Haaa. Why are you abusing me. You lacked manners o.
I'm not delusional like you. Yes I checked my daughter's slip and compare that to the fake results she's parading.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by kforces2000(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
you be olodo
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Ezekiel2122(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
All these Mr knows all.... Let them do the proper investigation and come out with reality before condemning the girl now... Afterall, law says suspect until proven guilty by court of law
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Felix6: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
What sort of rubbish is this; All these Idle professors on top this little issue? What a waste. I can bet, 90% of them don't know jack about ICT. which is the main organ of this investigation, five good people comprising of two tech (ICT) experts, one education expert, one legal expert, and one government representative would have been more effective in delivery and cost. But Nigeria which way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.