Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45022 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Agugbadin: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
So she went to protest that she was not recognised as the candidate with the highest score. Maybe she not aware that ithe result she has is Fake.
Her score 249 is a good result, where did she get this fake result from.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Toktee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lifestone:

Haaa. Why are you abusing me. You lacked manners o.
I'm not delusional like you. Yes I checked my daughter's slip and compare that to the fake results she's parading.
I am not abusing you sir.
Is this same jamb that accused an igbo boy some years back of forgery?

The motor that carry inec na him carry jamb too.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by bigcee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew
What if na ur sister?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by stevups(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A committee of professors to investigate what IT experts can decode in few minutes.

They are making mockery of professorial intelligence
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bonjelomo: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

U mean someone else was trying to trick utme portal by editing the sms from jamb and resending it to the same ussd number, as obtained by forensic records by Airtel done on the girls sim?

We all know the truth, but we want to do everything to change its shape.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by pappydeewhy: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why is she the only one among thousands or millions of other students that Sat for the exam?It's very strange.The result is clearly a forged result. Her persistence may land her into more trouble.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Agugbadin: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Well let the investigation begin.... All I know is that the truth will prevail and this innocent girl will be acquitted

Wait for the truth ,don't take side yet.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Neoteny7: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
jmoore:
This has turn to iberibe.

This easy fraud that doesn't take 5 minutes to detect is what they are setting up committee of professors.

They should allow this case to die.

That result is FAKE.

It's not about the girl, it's about how much can be stolen in the name of this non-issue.

Like you said, all they need to do is check her result online from the authentic jamb portal
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bonjelomo: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Depriest2020:
The cyber center where she checked and printed that result should be investigated too.

Was it the cyber cafe that was editing her results to 362, on her airtel sim and resending it to the sender ussd number?

Will something happen if we say the truth for once?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Macdennnnnnnn: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Depriest2020:
The cyber center where she checked and printed that result should be investigated too.

A Cyber cafe would not just print an inflated result score slip for a client without being ask to do so. Remember the girl had already checked her result to be 249 using the USSD code.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bonjelomo: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Well let the investigation begin.... All I know is that the truth will prevail and this innocent girl will be acquitted

Airtel released forensic report on her sim card of her she was editing her results and resending it to the sender USSD code...yet she is "innocent"?

Is Airtel also Yoruba moslem?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by samuelson06(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
jmoore:

This easy fraud that doesn't take 5 minutes to detect is what they are setting up committee of professors.

That result is FAKE.

Ask yourself, how will that poor girl wants to fake her scores to make it the highest in the country and then take same result to the government? Who does that? Is it a goat that gave birth to her? Let's calm down in this matter, please. I strongly doubt she forged that result. Remember, she has acted innocently throughout.

Meanwhile, the score she had, I strongly believe was enough for her course of choice. So, why want to fake her result when she's scored high already? I can tell you that no child is desperate to be number one in JAMB in the whole country. Instead, they strive to score to make it enough for their course of study. So, let's be careful about how we approach this matter.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by pappydeewhy: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why is she the only one with a different result format amongst other candidates that Sat for the exam.I believe Anambra State government know what they are doing. They are trying to deescalate the issue to help the girl out.But it's highly doubtful she will not be prosecuted.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by jceesquare(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Another waste of state resources
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bonjelomo: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
samuelson06:

Ask yourself, how will that poor girl wants to fake her scores to make it the highest in the country and then take same result to the government? Who does that? Is it a goat that gave birth to her? Let's calm down in this matter, please. I strongly doubt she forged that result. Remember, she has acted innocently throughout.

Meanwhile, the score she had, I strongly believe was enough for her course of choice. So, why want to fake her result when she's scored high already? I can tell you that no child is desperate to be number one in JAMB in the whole country. Instead, they strive to score to make it enough for their course of study. So, let's be careful about how we approach this matter.

Airtel released forensic report on her sim card of her she was editing her results and resending it to the sender USSD code...yet she is "innocent"?

Does Airtel have any issues with her?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Larryndelaw: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nonsense, What rubbish committee , everything committee. How much was budgeted for these nonsense. The lady is a thief. She forged the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by hush15: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

That's what av been pointing out. I won't be surprised that results are traded by staffs of JAMB to favour their patronized, allocating people's results to others just as banks post peoples money into another account to perpetrate their crime. I remember Uni days, there was this student who didn't write exams but have score abi no be Jamb again....
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Terrorist investigating Terrorist in a joint comprehensive fraud.
How, Pig, Ewu
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Thomasankara(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
[/color] professor wey suppose dey class😆😆😆why Dem no just give the work to forensic experts[color=#770077]
jmoore:

That result is FAKE.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Thomasankara(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
[/color]the best in the class also forge results,so this conclusion is not rational[color=#770077]
tonywonder:

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Thomasankara(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin grin[/color]valid reply[color=#770077]
7lives:

I watched in shock as an ss1 student wail unconsollably, just because she was beaten in mathematics, by another student.
On the prize giving day her mother came to make trouble, she just can't understand that another child is better than hers, because this girl has been winning this price since jss 1.
What she didn't know is that the girl that beat her child, was a new comer to that school.
Even the school was shocked, but the girl who beat their champion was a no nonsense competitor.
Private school are all about money, they called the actual winner aside, " you did not pay for end of the year party, the other girl paid ", can you get your mother to the party money, so that we can give you your price?.
The girl's mother had no money at that moment, and school authority were like " party money and much more, are also part of the merit ".
So the price was given to the loser while winner looked away.
The girl that was robbed is now studying information technology, while madam I better pass my neighbor is still slugging it out with JAMB, because she's yet to meet the cut off points.
Mesoma is brilliant no doubt, her greatest undoing is mistaking JAMB for her school examinations.

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by HRMK: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
IS THERE ANY OTHER BODY THAT THE UNIVERSITY WILL START FROM APART FROM JAMB?WHY THE WASTED EFFORTS?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Mayeldah(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
This thing go soon reach UN grin
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by francotunsco: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Na you innocent the girl?

You sabi pass JAMB?

Who you be sef?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Freebills12: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
jmoore:

That result is FAKE.

You are sounding as if you are afraid of the outcome! If DSS is still investigating this case why such unprofessional media trial by Jamb?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by stuffs2002: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tochj:
Jamb really messed the whole thing up
DSS is still investigating,
Boom!!! Jamb went to the press to condemn the little girl
If there's a mixed up somewhere
They should have waited to know exactly what happened.
If the girl is guilty
They punish her
If the mix up is from their end
They deal with it,simple.

Deep in your heart you know that girl is a criminal but BIGOTRY has beclouded you

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by stuffs2002: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
ebufa:

Why are Africans so simple minded? It's not about whether it's fake or not but whether she faked the result herself or it was just a glitch of jamb servers or man made glitch ........after Inec's monumental glitch of presidential irev upload...is it Jamb's server that cannot glitch

IIGB0S will never accept the truth... It is shameful and sickening the way they are defending criminality just because the criminal girl is IIGB0

Why are glitches always affecting them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SLOVFO(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omoboricash:

I have nothing to gain from attacking your tribe. My best friend is an igbo man from imo state. We have been friend more than a decade. He travelled to Malaysia for his MSC, on his way back he contacted me To pick him up at airport. He spent 2 days in my house before going to his uncle house. He has family in lagos he didnt call them.
I almost marry an Igbo lady i met during my NYSC.
We separated due to religion difference.
The same scenario palyed out in north, no northerners was threatening jamb with law case.
If you dont know the gravity of the girl's offence, that was forgery and purnishment is imprisonmemt.
Stop encouraging fraud.

I am not and will never encourage forgery. In fact, I pray for the downfall of every Igbo man that engages in fraud and the like. Someone, an adult somewhere is involved in this alleged forgery case. That person should be apprehended and punished. Because of the involvement of the social media and the polarised nature of Nigeria this issue has become of public interest.
As for you having Igbos as friends that's cool and human. But that doesn't mean much...I have found out that people from the other "sides" love Igbos when they(igbos) appear subservient and disunited. Whenever Igbos ever rally around and support another Igbo person it is seen as tribalism. Whereas this is what the other ethnic groups have been doing for ages. Buhari's 8 years rule and the circumstances surrounding the emergence of PBAT (and what happened at Lagos state during the last elections) have taught igbos a lesson...I as a person believes in equality and justice.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by alizma: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
udumosam23:
Very good. At least let us know what really happened. The girl sounded too innocent and wouldn't be protesting with a faked result.
Make e no be say somebody from the school don pay jamb official to do some abracadabra so the girl can get high score while they will in turn use it to brag like, bring your "childlen" to our "scun", we are the best
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Drbarmes(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!
Her academic records are reasons why she felt pressured to impress her parents and people around her. Hence, the result forgery
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by stuffs2002: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
samuelson06:

You may lie to yourself because she is IIGB0 but that girl is a criminal.
She is not a child. She is 19 years old and hence old enough to stand for trial as an adult

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Kingson28: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Fkmodhi post=124225672]The mumu girl result is fake as thiefnu.buuuu fake Chicago university certificate.

Don't call the girl "mumu".
That's so uncivilised of you.
Grow up.
Stop being childish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best School For Masters Degree In The UK? / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.