Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal (34536 Views)

Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal by micmond: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's only in Nigeria that we sugarcoat crime related offenses because the culprit is our favorite person, if not tell me how CIVIL MATTER take connect cocaine crimes
GeneralPula:
Bamidele, who is the immediate past Chairman of the Senate Committee on Judiciary and a registered member of the American Bar Association, said there was no conviction and sentence against Tinubu as required by law for it to be turned to criminal charges.

Case solved!
Re: Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal by GeneralDae: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Robchuks77:

The last sentence is good to go..
Let me ask you.. Is drug case a civil case.
No but money laundering for drug dealers (whether done ignorantly or knowingly) can be a civil case.
Re: Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal by Emusan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralDae:

Okay so how does that invalidate it from being a civil forfeiture?

So a narcotic offence is a civil forfeiture to you oh ma Se ooo

Like witness like supporter cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

The witness says money laundering isn't a criminal offence.
Re: Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal by Emusan(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

What sort of foolish question is this, for God's sake? So you suddenly have memory loss as to the term "side hustle"?

This is pathetic!

And the side hustle doesn't have a name!

So pathetic like the person you're defending.
Re: Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal by Suspect33(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So you now agree that the Bonner nonsense is a farce and fake Propaganda abi? grin kiss

You are asking for DEA report, did I tell you that I want to produce it? grin

You are just confused and even messing ya sef the more.

guy man, where have you been? Mod ban you shey? grin

1 Like

Re: Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal by M4A1carbine: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Them wan use ban kee me oooo...

You know how they role na...when you smash dem, they become reporters to their favorite Mods with their reporting Monikers. No shakings Sha..I dey with you grin

Suspect33:
guy man, where have you been? Mod ban you shey? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers / Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.