Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims (1696 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Top 5 Reason Why Mohammed Is Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yeah, I got the information from one of your posts.

That guy enjoyed women in this world and will still enjoy wives of the prophets in Al - Jaanah. In Islamic paradise, their will be a lot of fight over women. I hope magun will not be used there! How will Joseph, earthly husband of Virgin Mary look at Mohammed, in possession of his wife? grin grin grin.

Fighting at the bank of rivers of wine.
Jihad continua.

Very selfish man.

If Mohammed married Mary in PARADISE, who should Joseph Marry?

And no one is allowed to marry any of Mohammed's wife even in paradise.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Very selfish man.

If Mohammed married Mary in PARADISE, who should Joseph Marry?

And no one is allowed to marry any of Mohammed's wife even in paradise.

Mohammed+ 72 houris + 15 earthly wives+ Mary+ .....

Catholics will fight die over Virgin Mary.
War in sexlamic paradise. grin grin grin
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

What is the essence of Allah's paradise without the goodies of life ?
Stop talking about Islam !
What is Temptation?

Is is a kind of reward promised in response for an action to be taken by a person.

The promise of Sex, Alcohol, Small boys, Girls with firm breasts, endless penis that wouldn't go limp, power for sex of a hundred men etc in exchange for following Islam and the prophet of Islam is a big TEMPTATION!

God can Test a person, but God doesn't Tempt people.
Satan is the one who Tempts people!
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

I've been asking Muslims :
What would be the relationship between Allah and Muslims in PARADISE?

Is Paradise just a place of food, drinks and endless sex Orgies alone?

I guess they'll tell me the answer tomorrow if I have patience

No answer. They too don't think since they are not permitted to question their prophet.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

The description of Allah coming in another form different from the form Muslims know him to be. Until Allah revealed his shin.

From the shin they recognized Allah. How many shapes does Allah have?

Allah is only different from Shytan with these feature.

1. Allah has two hands on the right side.
2. Satan has hands normal.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Mohammed+ 72 houris + 15 earthly wives+ Mary+ .....

Catholics will fight die over Virgin Mary.
War in sexlamic paradise. grin grin grin
You don't know that Allah will use all Christians including Catholics as ransom for Muslims in hell fire.

AND
All Christian Ladies with firm breasts and tight in-between including Mary would be married off to Muslim men?

Sorry, by Islamic doctrines no one would be able to defend Mary o!
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Allah is only different from Shytan with these feature.

1. Allah has two hands on the right side.
2. Satan has hands normal.
Don't forget that Allah is a shape-shifting Transformer o!
He could assume the shape of even the Dajjal but with two eyes or a young man with curly hairs in green suit or one armed bandit or one with a shin etc

Don't underestimate the power of Allah!
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

No answer. They too don't think since they are not permitted to question their prophet.
Allah tells them not to Question what he has made plain in the Qur'an.

How can you question the one who knows best?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf is QUIET!

You can hear a pin drop!

Simple Questions he cannot answer

Questions :
1. Why is it that Mohammed is the only prophet above the laws of his God?
2a. Why is the Islamic law of Divorce and Remarriage hostile to a dutiful and loving Muslim Wife who was rashly divorced by her husband?
b. Why must it be the wife that must pay for the stupidity of her husband by marrying a husband she doesn't want so that she can return to her husband and children?
3. What is the logic and common sense in this law of Divorce and Reconciliation
?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Allah tells them not to Question what he has made plain in the Qur'an.

How can you question the one who knows best?

I doubt the knowledge of Allah that revealed sperm are created from the backbone of man.

Some Muslims who are scientists now know more than Allah. Why these Muslims still stick with Allah is what I can't fathom.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Don't forget that Allah is a shape-shifting Transformer o!
He could assume the shape of even the Dajjal but with two eyes or a young man with curly hairs in green suit or one armed bandit or one with a shin etc

Don't underestimate the power of Allah!

Allah is only different from Dajjah with eyeballs and one hand longer than the others,.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

I doubt the knowledge of Allah that revealed sperm are created from the backbone of man.

Some Muslims who are scientists now know more than Allah. Why these Muslims still stick with Allah is what I can't fathom.
Islam is not just a reliion, it is a spiritual CHAIN on the Intellect and Emotions of a person to adopt Disconnection from God and Spiritual Death rather than Life through Christ.

Even when they know they truth, they cannot break off from the emotional attachment to Islam. Thus they have to find ways to explain away the truth
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Allah is only different from Dajjah with eyeballs and one hand longer than the others,.

He can shape-shifting into the form of Dajjal.

If not, why is Mohammed comparing Allah and the Dajjal?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

You don't know that Allah will use all Christians including Catholics as ransom for Muslims in hell fire.

AND
All Christian Ladies with firm breasts and tight in-between including Mary would be married off to Muslim men?

The question is why is Allah interested in sex?

Are there going to be procreation in Al - Jaanah? Is it going to be just winning, dinning, and sexing?

The whole place will be rowdy and lawless. Humans being what we are will still have a way of sleeping with other people's partners. Imagine this will go on for eternity! Will 72 houris satisfy a man?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

AND

Haa!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

The question is why is Allah interested in sex?

Are there going to be procreation in Al - Jaanah? Is it going to be just winning, dinning, and sexing?

The whole place will be rowdy and lawless. Humans being what we are will still have a way of sleeping with other people's partners. Imagine this will go on for eternity! Will 72 houris satisfy a man?
Mohammed is only enticing men with jucy offers so that they can be willing to die in order to get his gift of perpetual erections and big boobs in paradise.

You know Islam is men's religion!
SMH
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
AGAIN!

When a Prophet Disregards the Law of his God

Prophet Mohammed by Islamic Narrative is the best Muslim and yet he seems to be above the rules of Islam.
Let me not bore you with the Special Privileges Mohammed claimed that Allah gave him alone alone but not to any other Muslim. We shall look at the Islamic Rule for Divorce and Reconciliation in Islam

Let us look at the Law of Divorce in Islam

1. If a man utters to his wife thrice the phrase "I divorce you". The divorce is considered FINAL and even if the man was Drunk or unreasonably Angry or Deceived to utter those words, the wife is considered divorced (even if she wasn't guilty of any offence).
2. According to the Law of Allah, this divorced woman can only return back to her husband AFTER she married another person AND gets her orgasm from the new husband.
3. If this new (second husband) is impotent, this wife is trapped forever in a sensless marriage provoked by the sensless divorce pronounced by the husband.

Let's Imagine that the Husband of this Loving, Responsible and Religious wife comes to his senses and the rashly divorced Wife still loves her husband and most importantly doesn't want to leave her children alone. The Law is clear:
Marry Another Man AND receive Orgasm before she can return to her husband and children.

The Question is:
Mohammed divorced at least TWO or THREE of his Wives but we shall look only at one from the lot of Bint al-Jawn, Umm Sharīk and Hafsah b Umar.

Enter Mrs Hafsa Qutham Mohammed
She was divorced in Finality by Mohammed because she couldn't keep a secret (Qur'an 66:1-5)
Mohammed had to take her back after he changed his mind. However, there was no single record that Hafsa married anyone not to talk of receiving sexual orgasm from such a man.

Note: Mohammed actually made a decree that even after his death, no one was permitted to marry his widows.

Questions :
1. Why is it that Mohammed is the only prophet above the laws of his God?
2a. Why is the Islamic law of Divorce and Remarriage hostile to a dutiful and loving Muslim Wife who was rashly divorced by her husband?
b. Why must it be the wife that must pay for the stupidity of her husband by marrying a husband she doesn't want so that she can return to her husband and children?
3. What is the logic and common sense in this law of Divorce and Reconciliation?

References are below :

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Mohammed is only enticing men with jucy offers so that they can be willing to die in order to get his gift of perpetual erections and big boobs in paradise.

You know Islam is men's religion!
SMH

I was going to ask about their women in paradise? Are the ones transforming to houris?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

He can shape-shifting into the form of Dajjal.

If not, why is Mohammed comparing Allah and the Dajjal?

For my o. Allah is the only one forming Shytan, Dajjah, and Mohammed.

Are there no Abduls in the house to contribute or debunk?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Muhammad married over ten wives against the commandment of his god allah that mandated maximum of four wives
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:
See what Antichristian proved

Re: The Falsehood Of Original Sin by vdestro: 8:18am On Jul 02
AntiChristian:

My religion is Islam and not Mohammedism. Mohammedism is never mentioned in the Quran but Islam! Christianity was never practiced by christ nor mentioned as a religion in the Bible!

Vdestro
It does not appear so. You people have raised Mohammed even above Islam as proven by your killing for saying whatever you people feel is against Mohammed. So evidently, Mohammed is greater than islam.

AntiChristian:
No Muslim dare raise Muhammad more than his level of being a human prophet...

Vdestro:
I said more than Islam and now you have changed it to more than human prophet.

So, clearly, you impliedly admit that Mohammed is greater than Islam.

Which means that Islam is less than human beings.

Which means that it is Mohammed you worship.

You should continue with my response or are you tired?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MohammadSAW: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

What is Temptation?

Is is a kind of reward promised in response for an action to be taken by a person.

The promise of Sex, Alcohol, Small boys, Girls with firm breasts, endless penis that wouldn't go limp, power for sex of a hundred men etc in exchange for following Islam and the prophet of Islam is a big TEMPTATION!

God can Test a person, but God doesn't Tempt people.
Satan is the one who Tempts people!

STOP TALKING ABOUT ISLAM!
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MohammadSAW: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Since you are not a messenger of Allah, how can you be a heretic!?
LOL!!

I'm a messenger of Allah.
I preach the truth of Islam as received from Allah.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MohammadSAW: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

If I catch you with my wife in Al - Jaanah, ehn?

Is she a virgin below 16 years ?
As a messenger of Allah I only engage with virgins below 16 years .
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You too are having sex with minors?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

You should continue with my response or are you tired?
All you can do is Strawman Arguments.

What do you think the term "Original Sin" mean according to the Christians?

You probably have been arguing your own Strawman without knowing.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

I was going to ask about their women in paradise? Are the ones transforming to houris?
No!
Houris are specially created transparent perpetual virgin with firm big breasts ONLY as sexual Objects for Muslims by Allah.

In addition to the Houris, Allah will allow Muslim women to marry the Muslim man of their choice.

In addition to that, inmates of Hell fire with firm pointed big breasts with tight in-betweens would be removed from hell and given to Muslim men as wives

In addition to that, there are 3D brothels filled with images of beautiful men and women to which a Muslim mam can take a pick for sex.

In addition their are young boys who will serve as servants to the Muslim men in all capacities
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

I'm a messenger of Allah.
I preach the truth of Islam as received from Allah.
Are you indeed رسول الله?

This is blasphemy and you should be slaughtered for this. You are SLAVE of Allah and nothing more.

Where did you get this rubbish ?
Another Taqqiya!?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

STOP TALKING ABOUT ISLAM!
Why should I stop talking about Islam?

Are their some truths you don't want people to know?

Everything I've said are in your religious literatures and I posted the references: didn't I?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

Allah does not even have a minimum age limit for sex in the Qur'an.

Is it UNTRUE that a Muslim adult man can marry a prepubescent child of 3 years old And Divorce her?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
Muhammad married over ten wives against the commandment of his god allah that mandated maximum of four wives
Mohammed gave himself several exception to the rules of Allah for Muslims.

He married 14 wives : Muslims are limited to 4

He alone take 20% of the best of war booties (all the other soldiers share the remainder)

If he is interested in any wife of the Muslims, the man must divorce her for him

Any Muslim woman can give herself for casual sex to the prophet of Allah

Etc etc
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

For my o. Allah is the only one forming Shytan, Dajjah, and Mohammed.

Are there no Abduls in the house to contribute or debunk?
For where!?
They are all mute: no argument!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind / The Unchangeable Changer / God Uses Problems And Persecution To Inspect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.