Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm (33805 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by TheGift: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2023
SirLakes:

For real

You are assuming that everyone is at the same level you are in life, where going to Canada is a major milestone.

I can see that you are a silly person who lacks manner.

You want a young boy of 22 to do the same poultry business your father is doing, your dad who is probably retired, not looking for any profit but trying to keep himself busy.

You are very silly!!

I won't engage you further!!!

I can ALSO see that you are a silly person who lacks manners. If not what's with all the insults
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Tijani009: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
YelloweWest:

Nobody giving your kid's free world class education and paying 2m naira month to pack shiit here tho.

All shiit packing is not equal undecided

You day waste time day talk to fool, canada minimum wage is up to two million naira
That is even if na sweep u day sweep self, how many yes u go work minimum wage work for nigeria save 2m
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by OperationalVehi: 4:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Icon4s:

grin grin grin grin

good evening sir, Icon4s
icame across your post on the thread below. i am happy for you. its been years since that 2015 you made that post. how are you sir

https://www.nairaland.com/2241241/all-working-class-lets-meet#32437429
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by rumenase(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.
bro give me update on the street I mount abk.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by airprince(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
rumenase:
bro give me update on the street I mount abk.
Was your profile picture taken at Izokor hostel?
Background looks quite familiar

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Championlaw200(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Relocation is better than staying herr
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by rumenase(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
airprince:

Was your profile picture taken at Izokor hostel?
Background looks quite familiar
yeah
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by VisaInfoNL: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Papilagreen:
Bro if u get the opportunity to leave the run.. the best route to use na student study visa. The best decision I ever made was to leave Nigeria in 2019. For the United states. Fast-forward today I am already a permanent resident holder. Moral of the story make sure u get the right connection to help you and always stay focused..

How did you get Green card bro?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Papilagreen: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

How did you get Green card bro?

My wife flied for me why??
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by VisaInfoNL: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Papilagreen:

My wife flied for me why??

oh, okay, I asked because you said you went via F1.

So I was wondering.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Papilagreen: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

oh, okay, I asked because you said you went via F1.

So I was wondering.

Yes I went as an F1 student done with my master's and am married with my wife and daughter
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Goodnigga: 1:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Canada is better, because naira is depreciating and the economy of Nigeria is not robust, don't waste your money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.