Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm (33797 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Akalia(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.
Baba if you get 10m then you no get problem. Just 2m can start me a growing empire.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Georgejeez: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:
Go Canada ooo leave fowl alone

grin grin grin let the Fowl breaffff

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Jeffrey22(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Go to Canada

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Alvin212(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
What's poultry farm

Relocate don't look back

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by youngreezy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
lmao.....the comments here na mad oooo,Dem say person life never change since 2017

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Flamezreal(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Poultry business is tedious and risky. Go to Canada.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Bennysam: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Did you check the date that was far back in 2017 learn manners
Don't reply envy idiots that think everybody is in their level
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SafariHunter(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Go to less expensive European country ooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Since you're still young I would advise that you travel and further your studies and explore other opportunities cos once you settle down to family life you will not longer have time for it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Relocation oh.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Shantyken(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

See who wan invest 10million

On your recent thread you said you was tired saying at home

Werey

Jealousy wan kill u from inside ni

WEREY

12 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by oldsoja01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nice thread brother. If you can afford to start the business, pls do ooooo. I follow join the japa train, paid 18k pound for skul fees, house rent in london is abt 1500 pounds monthly, as a student, you can only work max 20hrs a week in the UK. I will not say i am regretting, but i will advice be financially capable before you consider japa. Depression and the bills are real in europe.

14 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by NinjaMetahuman: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Travel. A lot of risk in poultry business if you don't have the expertise and experience. Your 10 million will vanish before you open yours eyes.

If you have sure way to travel to Canada then take it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by nedekid: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Better carry you blokos to Canada sharp sharp.
For someone your age, I don't see much of a future here in naija.
Go and start life in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Bennysam: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Is a post made in 2017 really recent?

Within that space of time(6yrs), he has graduated and travelled out, and you still think he couldn't have made 10m?
He's just dying out of envy
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Raalsalghul: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Start a poultry farm in Nigeria. grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Ofadaman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Better die that poultry and move to canada

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by izadi: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
My simple advice for you is as follows:

1) Pursue the Canada travel as this is the best time to go based on your stated age of 22. You get a lot of points for express entry if you are within the age bracket of 21 to 29, have a degree and work experience in Canada so now is the time to go.

2) Once you have full residency in Canada, if you like you can come back to invest in your Naija poultry business with all your Canadian dollars you may have saved for this goal.

I am doing something similar - based in the UK and running property business in Naija.

So with good planning, patience and timing you can achieve both goals.

airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Akalia:
Baba if you get 10m then you no get problem. Just 2m can start me a growing empire.

Dey play

2m is nothing...in this Nigeria oooo

Oju e ma bo.... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by NinjaMetahuman: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

Werey
why do you think everyone will be on nairaland night and day like yourself hunting for like and share like a pathetic sadist.

2 years is enough for someone's life to change let alone 6.

17 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Icon4s(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

Werey

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Follow your instincts!

What plays for A does not play for B. Their is no universal handbook for life. Be ready to take full responsibilities for your actions.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by bestybee23(f): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
please relocate to Canafa, Fowl fit die any day, any time and your money will be lost, God forbids bad thing
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by OKOATA(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Well not really my friend who traveled told me to budget over 13m for everything
Canada is more expensive than relocating to the USA. With 8M you can migrate to the USA.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Shantyken(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

I will say u invest ur money and grow the empire, no be everybody wey japa dey make am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by shoskid(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
That's how I wasted 7figures on farming, Poultry is not that profitable again due to high cost of feeding

14 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by sonnie10: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Why not rent an already built farm and invest like #2M first and see how it goes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
shoskid:
That's how I wasted 7figures on farming, Poultry is not that profitable again due to high cost of feeding

Please tell him ooooo

Poultry business lol grin grin

Farmers dey see shege now

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Solitechworld(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please start a poultry but first go.and learn some basics about poultrykeeping before you start, you will get to be your own boss, and your children will also be Saved from this western ABCDEF..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by AskNgige2: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
post=124253246:
A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator in Canada....

It's not about the age, no matter how old you are.
Have a good mindset and pray for God's blessings and you will make it no matter how old you are when you get there....
Or no matter where you are.

BLESSINGS come ONLY from above......so says Our HOLY BOOK.

Cheers and all da very best for the future. ❤️
U don talk everything
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Asswipemod: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Finish your NYSC first. Then go to Canada to further. You will get permanent residency after you complete it.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by esosuo: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Someone that the gods have reasoned their matter would choose poultry farm over Canada , baba you no plan to live long abi Watin ? Poultry if rain fall na minus 50birds , if sun too shine na minus 70 , plan life well so you don’t blame your innocent village people oh

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.