Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm (33759 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by blocksy007: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.

Go abroad or do something else. Poultry is too difficult. How ever I have a beautiful business proposal for a tech company. If U are interested let me know. The business has already kicked started. So it's just you investing and working.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Timoleon(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Why didn’t you start the livestock farming in cape town?
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Willie2015: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
oldsoja01:
Nice thread brother. If you can afford to start the business, pls do ooooo. I follow join the japa train, paid 18k pound for skul fees, house rent in london is abt 1500 pounds monthly, as a student, you can only work max 20hrs a week in the UK. I will not say i am regretting, but i will advice be financially capable before you consider japa. Depression and the bills are real in europe.

It is expected...
U should have gone to smaller European countries...
There are schools with 2000 Euros fees...
And u can still do above 20 hrs part time...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by dogtails(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:
And I’m willing to invest 10m naira into the project
Send me 20k first abeg mk I use collect my certificate from my school tnx in advance chief
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by melonsgroup: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

Nothing has changed
you're just an invisible clown 🤡🐸
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by yankison(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Relocate u can start a farm in Canada too .. No go full if u have the money don't waste it here ..
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Greystone: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Wait…wait…
Are you seriously asking us for advice?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by murtalaa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:
i am right now e-seizing you by the collar and vigorously shaking you. Go to Canada. I said go to Canada. Did you hear me? Go to Canada. Just what part of go to Canada are you not understanding? Poultry industry in Nigeria right now is a shambles. Huge, huge starting cost and very low return due to cost of feed and relatively low cost of eggs and low demand. Don't even let me start on broiler production; that one is death trap. All in all, Sunk nearly 10m and no break-even point in sight let alone making profit. I am even one of the luckiest as no outbreak has been recorded so far in my farm. GO TO CANADA!

11 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Henix(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Move to Canada with student's visa, if u can afford it. U will have better opportunities there than running poultry in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7752635/poultry-farmer-cries-out-after#124218747

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by haveMONEY: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I will rather advise you to stay back home and focus on your agric business. Tinubu economic policies will favour everyone with time. Canada can never be better than home. Nigeria is our home and we will build it together.

Advice my foot 🦶👣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by NaijaCover(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

I want to buy The LAND
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by bonnyhope: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:
Go Canada ooo leave fowl alone

cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by KingOfTheDamned: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

See who wan invest 10million

On your recent thread you said you was tired saying at home

Werey

Dem done expose am oooooooooooooo😂😂😂😂
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by davidadenrele: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hello.

You deserved to be flogged 50 strokes of canes you are in mid heavens "cape town" South Africa where's there's cool breezes, a bit of good life better food and of a all of sudden because of afrobeat, music Rema, Wizkid, Burna boy, Davido, you wan join them for " hell" a shit hole called Naija i no pity you at all you still come dey ask whether you should go to paradise "Canada" where there's better life and good government, good life and better food give me your home address i wan yearn something with you abeg!!! grin sad grin wink smiley you need a factory reset!!!
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
You are likely to lose that money if invested on poultry. Abeg o
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Adonis20: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
I will give you the best advice. If you are coming to Canada for studies. Perfect. Pls come.Canada is a beautiful country and very welcoming. But do everything follow the student path.That will eventually give you the Canadian dream.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by bonnyhope: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

Werey

grin

But person can be sitting at home and making money na
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by takin35(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allow fowl to breath, don't suffocate them
taylor89:
Go Canada ooo leave fowl alone
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Akalia(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
SirLakes:

Dey play

2m is nothing...in this Nigeria oooo

Oju e ma bo.... grin
Na u dey play because u lack ideas.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by saysoo: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

all the money you are wasting, how did you get them?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Sandok(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
My friend, go to Canada and start better life there.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Codes151(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Any decision u make is up to u... but u see poultry farm, have addition cash for rainy days....

also.. very important BE PRESENT....BE PRESENT ELSE them go do u strong thing...

plan well, hv a model for duration and sales cuz chicken feed na bitcoin o...

This country sha, nobody d breathe!
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Nationsdaddy: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I will rather advise you to stay back home and focus on your agric business. Tinubu economic policies will favour everyone with time. Canada can never be better than home. Nigeria is our home and we will build it together.
home is Canada not Nigeria. do you even know the definition of home?

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by danzaki63: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ask people in Canada, if it viable to relocate, dont go and do the same mistake you did in South Africa. If you go to Canada what will you be doing? stay at home again? think well, Plan well, Nigeria is still workable at least you made the ten million here. Don:t go from known to Unknown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SSpeter(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Akalia:
Baba if you get 10m then you no get problem. Just 2m can start me a growing empire.
story
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by lollybizzu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Righthussle:
It depends on what you are going there to do. Go if you're going for studies, don't if you're going to be a house boy or house girl care giver or nanny.

I laugh at your ignorance...lol
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Codes151(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
on second thought, seeing ur age,,, u need flogging..

u know in Canada u can work and school? besides the immigration reforms might favour u... how much u wan make for chicken? who dey buy?
its not as easy as u see.....

u even get the oppurtunity to go to canada of all places u d think.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Geovanni412(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Why not try Germany?

I heard tuition is free there
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by blackmantis: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

Werey

Casted grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by MacJiver: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
LOL !
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
post=124253567:

I want to buy The LAND

Sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Emilokan2: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Canada will do you more good...

Due the suffering in Nigeria, if you start the poultry farming, in less than 4yrs you will resemble the fowls you are rearing.

The day people wey dey thief fowl go come, dem fit do mistake thief you join, even when you dey shout i be human being, the sound wey dem go dey hear na fowl sound, because condition don turn you to fowl.

You are too funny 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.