Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka (30347 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by NOwazobia: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Jamb escalated the matter by involving the DSS as though its national security something
It was your tribal action online that pushed JAMB into involving the DSS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by allthingsgood: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2023
See this Thief is talking. Osita that has several efcc cases. Smh
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Speakz: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2023
Is this man not a Former minister ?

Why wait till now before speaking up
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Tobest94: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2023
That girl should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. Na like this e dey start o before e become a real hardened criminal. Those of you feeling pity for her didn’t even think about the real highest scorer that deserve the prizes she’s getting. How much depression the real highest scorer is going through no concern you?

10 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AlphaWolf27: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

u don't even know what ure talking about. Any judgement by jamb is not final until a higher body or the court says so.

who's giving that judgement. you have no clue of what you're saying oga. JAMB conducts exams and issues results / certs. they have the powers to nullify her result. she can go and hug transformer. this is how criminals are groomed and encouraged from a very tender age. at 19 you will not be treated as a minor in many civilized countries we are trying to emulate. at 19 you're not a minor according to our own laws too. leave sentiments asides.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2023
blowjohn:

How come she hasn't admitted that the result slip she's with is different frm those of her peers and friends?

She has admitted her result was fake but maintained it was no fault of hers. Further investigations will reveal the truth

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Biodun556(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol
Small small truth don dey turn up..
Playing Victim is not a way to grow, now I realize how Tribal most Igbo people are, damn.

Even the supposed enlightened, what a shame 😞

Playing victim is a cultural thing to them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by bal4real: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2023
renderme:

Read. He is the owner of the CBT center where she took the JAMB test.
Don't mind the idiot. They hardly read before rushing to display their bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are the one who is struggling to cover a lie with another lie or plainly ignorant. Go and read the law that set up JAMB , no court decides admission, it's the job of JAMB and JAMB has
cancelled her result and banned her. JAMB has referred the criminal angle to DSS. So go and argue with DSS.

So jamb cam ban anyone they like without evidence or proof? who did the investigation and found her guilty if manipulating her own result?

as it stands her position is the error came from jamb not any manipulation from her. So jamb must prove beyond doubt she did it and their system was not compromised.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by GeneralPula: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Maize247:
This man now got his voice when it is obvious there is no hidden place for the lying girl. Government should investigate this man very well just like the little girl. Let the poor girl breathe. Fuk Innoson motor for tribal sentiment it brought to this matter. Innoson motor should change his PR asap. The tribal sentiment of igbo people is something else when it comes to defending their own or playing ethnic game without caution. I wonder what a whole Ezekwezile would be discussing with JAMB boss in this matter
Nah their usual character..

They are very tribal & sentimental. They kept on exposing themselves!

The most funniest thing is it was Anambra ministry of education that called jamb to verify the said girl’s result..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Blueace247(f): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Good morning

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by SultanYoung: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2023
OduduwaYoruba:
The 3 years ban is childish and it should be reversed. The lady scored 264 which means she's brilliant they should allow him to continue with the result. If jamb refused, then of what important is JAMB in once life. The lady should go elsewhere to further her EDUCATION.
I can't believe your sanity is intact before typing this.

That's Why 90% of the people from this region will do crime

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Racoon:
My opinion on this alleged Mmesoma JAMB result scandal still remains let's the government independent body like the NASS investigate the authenticity of her claim. Then let the outcome determine the consequences either way. Enough of these back and forth.
You still want the govt to waste resources on investigating a matter which the subject has conceded to be fake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by zoedew: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Maize247:
This man now got his voice when it is obvious there is no hidden place for the lying girl. Government should investigate this man very well just like the little girl. Let the poor girl breathe. Fuk Innoson motor for tribal sentiment it brought to this matter. Innoson motor should change his PR asap. The tribal sentiment of igbo people is something else when it comes to defending their own or playing ethnic game without caution. I wonder what a whole Ezekwezile would be discussing with JAMB boss in this matter
The Igbo and Victim Mentality are inseparable everywhere they are found. It beclouds their sense of reasoning. Baba Achebe, The Chimmamanda girl, et al could not rise above the unfortunate mindset. Quite 😞.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jubrilELsudan: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2023
ODE

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by wasuka14(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Thank you my brother. You can now see the same pattern of emotions and tribe bigotry regarding the February 25th presidential election Peter obi lost fair and square. And this Ejikeme and JAMB. SE people just love to sensationalized any matter especially wrong matter. Look at it from Biafra, ipob, Nnamdi kanu, sit at home, Peter obi and now ejikeme. Just pure emotions. They all through out common sense to defend crime. Pure crime.

GreatKingg:
How this became a tribal issue still beats my imagination. A crime is a crime, irrespective of the criminal's tribe or background or religion. This girl's guardians and handlers (teachers and principals) really messed things up here. This shouldn't have been allowed to drag this long. Agreed, it might be that it wasn't the girl that produced the document, but there's no way on earth the girl will deny knowledge of the said document being fraudulent. The girl didn't produce the document, but she knew quite well that the document she was parading was 100% fake. She checked her result 5 times, getting back same response of her score of 249 all 5 times. So why still go public with a score of 362, claiming the highest performer in the exam? They should have allowed the matter to die/rest after JAMB informed them that the result was fake. Instead, they decided to go public with it in their attempt to garner public sympathy. Now, the owner of the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Centre where she sat for her examination has come out to say both the template and the center on the fake slip raised reg flags. Are we still going to keep criticizing JAMB for trying to protect the integrity of the exam?

Over 90% of Nigerian graduates sat for JAMB. We were only interested in getting the right score that will guarantee us admission to our choice course and university. It really hurt to see how this has been tribalized. Crime is crime, period.

No one in their right senses should support this. We all want and yearn for a 'new Nigeria', yet we support criminality because the criminal is from our tribe, religion or background. The new generation we seem to look up to for the 'change' seems to be way worse than the old generation. Is this how we will achieve the change?

We all are quick to reference the West on how organized they enforce the law, but we seem to forget that their laws are enforced without fear or favoritism. If you commit a crime, your family and neighbors will be the first to report you to Law Enforcement, but reverse is the case in Naija. NAH WAH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

who's giving that judgement. you have no clue of what you're saying oga. JAMB conducts exams and issues results / certs. they have the powers to nullify her result. she can go and hug transformer. this is how criminals are groomed and encouraged from a very tender age. at 19 you will not be treated as a minor in many civilized countries we are trying to emulate. at 19 you're not a minor according to our own laws too. leave sentiments asides.

I'm not taking any sides or acting on sentiments. Jamb cannot ban anyone for a crime they did not commit.

They can be sued. Jamb is not above the law or constitution.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Pwettylinda(f): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2023
If you believe that little girl manipulated her results you are a big fool
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by lexy2014: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is this one again, If you refuse to retract your statement they can force you to beg. You’re not the one to give any conditions. Next time you’ll keep quiet in matter you’re not part of

Did u read the article?
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by zoedew: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

He’s running special center racketing and he should be arrested
He’s been smart enough to dissociate his CBT Centre from the scam and dump same on the girl who is setting forth in life tarred! Quite 😞.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by nairalanda1(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Jamb escalated the matter by involving the DSS as though its national security something

More like...they wanted to protect their integrity. Best to involve DSS.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
If you believe that little girl manipulated her results you are a big fool

How did she get the result?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by tommykiwi(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is this one again, If you refuse to retract your statement they can force you to beg. You’re not the one to give any conditions. Next time you’ll keep quiet in matter you’re not part of
Oga did you read the write up at all?
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by ChikaSunday(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/ill-beg-jamb-if-nmesoma-come-clean-on-result-cbt-owner/amp/

The girl is an egoistic(unwise) criminal. A masatermind(criminal coach) who has been doing it successfully for many people from her community did it for her as usual, but the mastermind did not ask her to go public knowing that it will spoil 'his market', but the egoistic (unwise) criminal girl decided to go public: (1) to keep deceiving her poor perhaps illiterate (unexposed) parents; (2) to brag as the top dog to all her classmates/friends/community/school teachers etc

At the end she was a FOOL. It reminds me of the very interesting American novel I read many years ago,"ONLY THE FOOLS DIE"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by lexy2014: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

He’s running special center racketing and he should be arrested

Pls explain how he is running special centre racketeering and why he should be arrested

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by WorldRichest: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Maize247:

People that defend their sons and daughters who are jailed for drugs trafficking. They even defend their sons beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by advanceDNA: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2023
My own is....Where is chidinma....??

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by shonepa(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2023
Na una worse pass, chicago state, even release statement, una still won dey stagnant like mosquito antenatal....make una dey seperate facts from sentiments.

I blame una reasoning pass Nigerian govt.

Yorubadirty:
All of Una wan use the girl trend

Ask the Chicago cocaine sniffing kwalangida where he got the certificate he tendered from .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by zoedew: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2023
GreatKingg:
How this became a tribal issue still beats my imagination. A crime is a crime, irrespective of the criminal's tribe or background or religion. This girl's guardians and handlers (teachers and principals) really messed things up here. This shouldn't have been allowed to drag this long. Agreed, it might be that it wasn't the girl that produced the document, but there's no way on earth the girl will deny knowledge of the said document being fraudulent. The girl didn't produce the document, but she knew quite well that the document she was parading was 100% fake. She checked her result 5 times, getting back same response of her score of 249 all 5 times. So why still go public with a score of 362, claiming the highest performer in the exam? They should have allowed the matter to die/rest after JAMB informed them that the result was fake. Instead, they decided to go public with it in their attempt to garner public sympathy. Now, the owner of the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Centre where she sat for her examination has come out to say both the template and the center on the fake slip raised reg flags. Are we still going to keep criticizing JAMB for trying to protect the integrity of the exam?

Over 90% of Nigerian graduates sat for JAMB. We were only interested in getting the right score that will guarantee us admission to our choice course and university. It really hurt to see how this has been tribalized. Crime is crime, period.

No one in their right senses should support this. We all want and yearn for a 'new Nigeria', yet we support criminality because the criminal is from our tribe, religion or background. The new generation we seem to look up to for the 'change' seems to be way worse than the old generation. Is this how we will achieve the change?

We all are quick to reference the West on how organized they enforce the law, but we seem to forget that their laws are enforced without fear or favoritism. If you commit a crime, your family and neighbors will be the first to report you to Law Enforcement, but reverse is the case in Naija. NAH WAH.
Chidoka himself has some explaining to do on how come he concealed the “red flag” till now!🤔🧐. The Victim Mentality explains this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Pwettylinda(f): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2023
lexy2014:

How did she get the result?

How did you get your results when you write yours
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Nahunger(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Biodun556:

Playing victim is a cultural thing to them

Saddening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / Download Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Past Questions And Answers. / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.