Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka (30328 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Karlman: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

I hope you're in the East presently enjoying the sit-at-home grin
Whatever the case maybe you are the one crying more than the bereaved!

Why don't you go and do thanksgiving that there is sit at home in the SE and not in your region, no you wouldn't because even with the sit at home in the East you're still the ones suffering more!

I am certain they wouldn't be murdering your people back home in churches if you lots put same energy at curtailing herdsmen than you put to events in faraway East.
Such a pity!

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by BENEAMATA: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Mmeseoma has taken the " emilokan " mantra to a whole new level oh .

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Buliwyf: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

and she can sue jamb or don't u know?

Let her sue na. Na by sueing? It won't take a preliminary look for the judge to throw the case out and shame your people more lol
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AlphaWolf27: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

Forgery from jamb portal.

anyone can express it how they like, but JAMB which is the administering body says it is forgery and they have taken their own disciplinary measures. if she or anyone else feels that's unfair, then that person or body can approach higher authorities in this case the courts to seek justice. that's the challenge for Mmesoma Ejikeme. She's got to make that hard choice. she's not a kid.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by nedekid: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

He’s running special center racketing and he should be arrested
You are welcomed to lead the arrest.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Elidrisy20: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Who you be
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by nedekid: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

anyone can express it how they like, but JAMB which is the administering body says it is forgery and they have taken their own disciplinary measures. if she or anyone else feels that's unfair, then that person or body can approach higher authorities in this case the courts to seek justice. that's the challenge for Mmesoma Ejikeme. She's got to make that hard choice. she's not a kid.
Exactly.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by idonhammer: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
You will beg jamb how? Beg them for their own Bleep up

Osita you be idiot
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by enemyofprogress: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbos the best in everything grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by ProphetM0hammad: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2023
idonhammer:
You will beg jamb how? Beg them for their own Bleep up

Osita you be idiot
Nwa boy, try dey read
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by enemyofprogress: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

she is a "minor" with bear bear under her grin grin
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by blowjohn(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
She has admitted her result was fake but maintained it was no fault of hers. Further investigations will reveal the truth

So why she dey form boss?
At what point did she fund out the result is fake?
That gal is trouble. She and the people that carried out the crime.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by notttty(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Racoon:
My opinion on this alleged Mmesoma JAMB result scandal still remains let's the government independent body like the NASS investigate the authenticity of her claim. Then let the outcome determine the consequences either way. Enough of these back and forth.
Truly you re a RACOON. You think like a RACOON n lives in a RACOON infested part of Nigeria. What really do you want NASS to investigate? Seriously? Una go dey alright las las
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Anambra1stS0n: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Kemi is a first class citizen, not an osu okoro.
She resigned and that was enough.

We are dealing with a tribe of 19 years old woman is a minor 63 years old man is a youth here
Use your first class and change your brown roof and mud enclave
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2023
Karlman:

Whatever the case maybe you are the one crying more than the bereaved!

Why don't you go and do thanksgiving that there is sit at home in the SE and not in your region, no you wouldn't because even with the sit at home in the East you're still the ones suffering more!

I am certain they wouldn't be murdering your people back home in churches if you lots put same energy at curtailing herdsmen than you put to events in faraway East.
Such a pity!

Where I'm from, herdsmen don't go about murdering people in churches.
We are not like you fellows that kill and maim each other to prove a nonexistent point tongue
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by joe1309: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2023
renderme:
Lmao the fraudulent girl was asked on channels tv how she got her result and where she printed it from twice. She dodged the question and didn’t answer but started talking some victimhood script.
Dts when I knew dt she be scam.
she is just like Peter Obi who claimed to have won last presidential election. Fear Igbo people, they are all mute before now you could hear them referring to the whole issue as tribal issues

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by DOptical: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Her CBT center don deny her sharply. They don't want implications grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Karlman: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

Where I'm from, herdsmen don't go about murdering people in churches.
We are not like you fellows that kill and maim each other to prove a nonexistent point tongue
I dare you to take one more step and be proud to state where it is you're from?
No you wouldn't! Shame wouldn't let you!
Abeg waka go find your daily bread, abi you're still been fed by your parents...very likely!
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by YettyPicky(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Walphem:
It's so painful how we are breaking further as humans.

This girl had a local champion coached that must have done something similar for a few people before now, may not be exact but similar and he has succeeded quite a number of time, the coach is the one pushing the girl with all confidence, to keep his ego straight. Yet everyone that needed to see this with a neutral lens, went ahead to turn this to tribal issue.

I feel so bad seeing how this simple issue of ego of some people dragged almost a tribe into full support.

Our healing must be intentional, and we must remember no one is an island we all need each other.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by ProphetM0hammad: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124246550:

Use your first class and change your brown roof and mud enclave
I'm not in the mood to post pictures this morning.
Hence, i would have blessed you with pictures of ibo almajiris living in erosion ravaged, red mudded, dilapidated buildings, waiting for adaobi to reclaim an imaginary mandate to perform magic before they can survive

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by YettyPicky(f): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
,,,APT
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by YettyPicky(f): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
APT
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Karlman:

I dare you to take one more step and be proud to state where it is you're from?
No you wouldn't! Shame wouldn't let you!
Abeg waka go find your daily bread, abi you're still been fed by your parents...very likely!

I am from Akwa Ibom State, an Anaang by tribe. I can never be ashamed of where I'm from
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
she is a "minor" with bear bear under her grin grin

And she dresses up in school uniform whenever she's performing 😂😂😂
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by bn2murphy(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
See your mouth, anyway you people beg for Ekweremadu and show no pity or sympathy for the victim.
She and her team should be prosecuted, this is the way corruption grows,.
renderme:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/ill-beg-jamb-if-nmesoma-come-clean-on-result-cbt-owner/amp/

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

so where did it come from? undecided

You must be bereft of basic ICT skills not to know that any document in electronic format can be manipulated.

It would have made more sense if she or whoever did it for her had manipulated the current and acceptable result template.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by udemzyudex(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Pls rest Oga.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by 24SEVEN: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is this one again, If you refuse to retract your statement they can force you to beg. You’re not the one to give any conditions. Next time you’ll keep quiet in matter you’re not part of

How can he keep quiet when the said girl wrote her CBT in his exam centre. He's already an interested party by way of that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by waveman2: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Well from what I,ve been reading I think the parents or close relative are in the know of that result.The girl may actually be innocent since she check the result 5 times to confirm.They actually did it so she could get the scholarship and didn't know it will go public.
GreatKingg:
How this became a tribal issue still beats my imagination. A crime is a crime, irrespective of the criminal's tribe or background or religion. This girl's guardians and handlers (teachers and principals) really messed things up here. This shouldn't have been allowed to drag this long. Agreed, it might be that it wasn't the girl that produced the document, but there's no way on earth the girl will deny knowledge of the said document being fraudulent. The girl didn't produce the document, but she knew quite well that the document she was parading was 100% fake. She checked her result 5 times, getting back same response of her score of 249 all 5 times. So why still go public with a score of 362, claiming the highest performer in the exam? They should have allowed the matter to die/rest after JAMB informed them that the result was fake. Instead, they decided to go public with it in their attempt to garner public sympathy. Now, the owner of the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Centre where she sat for her examination has come out to say both the template and the center on the fake slip raised reg flags. Are we still going to keep criticizing JAMB for trying to protect the integrity of the exam?

Over 90% of Nigerian graduates sat for JAMB. We were only interested in getting the right score that will guarantee us admission to our choice course and university. It really hurt to see how this has been tribalized. Crime is crime, period.

No one in their right senses should support this. We all want and yearn for a 'new Nigeria', yet we support criminality because the criminal is from our tribe, religion or background. The new generation we seem to look up to for the 'change' seems to be way worse than the old generation. Is this how we will achieve the change?

We all are quick to reference the West on how organized they enforce the law, but we seem to forget that their laws are enforced without fear or favoritism. If you commit a crime, your family and neighbors will be the first to report you to Law Enforcement, but reverse is the case in Naija. NAH WAH.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by ChikaSunday(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=YettyPicky post=124246667][/quote]

Her coach wasn't the one with ego, he has been doing it successfully for many people in that region; it was the girl who wasn't a wise criminal that wanted her parents & relatives to keep respecting her, and all other girls to keep blowing down for her as the top dog. She should go to jail.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by 9gerian: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Surely there was a print out done somewhere. She just needs to clarify where and the rest would be investigated. I think the police can obtain that information from her if they invite and question her. At least she’s 19, and can therefore be invited and questioned to get the source of the fake document.

renderme:
Lmao the fraudulent girl was asked on channels tv how she got her result and where she printed it from twice. She dodged the question and didn’t answer but started talking some victimhood script.
Dts when I knew dt she be scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC: Angry NOUN Students Threaten Nationwide Protests / What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.