Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka (30348 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by blesdman(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
GreatKingg:
How this became a tribal issue still beats my imagination. A crime is a crime, irrespective of the criminal's tribe or background or religion. This girl's guardians and handlers (teachers and principals) really messed things up here. This shouldn't have been allowed to drag this long. Agreed, it might be that it wasn't the girl that produced the document, but there's no way on earth the girl will deny knowledge of the said document being fraudulent. The girl didn't produce the document, but she knew quite well that the document she was parading was 100% fake. She checked her result 5 times, getting back same response of her score of 249 all 5 times. So why still go public with a score of 362, claiming the highest performer in the exam? They should have allowed the matter to die/rest after JAMB informed them that the result was fake. Instead, they decided to go public with it in their attempt to garner public sympathy. Now, the owner of the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Centre where she sat for her examination has come out to say both the template and the center on the fake slip raised reg flags. Are we still going to keep criticizing JAMB for trying to protect the integrity of the exam?

Over 90% of Nigerian graduates sat for JAMB. We were only interested in getting the right score that will guarantee us admission to our choice course and university. It really hurt to see how this has been tribalized. Crime is crime, period.

No one in their right senses should support this. We all want and yearn for a 'new Nigeria', yet we support criminality because the criminal is from our tribe, religion or background. The new generation we seem to look up to for the 'change' seems to be way worse than the old generation. Is this how we will achieve the change?

We all are quick to reference the West on how organized they enforce the law, but we seem to forget that their laws are enforced without fear or favoritism. If you commit a crime, your family and neighbors will be the first to report you to Law Enforcement, but reverse is the case in Naija. NAH WAH.
That's how Buhari bastardised the country. Just like Boko Haram menace transformed to a dangerous menace and no Fulani is criticizing it. It's unfortunate.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Dshocker(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is this one again, If you refuse to retract your statement they can force you to beg. You’re not the one to give any conditions. Next time you’ll keep quiet in matter you’re not part of

U just dey talk like who no go school.

He specifically mentioned that center where the girl sat for the jamb exam belongs to him and that the result other participants printed where different from hers... And you are asking who invited him into the matter.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by NaijaCover(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by emekajacobogbon(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
A big blow to inec in the last paragraph
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Lifestone(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Jamb escalated the matter by involving the DSS as though its national security something
Nope. Anambra state Government called in DSS. Be guided

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by bolademi(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2023
OduduwaYoruba:
The 3 years ban is childish and it should be reversed. The lady scored 264 which means she's brilliant they should allow him to continue with the result. If jamb refused, then of what important is JAMB in once life. The lady should go elsewhere to further her EDUCATION.

Stop all these nonsense. Even in ur right senses you can read what he write and understand because pouring ur trash
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by slowice(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2023
Nigeria have successfully messed up our minds. We no longer trust ourselves, our government or institutions.

A lot needs to be done to foster trust and cohesion among Nigerians. It's just unfortunate that this current government don't have the integrity and capacity to unite Nigerians....not when they are one of the biggest sponsors of bigotry and nepotism.

Nigeria is in dire need of a government of national unity. The cracks gets widened daily
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by agabusta: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2023
Love56743:

Why would she be jailed? When criminals that stealing our resources are walking freely you, infact if I see that girl face to face I go give her money for her smartness, Because our leaders has thought us how to lie...

Fraud and examination malpractice is a criminal offence
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by NutritionGuru: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2023
Good News below for all Nigerians!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by bitbillionaire: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2023
What makes this man think JAMB will listen to him? Does he think he is the owner of JAMB Or is he the one paying their salary?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by anonymous1759(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124243057:

Same way your region is defending Tinubu certificate and Kemi forged NYSC certificate

You can’t Shame the shameless thank god I knew Obi market was a fraud I never bought it I know how people from that region behave I’ve been there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Neoteny7: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2023
OduduwaYoruba:
The 3 years ban is childish and it should be reversed. The lady scored 264 which means she's brilliant they should allow him to continue with the result. If jamb refused, then of what important is JAMB in once life. The lady should go elsewhere to further her EDUCATION.

Perhaps YOU should go somewhere to further your education.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2023
GreatKingg:
How this became a tribal issue still beats my imagination. A crime is a crime, irrespective of the criminal's tribe or background or religion. This girl's guardians and handlers (teachers and principals) really messed things up here. This shouldn't have been allowed to drag this long. Agreed, it might be that it wasn't the girl that produced the document, but there's no way on earth the girl will deny knowledge of the said document being fraudulent. The girl didn't produce the document, but she knew quite well that the document she was parading was 100% fake. She checked her result 5 times, getting back same response of her score of 249 all 5 times. So why still go public with a score of 362, claiming the highest performer in the exam? They should have allowed the matter to die/rest after JAMB informed them that the result was fake. Instead, they decided to go public with it in their attempt to garner public sympathy. Now, the owner of the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Centre where she sat for her examination has come out to say both the template and the center on the fake slip raised reg flags. Are we still going to keep criticizing JAMB for trying to protect the integrity of the exam?

Over 90% of Nigerian graduates sat for JAMB. We were only interested in getting the right score that will guarantee us admission to our choice course and university. It really hurt to see how this has been tribalized. Crime is crime, period.

No one in their right senses should support this. We all want and yearn for a 'new Nigeria', yet we support criminality because the criminal is from our tribe, religion or background. The new generation we seem to look up to for the 'change' seems to be way worse than the old generation. Is this how we will achieve the change?

We all are quick to reference the West on how organized they enforce the law, but we seem to forget that their laws are enforced without fear or favoritism. If you commit a crime, your family and neighbors will be the first to report you to Law Enforcement, but reverse is the case in Naija. NAH WAH.

Great!

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by daylae(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Walphem:
It's so painful how we are breaking further as humans.

This girl had a local champion coached that must have done something similar for a few people before now, may not be exact but similar and he has succeeded quite a number of time, the coach is the one pushing the girl with all confidence, to keep his ego straight. Yet everyone that needed to see this with a neutral lens, went ahead to turn this to tribal issue.

I feel so bad seeing how this simple issue of ego of some people dragged almost a tribe into full support.

Our healing must be intentional, and we must remember no one is an island we all need each other.
that's why I appreciate the omoluabis, you do anyhow, even your family members will be the first to throw u under the bus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Oluwaseunomo: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

So jamb cam ban anyone they like without evidence or proof? who did the investigation and found her guilty if manipulating her own result?

as it stands her position is the error came from jamb not any manipulation from her. So jamb must prove beyond doubt she did it and their system was not compromised.
You're really dumb and they is no doubt you're ibo naso all of una dey reason through una anus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Karlman: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
muykem:
My God!!! The whole region throws caution away to defend this girl. Emotional people will always get disappointed in all their ways.
Either you're bereft of sense or you took it upon yourself to be ignorant.

With what Igbos have seen in this country I am very proud that they are very much at alert against any action against them from the Nigerian state or institutions!
Thats exactly how its going to be henceforth.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Jeffy1206(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Here's what I'm thinking, there's no doubt the girl is brilliant I mean she scored above 300 in the mock right? And she's been consistent in her results right? Hence, high expectations in the jamb but got disappointed in the result that came out. Could be the parents or boifrend or someone else that push her to up her scores...
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by stevups(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Maize247:
This man now got his voice when it is obvious there is no hidden place for the lying girl. Government should investigate this man very well just like the little girl. Let the poor girl breathe. Fuk Innoson motor for tribal sentiment it brought to this matter. Innoson motor should change his PR asap. The tribal sentiment of igbo people is something else when it comes to defending their own or playing ethnic game without caution. I wonder what a whole Ezekwezile would be discussing with JAMB boss in this matter

Have you ever worked where ibos work? the sentiment is second to none

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by agabusta: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
it might be that a local around her did it for her with her knowledge to deceived her school and parents. The school then took it to the public to credit their school. Initially I was thinking it was technical glitch.

You may be right. The intention may not actually be to make her the best candidate but the senseless fraud suddenly made it so.

And probably when her teachers, friends etc saw the result, they goaded her on claiming she's the best candidate that she scored higher than the announced person, before she knew it, she was too deep in the lie to reverse.

Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Neoteny7: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Igwe9:

You talk like kids. Which whole region?
People act based on the information available to them. If JAMB was as transparent as it should be, people can easily go to their website and enter their details and print out their results.
In order to make money through scratch card, they have to frustrate you in checking your results until you run out of the number of times you can check and have to buy another scratch card.

JAMB should be made to be more accessible so that results verification can be seamless and people will be well informed

Can it be simpler than SMS and USSD?

No other student has claimed problems with their results or ability to access it. Even the dumb crooked girl used USSD to check her result 5 times, and each time she got her actual results, not the fakery she's parading up and down.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Mandate2023: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is this one again, If you refuse to retract your statement they can force you to beg. You’re not the one to give any conditions. Next time you’ll keep quiet in matter you’re not part of

Na werey u ibos be.....the owner of the CBT is not part of dis according to ur dead brain

Na wah oh.... .u sha wan defend results forging coz she's ibo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Adeneeyee84: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2023
OduduwaYoruba:
Dumb people like you should not be allow to be on social media arguing blindly as if you know anything rather complicating issues here on social media... She scored 249 and criminalized it to 362 and you are here talking trash.... By now she and her parents should be in jail cooling there head with some other criminals there.. Where did u see ur 264?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by chidiokay: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124243057:

Same way your region is defending Tinubu certificate and Kemi forged NYSC certificate

If brain is not paining you, you will know it is issuing institutions that are defending Tinubu certificate not even afonjas
Go online you will find, valid letterhead from Chicago state uni. US FBI, NYSC, and INEC attesting to exonerate Tinubu of any allegations from IPOB nation

Kemi forged certi. was obvious she into wrong hands, she didnt school or grow up in Nig, she was gullible and she fell ... But she did the most honorable thing she resigned, go n verify

The last time Peter Obi posted his certificate the whole nation had a laugh feast,... Tinubu have institutions & his people defending him asides children of hate whoelse his defending OBI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AlphaWolf27: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

I'm not taking any sides or acting on sentiments. Jamb cannot ban anyone for a crime they did not commit.

They can be sued. Jamb is not above the law or constitution.

Forgery is a crime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by dalass(f): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2023
OduduwaYoruba:

It's people like you that corrupt little girls. She scored 249! Where did you see 264 again Na wah for you oh.

It's obvious she's not a minor at 19!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by wallrichy: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Please don't blame Innoson Motor Chairman, he is not all that educationally expose to decipher what JAMB entails or what could be termed "FAKE"......he's really INNOCENT when it comes to EDUCATION.

Maize247:
This man now got his voice when it is obvious there is no hidden place for the lying girl. Government should investigate this man very well just like the little girl. Let the poor girl breathe. Fuk Innoson motor for tribal sentiment it brought to this matter. Innoson motor should change his PR asap. The tribal sentiment of igbo people is something else when it comes to defending their own or playing ethnic game without caution. I wonder what a whole Ezekwezile would be discussing with JAMB boss in this matter

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Lifestone(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
If you believe that little girl manipulated her results you are a big fool

19years, little girl? Please check your mirror

7 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2023
E don happen, truth is out.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by ppogba: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2023
haffaze777:
Inec dodge big bullet by not uploading last election to irev

If INEC had done that, we would not have an election by now.

Do you know the several thousands attempts made on the INEC SERVER?
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by biggz82: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2023
With the conversion with channel tv on sunrise daily it's clear she knows her result is fake.

She is an adult and full aware if what she did so let her and her co-host face the law but at the same time we are asking and pleading with jamb and the law for mercy.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by agabusta: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
If you believe that little girl manipulated her results you are a big fool

She's not a little girl. Even primary school children attempts to cheat in examinations let alone Secondary school children that boldly brings fake results home.

We have heard stories of Secondary school pupils carrying out crimes such as robbery, stealing, mob action, rape, fraud, blackmail, arson, intimidation of school officers, etc.

If you grew up in Nigeria, I don't believe you'll absolve a 19 year old of this level of manipulation with a flip of the hand. A 19 year old in this age and time?? So many prostitutes are at that age.

A good number of people have gained admission to universities with fake WAEC and Jamb results at this age only to be rusticated afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Neoteny7: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
zoedew:

A survey of the HOR should reveal that less than one per cent of its membership ever finished reading a 50 page book in all their lives. Very uninformed people!

50-page book?

You're generous.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC / Download Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Past Questions And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.