Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka (30346 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Dapson73(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Yorubadirty:
All of Una wan use the girl trend

Ask the Chicago cocaine sniffing kwalangida where he got the certificate he tendered from .

You get sense so ?
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by amaridigital(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Tobest94:
That girl should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. Na like this e dey start o before e become a real hardened criminal. Those of you feeling pity for her didn’t even think about the real highest scorer that deserve the prizes she’s getting. How much depression the real highest scorer is going through no concern you?

The real highest scorer is igbo. I'm sure she will support this criminal because she's from her tribe even though she (the highest scorer) is schooling at a Deeper Life College in Ogun state. They all do. Imagine an igbo pastor Lazarus mouka with HQ in Lagos openly canvased for votes for Pandora in the last election. None of the pigs saw anything wrong with this but they are quick to drag Pastor Adeboye for staying neutral.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

You must be bereft of basic ICT skills not to know that any document in electronic format can be manipulated.

It would have made more sense if she or whoever did it for her had manipulated the current and acceptable result template.

seems ure a clown. its was manipulated for her by jamb portal or a redirect server?
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Larryndelaw: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Where is OBIFOOL the Nuclear Reactor. I'm expecting chimanda to write letter to PUTIN and Obasanjo to write another one to OAU, ECOWAS, WHO, UNICEF etc. Lest I forgot Obasanjo girlfriend hasn't said anything too. Ekwezilise
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by 2mch(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Police need to invite her specially. When she see police station she will confess everything. The people behind giving her such courage are probably in her family and teaching her how to successfully evade direct questions. They are all involved in the fraud. I suspect even her parents for her to be this hardened. If they were not involved, she would have confessed. They are probably afraid of getting jailed for fraud.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Gajagojo: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
vastolord4:
I still don't understand this issue.. of what reason should she float her score if not knowing the end game? Well, as for some youths that wrote jamb 15-20years ago, they are still in search of a good job. If the scholarship hasn't been withdrawn. Let her study abroad.
You cannot understand the issue
You sound like an illiterate trader

1 Like

Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=jaxxy post=124247425]

suit yourself grin
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

anyone can express it how they like, but JAMB which is the administering body says it is forgery and they have taken their own disciplinary measures. if she or anyone else feels that's unfair, then that person or body can approach higher authorities in this case the courts to seek justice. that's the challenge for Mmesoma Ejikeme. She's got to make that hard choice. she's not a kid.

is that not what I said from the beginning that jambs judgment cannot be the final until determined by higher authority or the courts?

u u lot were crying like chickens without comprehension?
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Buliwyf:

Let her sue na. Na by sueing? It won't take a preliminary look for the judge to throw the case out and shame your people more lol

u are now the owner of the courts? These clowns
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AfonjaConehead: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2023
I don't want to come into any conclusions like these stuppd ronus but I strongly believe her parents are slacking too much in this.

They should know better or if they be not too literate enough,they should prod the girl to know or see if she's hiding anything...
Jamb should've on their own invited her and her parents without noise and ironed things out or they should have just cleared things up without meting out any punishment to their young girl.

Punishing her with a 3 years ban is tantamount to plot to destroy he future after all,she had a very good 249 score unlike the dullardpo somewhere omobolanle who scored 138 grin

3 years ban means she will be 22yrs!!!
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AlphaWolf27: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

is that not what I said from the beginning that jambs judgment cannot be the final until determined by higher authority or the courts?

u u lot were crying like chickens without comprehension?

it is final...onus is on you to go to court. even the court cannot compel JAMB to give her a score that's different from the one in their system. this one no be election o. the chances of you winning is almost zero.

so oga let's see if madam highest scorer will make that choice. my bet is that she wouldn't dare. Times have changed bro.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Karlman: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

I am from Akwa Ibom State, an Anaang by tribe. I can never be ashamed of where I'm from
You should be ashamed of yourself then because I am certain now that you're bereft of sense I as earlier believed.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
Karlman:

You should be ashamed of yourself then because I am certain now that you're bereft of sense I as earlier believed.

Well, sane people don't look sane to the insane tongue tongue
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Walphem(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
it might be that a local around her did it for her with her knowledge to deceived her school and parents. The school then took it to the public to credit their school. Initially I was thinking it was technical glitch.

It is obviously not a glitch. I had a similar experience on a boy I championed a scholarship scheme for. The boy edited the school documents so similar.

I had to use deeper forensic hindsight to verify. Note this was a scholarship oh for a church boy. Some of is knows what's going on
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

it is final...onus is on you to go to court. even the court cannot compel JAMB to give her a score that's different from the one in their system. this one no be election o. the chances of you winning is almost zero.

so oga let's see if madam highest scorer will make that choice. my bet is that she wouldn't dare. Times have changed bro.

The court cannot compel jamb because jamb is above the law?

this is where ur stupidity shows.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Buliwyf: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

u are now the owner of the courts? These clowns

Look at this shameless buffoon that can't think straight. When the judge throws out the meritless case by the charge and bail lawyer you and the fraudulent girl employ, you will still come online to wail and gnash your teeth as usual. 😂
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Bimpe29: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2023
She has to be encouraged to be honest at all times.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Karlman: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

Well, sane people don't look sane to the insane tongue tongue
On the contrary, your case is like that of the mad man who was asked if he would like to join the Nigeria Police Force?
His Answer?
"am I mad?"
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AlphaWolf27: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

The court cannot compel jamb because jamb is above the law?

this is where ur stupidity shows.

don't be rude.....you did not even quote my full sentence. check it again.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Buliwyf:

Look at this shameless buffoon that can't think straight. When the judge throws out the meritless case by the charge and bail lawyer you and the fraudulent girl employ, you will still come online to wail and gnash your teeth as usual. 😂

So every case that goes to court is meritless? Or u have gone to the future to determine the case?

Like I said u are contradicting urself and sounding completely stupid.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

don't be rude.....you did not even quote my full sentence. check it again.

I'm talking about the band not the highest score so why are u digressing to something else?

The girl has already accepted her actual score after clarification. Even jamb initially said the girl didn't even sit for the exam b4 only to bring out her actual score later.

I am talking about the band not the highest score.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by yahmohy27: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124243057:

Same way your region is defending Tinubu certificate and Kemi forged NYSC certificate
And he succeeded at the end,they won the election hands down
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by tunde1200(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Thank you for this write up.

Chemcrown:

Many people know the result is FAKE, and many candidates do create this fake result to deceive their parents and friends at home. But the mistake of this "LADY" is to come out BOLDY claiming she got that result from JAMB portal.

Imagine what she will become if eventually she escaped this.

As asked on Channels TV WHERE DID SHE PRINT THIS RESULT?

An institution cannot be looking while people tarnish their integrity. You, as a human, cannot take that.

If it is JAMB rule to sanction her, let their sanction stands. People supporting her can easily help her to sue JAMB to court.

JAMB may not be perfectly okay but it is one of the Nigerian institution that is still trying to maintain standard UNDER this man OLOYEDE
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Buliwyf: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

So every case that goes to court is meritless? Or u have gone to the future to determine the case?

Like I said u are contradicting urself and sounding completely stupid.

Idiotic backward rat. Have you seen the future to know she will sue? Since we are now talking hypotheticals. Goat started discussion on a premise that a foolish girl will sue. The goat was told that the case has no merit and will equally be thrown out based on the same premise. The old goat is now bleating that no one can see the future. What a calamity and a mistake of a human being lol
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Praktikals(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2023
renderme:
Lmao the fraudulent girl was asked on channels tv how she got her result and where she printed it from twice. She dodged the question and didn’t answer but started talking some victimhood script.
Dts when I knew dt she be scam.
Thats how Peter Obi started
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by Anambra1stS0n: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
yahmohy27:

And he succeeded at the end,they won the election hands down
How those Buhari being president improve average life of Kastina, and his tribe, or Jonathan to his tribe, Obasanjo was president for eight years today Ogun has the worst road network in Nigeria not minding Yoruba man was minister of works for 8yrs, Tinubu will soon be another history it will change nothing in your region
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Karlman:

On the contrary, your case is like that of the mad man who was asked if he would like to join the Nigeria Police Force?
His Answer?
"am I mad?"

Fvck off mad man. And don't quote me again pls
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by optionalY09: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
alobright17:
take time and read you won't kpai if you do so. What type of olodo are you displaying like this. Tufiakwa.

I didn’t bother reading the body of the text, his red cap makes him look predictable 😝
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by AlphaWolf27: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

I'm talking about the band not the highest score so why are u digressing to something else?

The girl has already accepted her actual score after clarification. Even jamb initially said the girl didn't even sit for the exam b4 only to bring out her actual score later.

I am talking about the band not the highest score.

On the ban, JAMB can still exercise disciplinary measures according to their rules, guidelines or policies if she actually forged the result.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Buliwyf:

Idiotic backward rat. Have you seen the future to know she will sue? Since we are now talking hypotheticals. Goat started discussion on a premise that a foolish girl will sue. The goat was told that the case has no merit and will equally be thrown out based on the same premise. The old goat is now bleating that no one can see the future. What a calamity and a mistake of a human being lol

u sound so stupid and dense. Go and read my 1st statement of this matter on the thread.

I stated jamb statement is not final until determined my higher authority or the courts.

because she can sue or there can be an intervention by higher authorities.

Dumbo as we speak higher authorities have already stepped in.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

On the ban, JAMB can still exercise disciplinary measures according to their rules, guidelines or policies if she actually forged the result.

if she actually forged it. Emphasis on "IF"

that's only where I agree. The result is fake doesn't mean she intentionally forged a result until we can ascertain that fact.
Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by adabaraabdul: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2023
The little girl needs to be reblhabilited, else she becomes a hardened liar and criminal. I fear that there are some adults influencing her on her wrong and false stance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.