Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) (76661 Views)

4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths Construction With Cost Breakdown / The Making of Budget Duplexes with Cost And Pictures / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by litaninja(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
I'd be more worried about the entire building collapsing with the level of cracks in the walls.

2 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by MarshRiley(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hi guy, I see there are a lot of professionals here, please I want to change the color of my sitting room from this annoying carton color to grey abi na ash, and I want to do it myself. Is it possible to just buy the color I want to change it to and paint it or I have to buy two colors?
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by garriAndsugar: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
MarshRiley:
Hi guy, I see there are a lot of professionals here, please I want to change the color of my sitting room from this annoying carton color to grey abi na ash, and I want to do it myself. Is it possible to just buy the color I want to change it to and paint it I have to buy two colors?
You can get a good quality grey paint and use. you dont need two colors unless you want to design it with the second color

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by orohbiro(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
litaninja:
I'd be more worried about the entire building collapsing with the level of cracks in the walls.
grin
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by MarshRiley(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You can get a good quality grey paint and use. you dont need two colors unless you want to design it with the second color

Thank you bro
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Nmeri17: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
BusinessHub1:
Na today I know say nairaland people no dey read.

Op mentioned earlier that the room is his personal room in their family compound.
People in second page are still asking "is it a rental"? Someone even said that the landlord will soon increase the rent....nsa mmi oooo

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by zedlouder99: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Define your vision for the room transformation and set specific goals. Determine the desired style, functionality, and any specific elements or features you want to incorporate into the space. Create a detailed plan outlining the steps you need to take to achieve your vision. Explore various sources such as interior design websites, magazines, and social media platforms to gather inspiration and ideas for your room transformation. Create a mood board or a collection of images that reflect the aesthetic you want to achieve. Evaluate the current condition of the room and make a list of necessary renovations, repairs, or upgrades. Determine a https://zedlouder.com/category/music/ budget for the project, considering both material and labor costs. Research the approximate costs of items such as furniture, paint, flooring, lighting, and any other components you plan to include in your room transformation.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by NewDea4: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
austine4real:

Price of everything has changed.

Meanwhile...

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Juliearth(f): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Nasarawa, Adamawa, Taraba & Benue states.

Adamawa? How
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
How do you build?
Juliearth:

Adamawa? How
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
How do you build?

It's the unfounded confidence for me. Maybe what you have in mind is a tiny mud house.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by descarado: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
saintruky:

I'm a professional painter... Hence am saying u are not lucky lol... It's a 1 room apt not a self-contain...

Anyways e don pass... Enjoy ur crib.. mercy d girls sha...

No forget to add inverter split unit...
Allow the guy to breath.
What's wrong with you guys.

If he makes mistake, he will learn from it.
He just want people to follow along as he renovate his room. He no kill person.
Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by descarado: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
litaninja:
If it collapse, na your collapse.
Bad belle everywhere.

Have never seen kill joy people like Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by SKYHIGHfx: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hi room, pls how much can I use in installing POP or PVC in my 4by4 room?
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Regular house
Juliearth:

It's the unfounded confidence for me. Maybe what you have in mind is a tiny mud house.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by sholikay(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Hi room, pls how much can I use in installing POP or PVC in my 4by4 room?
pop makers charge as from 1500 per m² for workmanship,and 8000 naira per m² for workmanship and materials....
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Tonytonero1: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
No update again?
I want to see how it looks at the end especially the ceiling part

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by randymirrors(f): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Acidosis:
I'm still trying to understand the reasoning behind the extensive process you're undertaking. Did you buy this house? Is it a family property or an inheritance?

You're doing well, but I'm concerned that you might end up spending a whole lottt. Considering the poor condition of the wooden supports that hold up the ceiling, it would have been ideal to work on the wooden supports. The ceiling is visibly bent inward because the wood work is bad.

I also noticed the door is in a very poor shape. Omo, make e be your property sha. cheesy

I see crates of beer close to the main door. Is the room close to a major road? I would advise against using white paint oo. I take God beg you.

Make I stop for now... cheesy

Is it that you people don't read?
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by stanelvis(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Is there no more updates or the op has created a new page.

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Zubby2005(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2023
New thread bro
stanelvis:
Is there no more updates or the op has created a new page.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by ADIPONECTIN: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
You created a new thread already?
Zubby2005:
New thread bro
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Zubby2005(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) by Caicedo: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2023
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) / Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.