Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go (2585 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Emir Of Daura Under Fire For Urging Northerners To Vote For ‘Their Own’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by gidgiddy: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Komu1048:

U better get a life. I’m presently in bucknor ijegun. From ikotun -isheri-igando- jakande gate. These places r 90% own by igbos. Even if u greet them in English they would even reply with igbos. They r not joining u people to go.

If u say Nigerians r not allowing Igbos to go, pls how many igbos has fold up his business in order to sit-at-home

What does that mean? Lebanese businessmen own much of Apapa, has that prevented them having Lebanon?

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
I rarely agree with whatever comes out of Asari Dokubo's mouth but Im with him when he urged the FG and national assembly to let us Igbos go. I thank Asari Dokubo for saying he will collect one million signatures to urge the national assembly to legislate on Igbos getting their independence

I have no problem with those who hate Igbos, what I have problem with those who hate Igbos, but still want to do 'one Nigeria' with Igbos

Hopefully in time to come, more Nigerians will come to agree with Asari Dokubo, and us Igbos will go in peace
God bless you my brother. Will those mo.rons listen?

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by paramakina202: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Keep yapping ozu. angry

You can't even phantom what is obtainable that is why you are grasping at straws to be relevant. Let this sink in and let it stay submerged in your useless subconscious. BIAFRA is still the total package. When the time comes water will definitely keep to it's level. All these rants from you shows fear and absolute FEAR. If it's the BIAFRA, attainment, forget all your irrelevant tantrums, it's already a done deal. BIAFRA will not be a Tribalism based enclave, like the useless NIGERIA you adore.

Yoruba man, just maintain your Lane and stop exhibiting your very weak knowledge of IGBO language. It's too pedestrian and the cut and join is very obvious.

BIAFRANs will now RONU also

You are useless fööl,a bandit and rapist disguising as a freedom fighter.
Very soon security agents will get at you and that will be the end of your useless life.

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tukpa8: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
I rarely agree with whatever comes out of Asari Dokubo's mouth but Im with him when he urged the FG and national assembly to let us Igbos go. I thank Asari Dokubo for saying he will collect one million signatures to urge the national assembly to legislate on Igbos getting their independence

I have no problem with those who hate Igbos, what I have problem with those who hate Igbos, but still want to do 'one Nigeria' with Igbos

Hopefully in time to come, more Nigerians will come to agree with Asari Dokubo, and us Igbos will go in peace
yes...igbos should go with their igbos alone.....
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by gidgiddy: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Rolings:

There's no peace without justice

I'm one of those described above and my reason is simple.....let them feel how painful it is to be betrayed by a greedy neighbor

Igbos need to do self introspection. You may not need to apologies but recognize your mistakes and make amends . Pride won't allow them but if they do it will soften the stance of other Nigerians

I've asked this question countless times and got no answer.....how come no single igbo political or military leader was killed in January 1966.?
if you were not igbo you would feel exactly how most Nigerians feel about igbos.

You have asked the question several times but never new that one of the most senior officers of the time, Colonel Unegbe, an Igbo man, died in that coup?

But what happened 6 months down the line? Northerners led by Murtala Mohammed did the same thing on a worse scale. That same Murtala Mohammed has Aiports, Highways abd landmarks named after him. They even put his face on the N20 note

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2023
I had to extract your Foolish response to my message. Don't be a bleating COWARD.

Yoruba man...be rest assured that your stay in BIAFRA won't be rife with Tribalism. IGBOs are not useless Tribalist like you. Just know that as things stand, IGBOs have RONU.

You are weak and pathetic. Spits

paramakina202:

You are useless fööl,a bandit and rapist disguising as a freedom fighter.
Very soon security agents will get at you and that will be the end of your useless life.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2023
When time reach, you will know.

I know you are a bloody Yoruba man claiming to be Ijaw. You open threads with Ijaw names to act as if Ijaw are the dominant tribe in the SS region. But I will tell you something deep. The beating you Idiats received in Akwa Ibom..is still fresh. The beating you get in Rivers is still fresh. You will understand soon enough that BIAFRA was never an IGBO solo event...ozuor

Tukpa8:
yes...igbos should go with their igbos alone.....
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tukpa8: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
When time reach, you will know.

I know you are a bloody Yoruba man claiming to be Ijaw. You open threads with Ijaw names to act as if Ijaw are the dominant tribe in the SS region. But I will tell you something deep. The beating you Idiats received in Akwa Ibom..is still fresh. The beating you get in Rivers is still fresh. You will understand soon enough that BIAFRA was never an IGBO solo event...ozuor

biafra is igbo na....we don dash una the name biafra tey tey... listen to Asari Dokubo.....Asari the only last Ijaw man holding unto the name biafra has finally spoken out that he has leave it.

Here is the map of Ijaw republic and tell me how your biafra will passed their ships to sell oil?

Ijaws are for niger delta republic initially and now for homogeneous Ijaw Republic......we Ijaws have never for once accept biafraness.

When nigeria divides,,,,we Ijaws will locked all our rivers so that no non Ijaw ship will passed through...

Biafrans have to be paying the government of Ijaw Nation yearly to be passing out rivers to atlantic ocean....or they sold their gas and oil to Ijaw Nation, because there is no way for them to laid pipes through our Republic without also paying us...........there is too much to gain for Ijaw Republic.

Ijaw Nation will be giant of africa.

if you don't understand what I am saying, then you can also listen to Asari Dokubo

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Go play with sand. grin

Tukpa8:
biafra is igbo na....we don dash una the name biafra tey tey... listen to Asari Dokubo.....Asari the only last Ijaw man holding unto the name biafra has finally spoken out that he has leave it.

Here is the map of Ijaw republic and tell me how your biafra will passed their ships to sell oil?

Ijaws are for niger delta republic initially and now for homogeneous Ijaw Republic......we Ijaws have never for once accept biafraness.

When nigeria divides,,,,we Ijaws will locked all our rivers so that no non Ijaw ship will passed through...

Biafrans have to be paying the government of Ijaw Nation yearly to be passing out rivers to atlantic ocean....or they sold their gas and oil to Ijaw Nation, because there is no way for them to laid pipes through our Republic without also paying us...........there is too much to gain for Ijaw Republic.

Ijaw Nation will be giant of africa.

if you don't understand what I am saying, then you can also listen to Asari Dokubo
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tukpa8: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Go play with sand. grin

Ijaw republic must have given you heart attack this morning...

Na so ooo..we are for Ijaw Republic o.

do you need more of our Ijaw republic map?

God blessed Ijaw Republic.

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2023
I love it ..just know that Akwa-Cross is not involved at all..

Na that time una go Understand. angry

Tukpa8:
Ijaw republic must have given you heart attack this morning...

Na so ooo..we are for Ijaw Republic o.

do you need more of our Ijaw republic map?

God blessed Ijaw Republic.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tukpa8: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
I love it ..just know that Akwa-Cross is not involved at all..

Na that time una go Understand. angry

nothing concern Ijaw republic with any non Ijaws..
Ijaw republic only include the Ijaws of akwa ibom and not the whole akwa ibom...so relaxed....abi the heart attack dey worry u well well?
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Ijaw for akwa Ibom?

Dey play

Tukpa8:
nothing concern Ijaw republic with any non Ijaws..
Ijaw republic only include the Ijaws of akwa ibom and not the whole akwa ibom...so relaxed....abi the heart attack dey worry u well well?
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Papiyardi007: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2023
I am an Igbo man and a proud one for that matter.. I also believe in One Nigeria project. But i can't be in my own father's house and my siblings decide to make me feel like an outsider, we will build a new compound just next to my father's house and watch as we thrive smiley
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tukpa8: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Ijaw for akwa Ibom?

Dey play

mumu, Ijaws are in Akwa ibom.
Here is our map, it include the Ijaws of akwa ibom too

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
Yoruba man doesn't even understand his geography. Keep being foolish..it's your right. Ijaw dey Kano and Kaduna sef..

Tukpa8:
mumu, Ijaws are in Akwa ibom.
Here is our map, it include the Ijaws of akwa ibom too
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tukpa8: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Yoruba man doesn't even understand his geography. Keep being foolish..it's your right. Ijaw dey Kano and Kaduna sef..

Ijaw extent from Ondo western region to akwa ibom eastern region...no other ethnicity mixed with us in our midst,,,,so we are fully for Ijaw Republic.

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by GreatBoss: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tukpa8:
Ijaw extent from Ondo western region to akwa ibom eastern region...no other ethnicity mixed with us in our midst,,,,so we are fully for Ijaw Republic.

Exactly
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by masterfactor(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Federal Government should be fast and grant them their wish. IGbo wahala is too much, even God Almighty can't satisfy them I can't wait for the day they leave Nigeria so that they can manage their affair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu / Imo Students To Present Tax Certificates For Admission / Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.