Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go (2535 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Emir Of Daura Under Fire For Urging Northerners To Vote For ‘Their Own’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by helinues: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
maestroferddi:
Reality appears to be dawning on you gradually that you are now catching at straws making wild allusions to Azikiwe and Ojukwu...

Let the Igbos go and Nigeria becomes history...

Even the Yorubas will definitely want out...

Those Christian Yorubas who are joining on tribalism will state Sharia Law in the face...

Let the Igbos leave and watch the Hausa Fulani overrun the rest of Nigeria through Islamic fundamentalism

Abeg who is holding them?
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ProphetM0hammad: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Biafrans are Gods Children. They don't appreciate the taliban..boko Haram...Fulani herdsmen or even skull miners from the saddest-wasteland (SW).

You can subjugate the IGBOs, so it's best you keep shut and cry ceaselessly

god children practising osu caste in the landlocked damned erosion ravaged red mudded yeast.
Packing drugs to asia, opening baby factories with most of the women there as brothel hoes around the world
grin

Stop ✋️ the joke
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by maestroferddi: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
paramakina202:

Who is the Igbo nation and who represents the Igbo nation?
Those names you mentioned represents themselves as they have no mandate or authority to speak for the Igbo nation and that is why government will keep treating them as criminals.
I am struggling to extract rationality from what you are writing...

You cannot be Igbo because 99.9% of Igbos are aware of the marginalisation, persecution and exclusion of the Igbos in the general scheme of things in Nigeria...

You expect Sen Umeh to say something contrary that you will use to discredit Peter Obi bid at the tribunal, abi?

The Igbos have contributed so much to keep Nigeria one but if the current state of affairs are to remain, they must be allowed to be on their own...

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by maestroferddi: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
helinues:

Dumb question...

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by helinues: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
maestroferddi:
Dumb question...

Toh

You didn't see the question coming bah?

grin
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
See tears.

Osu Caste..is their problem why bother. grin

Tinubu you support is a certified drug lord. grin

Tinubus daughter is a certified hoe.. grin

Prophet Mohammed is a paedophile.. grin

I don't want to stress the issue further...because it's a known fact that Yoruba foolishness indicts Yoruba reasoning grin

Just like Bamidele the failure that indicted Tinubu at the tribunal. grin

Ogbeni, use all your energy to hustle for food to eat..it's obvious your brain has fermented. grin

ProphetM0hammad:

god children practising osu caste in the landlocked damned erosion ravaged red mudded yeast.
Packing drugs to asia, opening baby factories with most of the women there as brothel hoes around the world
grin

Stop ✋️ the joke
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Unity Beggars like you. angry

helinues:

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by helinues: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Unity Beggars like you. angry

They said you should go, you are still calling those who said you should go unity beggars. Why is go back home sound suicidal to you lots?

Seh na too much of attaching emotions to unnecessary things dey make some of una no dey reason things through before rushing to post it online?
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
When are you getting paid at EU Secretariat ?

Your RONU uselessness is needed at the EU building. Useless unity BEGGARS..spits angry

helinues:

They said you should go, you are still calling those who said you should go unity beggars. Why is go back home sound suicidal to you lots?

Seh na too much of attaching emotions to unnecessary things dey make some of una no dey reason things through before rushing to post it online?
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by adebayo987: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them, Wike with your designers, e go dey pepper them.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by paramakina202: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
maestroferddi:
I am struggling to extract rationality from what you are writing...

You cannot be Igbo because 99.9% of Igbos are aware of the marginalisation, persecution and exclusion of the Igbos in the general scheme of things in Nigeria...

You expect Sen Umeh to say something contrary that you will use to discredit Peter Obi bid at the tribunal, abi?

The Igbos have contributed so much to keep Nigeria one but if the current state of affairs are to remain, they must be allowed to be on their own...

So sit at home will end Igbo marginalisation?
Stop writing as if your brain is placed in your ass.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by paramakina202: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Asari and you are on the same pedestal. Irrelevant misfits. Asari made so much noise and you hailed him, now his is crying stewpidly and he will cry more and then he will meet his maker angry.

Me and Asari can never be on same pedestal.This my thread proves you are wrong.
https://www.nairaland.com/7737498/asari-dokubo-slave-slave-trader
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Tingotoe: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Yoruba man stop it abeg. Let IGBOs go.

All this analytical skills from you is not required again. You think NIGERIA is their only market? You are a big Joker.

Without federal infrastructure since after the war, you didn't speak up for them. Now every single individual of IGBO extraction and other affiliates wants to leave and you have become pained? Just stop it abeg ..let them go.

This Unity BEGGARS sef..spits

What other market do you Ibos have other than Nigeria? You don't manufacture anything all you do is import from others and sell
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by indemnityy: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Odin13:

Use your sense na..

Chinese are all over Africa.. abi The San that declare passport as means of citizenship na your uncle?

Investment is not citizenship..

Tell that short sighted ewu hausa
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Is it the people in Ekiti abi Kano that will tell national assembly what you want? Don't you have representatives there,don't you have leaders
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
Reality appears to be dawning on you gradually that you are now catching at straws making wild allusions to Azikiwe and Ojukwu...

Let the Igbos go and Nigeria becomes history...

Even the Yorubas will definitely want out...

Those Christian Yorubas who are joining on tribalism will state Sharia Law in the face...

Let the Igbos leave and watch the Hausa Fulani overrun the rest of Nigeria through Islamic fundamentalism
They can't even take over their region but it's the South West they would undecided
As if splitting won't make you even weaker
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by maestroferddi: 2:31am On Jul 07, 2023
paramakina202:

So sit at home will end Igbo marginalisation?
Stop writing as if your brain is placed in your ass.
You must be seriously deluded tp think that I will stoop too low to waste my time engaging a person like you...
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by optionalY09: 2:47am On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
I rarely agree with whatever comes out of Asari Dokubo's mouth but Im with him when he urged the FG and national assembly to let us Igbos go. I thank Asari Dokubo for saying he will collect one million signatures to urge the national assembly to legislate on Igbos getting their independence

I have no problem with those who hate Igbos, what I have problem with those who hate Igbos, but still want to do 'one Nigeria' with Igbos

Hopefully in time to come, more Nigerians will come to agree with Asari Dokubo, and us Igbos will go in peace

do igbo even like theirselves betrayers
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by onumadu: 4:10am On Jul 07, 2023
The man needs to make up his mind what he wants.
Blowing with the wind is dangerous for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiCa2TCo_k

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Rolings: 4:19am On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

I have no problem with those who hate Igbos, what I have problem with those who hate Igbos, but still want to do 'one Nigeria' with Igbos

There's no peace without justice

I'm one of those described above and my reason is simple.....let them feel how painful it is to be betrayed by a greedy neighbor

Igbos need to do self introspection. You may not need to apologies but recognize your mistakes and make amends . Pride won't allow them but if they do it will soften the stance of other Nigerians

I've asked this question countless times and got no answer.....how come no single igbo political or military leader was killed in January 1966.?
if you were not igbo you would feel exactly how most Nigerians feel about igbos.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by paramakina202: 5:59am On Jul 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
You must be seriously deluded tp think that I will stoop too low to waste my time engaging a person like you...

Who invited you to come under my comment to cry before? Ndi ekperima ipob without common sense. I ask you simply question, you bandits have forced people to sit at home since 2021 have it stopped Igbo marginalisation? I know most of you supporting this nonsense have nothing to live for no family and no work that's the reason for your suicidal agitation.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2023
ednut1:
The average igbo man has most of his businesses and cash generating assets in lagos, uyo, PH, Kano, abuja, Kaduna etc. they will not leave all that to go back to South East. Make una rest
grant them their request first and stop assuming for them
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2023
No problem .

The same IGBOs don't want the market again. Enjoy the NIGERIA market. Let Yoruba hijack the market as they hijacked all the JOBs during the BIAFRAN war and gradually killed the economy, through incompetence, nepotism, Tribalism and generational laziness.

What IGBOs want is freedom from stagnated people. 60yrs on...and you can even get Electricity..elections.. healthcare... infrastructure working and you want to NIGERIA. You must be joking.

NIGERIA is an embarrassment

Tingotoe:
What other market do you Ibos have other than Nigeria? You don't manufacture anything all you do is import from others and sell
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Asari and you are 1 and the same. Both of you are useless angry.

paramakina202:

Me and Asari can never be on same pedestal.This my thread proves you are wrong.
https://www.nairaland.com/7737498/asari-dokubo-slave-slave-trader
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by paramakina202: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Asari and you are 1 and the same. Both of you are useless angry.

BiafraEdiöt keep crying and begging for referendum.
do not allow ur kids to inherit your uselessness.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2023
Children whose future is totally secured by God's infinite Grace. !!!

You that is a failure seeking relevance because you built a useless structure outside your ancestral land? That is if you are even IGBO.

You can't even hit above the knee level. You are poor in thinking and rich in being foolish

You and Asari share the same DNA...spits

paramakina202:

BiafraEdiöt keep crying and begging for referendum.
do not allow ur kids to inherit your uselessness.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Komu1048(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why would people want to be in the same country with those they hate? Thats pure madness

U better get a life. I’m presently in bucknor ijegun. From ikotun -isheri-igando- jakande gate. These places r 90% own by igbos. Even if u greet them in English they would even reply with igbos. They r not joining u people to go.

If u say Nigerians r not allowing Igbos to go, pls how many igbos has fold up his business in order to sit-at-home
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2023
Asari shouting BIAFRA was to gain relevance and patronage from the Political class..He has gotten it and as things stand, he is now benefitting from Hope Uzodinma and Tinubu.

After calling IGBOs slaves...he is Now asking that IGBOs leave , why? Because all his useless 'Asawana' riffraffs that hide behind Military to kill innocent IGBO youths indiscriminately and now bearing the brunt of fake machismo.

Dem they collect woto woto...

Nuff said
angry.

onumadu:
The man needs to make up his mind what he wants.
Blowing with the wind is dangerous for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiCa2TCo_k
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Even old ikoyi and even Lekki axis are owned by atleast 78% IGBOs. Now with your RONU mantra, they are itching to have their own country.

Property depreciates without maintenance. Can you maintain the properties?....and let me also tell you this, any IGBOman with a Mansion in the SW has 200000times that in the SE, FACTs.

So stop the property blackmail...it doesn't work again

Komu1048:

U better get a life. I’m presently in bucknor ijegun. From ikotun -isheri-igando- jakande gate. These places r 90% own by igbos. Even if u greet them in English they would even reply with igbos. They r not joining u people to go.

If u say Nigerians r not allowing Igbos to go, pls how many igbos has fold up his business in order to sit-at-home
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by paramakina202: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Children whose future is totally secured by God's infinite Grace. !!!

You that is a failure seeking relevance because you built a useless structure outside your ancestral land? That is if you are even IGBO.

You can't even hit above the knee level. You are poor in thinking and rich in being foolish

You and Asari share the same DNA...spits

I am very much Igbo and very relevant in my Umunna than you can ever be BiafraEdiöt.
Majority of Igbos have rejected your devilish agenda to set them centuries backwards in the name of Biafra agitation the reason why you now recruit terrorist to enforce sit at home against the wishes of the people.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by orisa37: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2023
I THANK ASARI ALSO. BUT IGBOS SHOULD NOT BE EXPELLED UNTIL WE HAVE TRIED ALL LEGAL OPTIONS. THE FINAL OPTION IS TO ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Umunna,... grin

You just casted ya sef as not being IGBO. Guy get the fvvvckk outta hia...spits

paramakina202:

I am very much Igbo and very relevant in my Umunna than you can ever be BiafraEdiöt.
Majority of Igbos have rejected your devilish agenda to set them centuries backwards in the name of Biafra agitation the reason why you now recruit terrorist to enforce sit at home against the wishes of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? / I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks / Chris Uba Arrested By Security Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.