Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Viii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Viii (120 Views)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves [x] / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Viii by TGYM: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me 1st to 4th women moving together towards the same direction. As me was looking at them, me viewed how 1st to 3rd among those women as they were interacting and talking rudely to their men in union, saying; that their men in union cannot suppress them, would not do this or that to them. The fourth woman among them was keeping silence for a while and later asked them, “Why can’t you make humble demand [pray] for your men in union instead af castigating them?” They quickly bounced on this woman with mockery saying, “This is why your man is looking down on you.” Though this woman that was correcting the other women was equally facing much persecution from own man in union, and yet was demanding continually from AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE to transform self. Then me heard how ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED spoke concerning this woman, “On account that you dependid on me to transform your man in union, I shall do it. I heard what you told those women that were bragging on their abilities and superiority over their men in union.” Me viewed how the other women considered this other woman as a fool and a coward and separated themselves from the woman. But in no distant time, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED transformed the man in union to this woman that dependid on ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, and the man became very reasonable. This made the other women to envy this woman. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me how 1st [one] among the women was encouraged through the other friends to clean self-up and look more attractive to other men as the man in union didn’t value self [the woman]. This made this woman to appear so seductive to attract different men to the point that before the man in union says a werd, the woman has already vomited many werds. Unfortunately, the woman died and appeared before the verdict throne. Then, there was an echoed voice that reverenced, “You cannot hide it from me, you cannot hide it from me, you might cover your sins so that no man might know, you cannot hide it from me”, The woman was cast into Heylel fire. Me viewed how the demons roasted the woman terribly in Heylel fire, the woman requested for drinking water but there was no water in Heylel fire.Then me viewed how that neglected woman returned again to preach to the remaining 1st to 2nd [2] women that lured the other woman to untimely death. This woman began to preach to them to receive ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED so that they would not perish as their dead friend, and that they should give regards to their men in union and demand [pray] for their transformation. At this time, the women decided to receive ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED changed them to be submissive to their men in union. Through their change af character to their men in union, the men were restored and began to love these women. They all began to go after rightchoiceness. Then the women also began to come very close to the woman that preached to them. This made them to go out together and preach the werd. In most times, they engage themselves in humble demand and meat denial [prayer and fasting].ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a man that Heylel hijacked and diverted the man and changed the gifts and talents that AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE invested on self. Then Heylel used the man as an agent to kill other beauties through charms and other mediums. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me how that man was sleeping in a darkrestness and saw a vision where self died and went to Heylel fire. But the man did not use that warning to trace self’s way to ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, but continued in that evil ways. Unfortunately, the man went to sleep and died inside the room. The charms that gave self the boldness not to receive ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was hanging in the same room but couldn’t save the man. Then the man approached the verdict throne, me heard a voice that echoed and said, “AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE eyes are watching you, no matter your hidden places and the evil you are doing, how many have you killed? How many have you collected their sand [land], etc? AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE eyes are viewing you.” They showed the man all the evil self has done including the men and women self had killed. Me viewed how demons dragged the man and pushed self into an inner cell for torment. After this, my eyes were opened and me viewed a very mighty hand holding a very big key me have not noticed before, and a reverence was echoed, “We are walking to Zion, the city built with gold.” Now, me viewed how few beauties were walking towards that Zion but a particular woman that supposed to walk with them to the Zion was stopped on account that self was putting on an earring called ‘full stop’. The woman was surprised as the Mma Ozi [angel] stopped self from entering into the city made with gold. Self-lamented and cried bitterly for a second chance on account that self-maintained rightchoiceness according to the level af knowledgestanding made available to self. This woman was given a second chance to return to the earth and mend self’s ways. Me viewed how self came to earth to warn beauties about ornaments and other things that would have taken self to Heylel fire.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED then opened my eyes to observe the gate in that city af gold properly, as me looked at the gate, me have a deeper knowledgestanding that no unclean thing can pass through the gate on account that the gate was very pure. No sin and entanglement can pass through there. A voice echoed, “Be ready at all times on account that you don’t know the verdict time whether in the brightness or in the darkrestness.” After the voice echoed, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Some are saying that for a long time now, they have been hearing that the brightness and moment they die on earth, they shall meet me in my verdict throne and that shall be my coming for them. So they should not be deceived, but should prepare themselves through obedience to my instructions to meet with me.”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a man that was ordained to be a preacher af rightchoiceness, but the man refused the call with an excuse that if self-answered the call at that moment, self shall be poor and irresponsible. Finally, the man made a conclusion to first build a house and acquire a car before answering the call. Unfortunately, the man was going with a tipper truck to purchase sand to build own house, but on their way, the tipper was involved in a fatal accident that claimed the man’s existence. As the man approached the verdict throne, the Mma Ozi [angel] asked the man, “All the money you have heaped to build your house, why didn’t you carry them to this place?” ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Recall that after death is verdict, you shall answer for all that you have done on earth, where shall you run to if you neglect your salvation while on earth? “Again, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was pointing to the man what the man would have achieved for I AM WHAT I AM but neglected them, and considered them irrelevant.

(1) (Reply)

Software Development Services / Ba Wo Ni / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.