Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? (9454 Views)

What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Chifriend(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2023
tiswell:
Real niggars don't search for work,they create one where none exist.

more trekking for cowards!

Show us the way nah. I'm desirous to create a job but where is the starting fund? You think it's my pleasure to trek?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by abobote: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2023
I have trekked Abuja round, from garki to wuse, wuse 2, to maitama in search of work
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Hoily: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Just last month when I wanted to go drop my CV at egbeda,I trekked from ojota to Egbeda cry

★★★

Just so you know, I'm currently looking for a job to make ends meet
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Chifriend(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2023
Djreloaded:
send me your account details sir.
I'm also in calabar, and I know how far that is.
You mean you passed Tinapa, 8 miles, Army Junction to Unical? shocked

I did 8miles, Parliamentary ext, Marian and to Etta Agbor. Crazy. Some days make you stronger.

Thanks and God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Chifriend(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2023
MykellOni:
Attendance: Present ✔️
It is well bro, naija is really crazy. Pls drop your azza lemme do you small thing for your tfare back. We go be alright las las

Thank you.

God bless you.
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by cellins: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2023
For those who know Uyo, I trekked from Use offot to Nwaniba passing through Brooks street/Dominic Utuk to Barracks road. From Barracks road to plaza before getting to Aka Road
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by saintaustine(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2023
There is always story to tell. That is the life of a man.

I remember during the coronavirus period.
Trekking was a normal life style for me.

I once trekked from Maryland through Ojota to Okiera in OGBA at the middle of the night.

I was infact walking like a mad man at the Middle of the road.

God has really been my guardian angel.

Don't believe I can try that again in my normal self.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by stevups(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2023
radiolover:
Na during this same kind waka car hit me from behind on Sunday.

Heaven will reward you before the end of this month. Please give testimony
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by princetom1(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2023
IyaTola:
Yaba to Bariga

That one no far at all. U should cover it under 45 min

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Pepperoniq(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wanbissaka:
Longest I have trekked was from dupemi to sango in Lagos

Got my wallet pickpocketed

Had no phone, no account then

I started my trekking journey by 1pm got to sango by 3 am

I kid you not, I got home and I couldn't recognize myself

You just wasted you World Guinness Record achievement.
🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by princetom1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Krexpah:
Lol something I already see as normal
But d longest one is from ilupeju to abule egba

Omo... U try o
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by princetom1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Abiliboi:
Costain to VI. Life is hard

Una try bt not that far
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by yewit37486: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wanbissaka:
Longest I have trekked was from dupemi to sango in Lagos

Got my wallet pickpocketed

Had no phone, no account then

I started my trekking journey by 1pm got to sango by 3 am

I kid you not, I got home and I couldn't recognize myself

cheesy
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Alary: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kuje town to Abuja Central business centre
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Alary: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
yewit37486:

cheesy
Should not have taken that long,,dopemu to abule egba 1 hour 30min to 45 mins max. Abule egba to sango 2he max , that means you're not even a fast Walker.
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by abbeynism(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mine was looking for a change of story, moment in the year 2010. I trekked from Abeokuta to Sango Ota.
This was out of depression but glory be to God, Sango SAN MI. It was a journey that span 3 days without food. I eat whatever I see in the Bush along that express road. It is a long story but Ope lo ja si.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Faposky95: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
trekked so long thought someone would pay me for the effort.
told my shoes let's go the next day and it disappeared never to be seen to this day......
later saw a neighbour who saw the shoes running.......away
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by NSNO(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
southsouthking:
From Ugbowo Main gate to Stella Obasanjo Hospital country home road.
If you're familiar with Benin City, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Thanks to God for life.
How?
Please tell me say na whine u dey whine us
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by aboyaji(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nearls:

Goodness me!
After I trekked from Choba to Herbert Maculey (old GRA) and back again to Choba twice because of job, body tell me. I'm still unemployed sha. Just dey manage barb dudes around here

Cutting hair is better than those uncertainties.
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by NSNO(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
abbeynism:
Mine was looking for a change of story, moment in the year 2010. I trekked from Abeokuta to Sango Ota.
This was out of depression but glory be to God, Sango SAN MI. It was a journey that span 3 days without food. I eat whatever I see in the Bush along that express road. It is a long story but Ope lo ja si.
You did what?! shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by 4adexx(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
FROM ABEOKUTA TO SANGO, U'LL BE DEAD BEFORE U REACH SANGO SEFF grin
abbeynism:
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by 4adexx(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
I trekked from funaab gate to iyana- mortuary. Mehn shit is real
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by hansomb: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Northerners dont trek or search for jobs
Because they don't mostly care about white collar jobs, and those that does have the necessary connections.
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by countryman13: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chifriend:
Those who know Calabar know the distance I am talking about here.

I trekked all the way from Scanabo in 8 miles to UNICAL to submit my credentials to someone.

Life of an applicant is a painful life.

I don't know how many kilometers that would be but it's quite a long distance. Almost like trekking from one LGA to the other.

The distance I have covered trekking in search of work the last two weeks, if I sum together may cross one state into another.

It's not because I like trekking but because I may not have the transport fare and the cost of transportation now is very high.

It's a big burden on struggling Nigerians.

Sometimes you get caught by rain and your clothes get soaked. Hmmmm.

I'm right inside UNICAL now but warming up to make my return.

God help me through as I return.
Hmmmmmmmm! May God Almighty grant unto U as Ur 💓 desires and also a bring a helper by your side, amen. I understand your ordeal as an applicant because i was on d street like U for good 13 years until d most high sent a helper just two years ago. Just believe in God and U will testify
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by temmybaba(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Iwo road to university of ibadan
Berger to ikotun
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Allisgud: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Trekking don turn hobby for now o,cms to v.i everyday for these tinubu hard time,I no fit dey dash conductor my salary grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Abiliboi: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
princetom1:

Una try bt not that far

I pray my kids will not tell same story 😑
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by ppogba: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
leisuretym:

You trekked on 3rd Mainlaind Bridge?

You have no business on 3rd Mainland bridge if you are going to Bariga from Yaba.

Yaba through Abule Okay will take you to Unilag gate. From Unilag you connect Bariga.

Distance should not take more than 1.5 hrs.
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Sprints3: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ajah under bridge to inside lekki phase one stopped at admiralty wataeva can't remeber that place. Mehn I suffer that year.
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by dododawa1: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hoily:

Just last month when I wanted to go drop my CV at egbeda,I trekked from ojota to Egbeda cry

★★★

Just so you know, I'm currently looking for a job to make ends meet
is it TRUE?
Re: What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? by Jocknom(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
I once trekked from Transcorrp Maitama to Wadata plaza and from there to Civil service commission. The way my leg hot that day if I chuk am inside cold water the water will boil instantly for eba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do / Office Assistant Needed In Ikeja (ssce Or Part-time Student Only) / Banks Employ Hnd Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.