Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr (5017 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Ashawo die toto rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Mikel99(m): 2:03am On Jul 07, 2023
phemyhalaby:
Almost every woman reckons her pussy is some kind of goldmine.I blame majority of men in our society who wittingly help them cultivate that mentality on daily basis.If women never had pussies our world would have been a better place.ponder on that!
And you would have not been born
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by EMMARNUEL: 4:54am On Jul 07, 2023
I sincerely wish from my heart that same thing should happen to jennyclay candidlady siofra and prettygirl200

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by rohangold: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Na so na... The root of money
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by CJStarz: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Preach Christ,not your church.

Righteousness2:
Yesterday, I saw a video of a lady who was weeping profusely having discovered her pants and pictures in a box , in her boyfriend's house.
Apparently the guy has been using her Destiny.

Listen! We live in very wicked, mean and perilous times. People are lovers of themselves and are ready to do anything in takes to gratify the flesh.

Marrying carnally right now is even a risk as many young men and women have been used due to appetite . Many today are walking corpse.

Listen! Flee from sin for your own good. Flee from immorality, fleshly lusts, coveteousness , ungodly relationship and any form ungodliness.
Walk with JESUS Christ in Holiness, righteousness and purity. It is for your own good.

And if you have fallen a victim, make haste , run to JESUS Christ with all your heart.
Genuiely make PEACE with HIM.

I invite you to visit the LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC revival Church.
With the GOD of CHOSEN, there is Hope for you.
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by izonborn098(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
Kudos to the man, u can't harvest what you don't plant.
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by emperor4love(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Stupid post,this is the gal that got killed by his boyfriend in lagos, name of the gal precious,and na old news ,how this come b news, and there is no time she made such statements
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Michaelspresh(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Lolzzz...this isn't stopping me from searching for a rich man not Boy
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Michaelspresh(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
I sincerely wish from my heart that same thing should happen to jennyclay candidlady siofra and prettygirl200
would you wish this on your sisters too?
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by EMMARNUEL: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Michaelspresh:
would you wish this on your sisters too?
My sisters are not entitled biiitches.
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Fineman2:

A young Ghanaian lady who recently posted on her Facebook timeline that she’ll never be in a romantic affair with a financially struggling guy has reportedly been used for money rituals by her boyfriend.
According to reports, the slay queen who was dating a top sakawa guy had a serious disdain for broke guys and she never hid it.

Lady who said she’ll never date a broke guy used for sakawa rituals by her boyfriend
As alleged, the lady was murdered and kept inside a box in one of the popular hotels (Name Withheld).

Her sakawa boyfriend has been fingered as the murderer because he’s the one who invited her to the hotel and also shared a room with her before her untimely demise.

At the moment, he’s nowhere to be found but it’s believed he’s hiding somewhere in the capital.

Nlfmod mynd44

https://www.facebook.com/106730037857053/posts/pfbid0Tp7bYLj8dgMPsD2xQaFkTCC9QtqFayhz1k6zzSxypysLrRhymkUBdznduhuUoqFsl/
Oga stop spreading nonsense just to get likes or comments. That lady was killed by her boyfriend at barrow at ajah, Lagos state. A year back. The estate people noticed that a foul smell was coming out from their apartment but there no where to be found. So the estate security had to bring in police only to find the dead body of the girl. The bf was arrested also. The girl has been dead for days and the baba told the man he must sleep with the dead body for 7days. He was caught on the 7th day.

Get your facts right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by pansophist(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2023
Some ladies feel genuinely offended if you do not meet up with their materialistic fantasies. In their head, they have a type of moneyman they are looking for, and will be annoyed if you do not fit that picture.

I pity such women, they are in for a rude awakening. Reality is always consistent. If you decide to ignore it (reality) and live in your self-created delusional bubble, it's only a matter of time before it will burst, and it will smell so bad.

By then, she probably would have loose lots of good men due to her greed, also lost the very thing men wants in a woman, such as her youthfulness and aggreableness, and by then, even the kind of men she thinks are not good enough for her will be far from her reach.

And that's the price you pay for being delusional, or thinking you control the tempo of reality. When it comes to marriage, men have the final say, and even wealthy men will choose a low maintenance woman and upgrade her to a queen.

Than be with a high maintenance bimbo, who will keep measuring your status unto eternity, as a precondition for her loyalty and femininity on subscription. If he has money, she'll be feminine, if he doesn't have, she'll be masculine. Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by Michaelspresh(f): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
My sisters are not entitled biiitches.
How do you know?
Are you the one dating them or you dey inside their mind?
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by EMMARNUEL: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Michaelspresh:
How do you know?
Are you the one dating them or you dey inside their mind?

I know my sisters very, as their elder, i taught them to always hustle for themselves and not depend on guys, i know them very well...
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by adontcare(f): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's the parents...
How did they bring up their daughter that made her have such view of life and set such priorities?
na those parents wey dey born make God help them train them. They go born waaa every where dey create nuisance for the society
Re: Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr by kelspinall(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
otiloooo she don goo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brothers, Come Help A Sister / I CHEATED But Don't Feel REMORSE. / Indecent Dressing To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.