Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples (31171 Views)

Poll: Divorce Rate

Yoruba: 73% (105 votes)
Igbo: 26% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Tribalism Among Yoruba People / Investigating Divorce Cases In Yorubaland. / Which Is Better: High Bride Price (igbo) & High Divorce Rate (hausa And Yoruba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by chines4(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ybutterfly:

NO, Is that your explanation; well I am just letting you guys see a taste of you own medicine, stop talking trash about Yoruba's on nairaland
Personally I have worked in the west and I have a lot of Yoruba friends and they are wonderful people, I believe that people that talk trash about any tribe, have not actually lived with them, to really know them. And most times we listen to hear says, than having a personal experience.
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by aljharem3: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
rhymz:

RETARDEEN ODECHI Alja-wateva da fck U call Urself these days, Pls don't quote me again or make any dumb references to me again, I don't do DUMBos!!! You can practice your lame sarcasm with your co-eadiots like the three women that're giving you a hard-on over the internet, those Biaaatches can go suck on a FAT ONE, I don't give a rat a$$ about their views, they are lame anyway. Now pack well, MUR'FCKIN slowpoke!!

Bros I was not being sarcastic in anyway.

The thread was made to bash Yorubas and clearly Yoruba women have insulted in all form of manners from page 1 to 7 !!!

Don't you think it is enough ? You have made ur point clear since the 2 page or so and you still kept insulting the yorubas especially the women, and now they decided to fight back; Instead of you as a man to hold ur mouth and stop insulting women instead you starting calling them names for about 3 pages. LOL grin grin Na wa for u bros

I generally know Imo people to be one of the nicest people in Nigeria after the Edo and the urhobo people.

Once you insult women, they would fight back and harder, that is the way the world works. I hope you would not be a wife beater one day.

Have nice day
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by tpia5: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
nobody nice pass in nigeria, thank you.

everywhere has its own nastiness.
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by tpia5: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
i thought men arent supposed to be exchanging words all day with women, but i guess i was wrong.

anything a woman can do, a man can do better.
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
So this is still going on? cheesy

How about some Yoruba or Igbo divorcees on nairaland coming out to post the reasons behind their divorce? At least that way we might get a sense of actual experiences and not just opinions.
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by OneNaira6: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^no I am not you guys did that yourselves when you did yoruba bashing threads, so you guys were fighting each other already. I am enjoying some of you igbo guys getting a taste of you own medicine. Next time keep the yoruba people out of your mouths, since all you can do is talk trash about them, because we are not your people.

^^^^^^^^don't use me as a excuse because your own people started it, I am just retaliating, enough is enough

So you are Tpia/annonymous6/ybutterfly. Thanks for confessing  wink I wasn't even referring to annoymous6. I meant anonymous individuals as in unknown, random, unseen individuals.  There is one more account I have a feeling belongs to you as well, let’s wait and see maybe you might slip up again. 

The OP is NOT Igbo but what do I expect from you. Any bashing done to Yoruba, it's automatically done by Igbo.   grin grin grin grin grin grin Cry me a river  cry
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by OneNaira6: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
debosky:

So this is still going on? cheesy

How about some Yoruba or Igbo divorcees on nairaland coming out to post the reasons behind their divorce? At least that way we might get a sense of actual experiences and not just opinions.

grin grin grin
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

i thought men arent supposed to be exchanging words all day with women, but i guess i was wrong.

anything a woman can do, a man can do better.

Rofl. Abi o. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by rhymz(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2011
alj_harem:

The thread was made to bash Yorubas and clearly Yoruba women have insulted in all form of manners from page 1 to 7 !!!

Don't you think it is enough ? You have made your point clear since the 2 page or so and you still kept insulting the yorubas especially the women, and now they decided to fight back; Instead of you as a man to hold your mouth and stop insulting women instead you starting calling them names for about 3 pages. LOL grin grin Na wa for u bros

I generally know Imo people to be one of the nicest people in Nigeria after the Edo and the urhobo people.

Once you insult women, they would fight back and harder, that is the way the world works. I hope you would not be a wife beater one day.

Have nice day
Your stooopidity knows no bounds!! I am not here to soothe your petty minds, you wonder why I always treat comments from you as dumb?? You try so hard to be subtle in your ethnic jingoism but always end up betraying your purpose & revealing your true intentions; i.e setting one tribe against the other while hypocritically playing the mediator, FOOL!!
Like I have always told you and your likes; your diversionary antics is wack and shitty, it does not take any extra effort to figure you out. You claimed that I have been insulting Yoruba women right from page 2, I challenge you to point any post you can reference to me right from page one up to my very first comment on this thread that came in in the latter part of this thread, else you keep you stinking dog breath restricted to your foul mouth.
Don't you see how stoopid and inconsistent you are? You lying swine!!
If you know me very well, you will know that I don't waste my time indulging in bigotry or its likes, I would rather argue my points but if anyone in the hope that becoz they re females is entitled to talk trash about somebody else then they are deluded cos I won't hesitate to give you an overdose of your own prescription. I don't fool myself and play nice becoz it is a woman and just let slide, that's bullcrap!! If you think you can get brazen with your gutter attitude, be sure I will cut you to size, be you a man, woman, Eidiot( like in the case of those three biatches that get you wet) animal or whatever, you will get it as you want it.
Now shut your mouth and go deal with your split personality ailment that has plagued your miserable life, what a M'ORON!!
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by rhymz(m): 1:45am On Oct 12, 2011
chines4:

Bros I seriously don't Understand you. Do you derive joy in insulting people?
Bros I would asvise you understand the context of my responses to these MOFOs before you jump to conclusion. I want to believe you are not trying to tell me to take insults from these losers that lay siege on the internet to insult anyone that has opposing views to theirs. I still insist that somebody should point out where in my first post, I insulted anyone or tribe. Whatever I said in my first post was in the context of the questions raised by the OP of these threads and the forebearing responses to them. Don't just quote me and conclude in judgemental tone, pleeease!!
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by rhymz(m): 2:03am On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

wow, so you really persuaded yourself lagos isnt yoruba?
hahahah. . .tpia, tpia, tpia. . You should know better than to twist words on their heads in the hope that I will indulge you in a pointless argument to no where. Ybutteefly ignorantly claims that Yoruba people make up to 80% of Lagos population and I referenced it in my post to show how stoopid and unworthy of any serious response such unintelligence should get from me as it is obvious Ybutter does not know his right from his left. So you trying to infer that to mean the ownership of Lagos state is a lame attempt and makes you look silly even though I feel you make better post lately than Kobojunkie. . .lol
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
One_Naira:

So you are Tpia/annonymous6/ybutterfly. Thanks for confessing  wink I wasn't even referring to annoymous6. I meant anonymous individuals as in unknown, random, unseen individuals.  There is one more account I have a feeling belongs to you as well, let’s wait and see maybe you might slip up again. 

The OP is NOT Igbo but what do I expect from you. Any bashing done to Yoruba, it's automatically done by Igbo.   grin grin grin grin grin grin Cry me a river  cry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^So you are aloy/emeka/rhymz as well, thanks for confessing, I wasn't even referring to aloy/emeka, there is one more account that I think belongs to you and maybe you will slip up again

^^^^^^^^^^^^^I never confessed to anything or referred to anybody I was attacking you directly after what you did on my thread about igbo's having mixed ancestry, so what does Tpia or anonymous6 has do do with this, that is just your way of making things up, so that I am somebody else so I won't talk, sorry it is not going to work. So you can also blame me of also being others on this site keep it coming I am ready LOL  grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^^^^^^^^am I'm thiefofhearts now to since I responded to your posted picture that says caught red handed as if you caught a thief? LOL, what a loser instead of saying sorry for the Yoruba bashing threads they do they cook up a story just so you won't say the truth
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
alj_harem:

Don't you think it is enough ? You have made your point clear since the 2 page or so and you still kept insulting the yorubas especially the women, and now they decided to fight back; Instead of you as a man to hold your mouth and stop insulting women instead you starting calling them names for about 3 pages. LOL grin grin Na wa for u bros

Have nice day

^^^^^^^^Thank you & it is just the beginning
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by aljharem3: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
rhymz:

Your stooopidity knows no bounds!! I am not here to soothe your petty minds, you wonder why I always treat comments from you as dumb?? You try so hard to be subtle in your ethnic jingoism but always end up betraying your purpose & revealing your true intentions; i.e setting one tribe against the other while hypocritically playing the mediator, FOOL!!
Like I have always told you and your likes; your diversionary antics is wack and shitty, it does not take any extra effort to figure you out. You claimed that I have been insulting Yoruba women right from page 2, I challenge you to point any post you can reference to me right from page one up to my very first comment on this thread that came in in the latter part of this thread, else you keep you stinking dog breath restricted to your foul mouth.
Don't you see how stoopid and inconsistent you are? You lying swine!!
If you know me very well, you will know that I don't waste my time indulging in bigotry or its likes, I would rather argue my points but if anyone in the hope that becoz they re females is entitled to talk trash about somebody else then they are deluded cos I won't hesitate to give you an overdose of your own prescription. I don't fool myself and play nice becoz it is a woman and just let slide, that's bullcrap!! If you think you can get brazen with your gutter attitude, be sure I will cut you to size, be you a man, woman, Eidiot( like in the case of those three biatches that get you wet) animal or whatever, you will get it as you want it.
Now shut your mouth and go deal with your split personality ailment that has plagued your miserable life, what a M'ORON!!
grin grin grin grin grin bros take it easy with me na, You go just get heart attack for nothing

I do not intend to point things out to you but all I did was to advice a brother smiley

You are my brother, that is true

anyway how was ur day today ? Hope everything is going according to God's plan

greet mumsi and papa for me

have a nice day brother smiley
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Dabss(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
Enough bashing abeg!!
This thread shld be locked
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by MegaMan87: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
[b]I generally find Yoruba women to be more outspoken and headstrong. [/b]That's what I like in a woman. My mother was just like that as was my Grandmother before her. I find Igbo women to be lazy and money hungry. They will only be "submissive" to you if you shower them with gifts & cash. They are very promiscuous on top of that.

To be honest I find the Igbo people to be lazy in general. They would rather be kidnappers or 419 boys instead of honest workers. Most of the horrible reputation Nigerian men have for scamming lay at the door of the Igbo. They are legendary for get quick schemes. there women see this and follow like sheep.

I live in London. I just came back from USA, I was out there for a year and I was absolutely shocked at the amount of "African American EBO" people that didn't even know the Igbo language. I can't believe how badly they have dropped the ball over there. Most Yoruba people I met in the States could either speak it or ATLEAST understand it. Most EBO couldn't even do that. Ask them to speak in Igbo and most will be dumbfounded.  Lazy EBO parenting at it's finest to allow your children to behave like uncouth akatas. that's why their language is almost dead.

Ibgo are just very lazy people.

lipsrsealed
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^true statement cheesy grin
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
MegaMan87:

I live in London. I just came back from USA, I was out there for a year and I was absolutely shocked at the amount of "African American EBO" people that didn't even know the Igbo language. I can't believe how badly they have dropped the ball over there. Most Yoruba people I met in the States could either speak it or ATLEAST understand it. Most EBO couldn't even do that. Ask them to speak in Igbo and most will be dumbfounded.  Lazy EBO parenting at it's finest to allow your children to behave like uncouth akatas. that's why their language is almost dead.

I must say this is very true here in the states. I know quite a number of them that say "Oh my parents enever bothered to teach us", that's how obsessed they are in being like oyibos/Jews.

So sad undecided
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

I must say this is very true here in the states. I know quite a number of them that say "Oh my parents enever bothered to teach us", that's how obsessed they are in being like oyibos/Jews.

So sad undecided

^^^^^^^^^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8WWqIuURGo
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by chikeuz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
@faakay, ur post was damn chauvinistic. @Tonsiville u sound down right common. Only the ekiti gal, made a sensible contribution
Divorce just happenz wen couples become 2 'diverse'
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by chikeuz(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
@faakay, ur post was damn chauvinistic. @Tonsiville u sound down right common. Only the ekiti gal, made a sensible contribution
Divorce just happenz wen couples become 2 'diverse'
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2011
OMGGGGG, SOMEBODY FINALLY UPLOADED FUNMI ARAGBAYE ON YOUTUBE.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I think I owe this person sth, they need to keep uploading more.

kiss kiss kiss kiss Oluwa e seun o!  This were the classics!!!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfJPVmcFLgQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO193qx0m9I?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPaoUV4-vL4?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmmwp9QLqc?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOGB5Y2zKs?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

tongue tongue
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by OneNaira6: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^So you are aloy/emeka/rhymz as well, thanks for confessing, I wasn't even referring to aloy/emeka, there is one more account that I think belongs to you and maybe you will slip up again

^^^^^^^^^^^^^I never confessed to anything or referred to anybody I was attacking you directly after what you did on my thread about igbo's having mixed ancestry, so what does Tpia or anonymous6 has do do with this, that is just your way of making things up, so that I am somebody else so I won't talk, sorry it is not going to work. So you can also blame me of also being others on this site keep it coming I am ready LOL  grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^^^^^^^^am I'm thiefofhearts now to since I responded to your posted picture that says caught red handed as if you caught a thief? LOL, what a loser instead of saying sorry for the Yoruba bashing threads they do they cook up a story just so you won't say the truth

grin grin grin grin This is rich.  Ahh see pain.

This bad eyes you have to fix it oh Na wa oh.  You constantly forgetting things you wrote and i have to keep reminding you what you wrote. 

[one_naira reply to thread]

Who cares?  All this Igbo against Yoruba threads are unnecessary. 

These two tribes haven't realized anonymous individuals are dogging them against each other for their own enjoyment.

Wake up   angry
[end of reply]

[ybutterfly reply to one_naira's reply]
^^^^^^^^no I am not you guys did that yourselves when you did yoruba bashing threads, so you guys were fighting each other already. I am enjoying some of you igbo guys getting a taste of you own medicine. Next time keep the yoruba people out of your mouths, since all you can do is talk trash about them, because we are not your people.

^^^^^^^^don't use me as a excuse because your own people started it, I am just retaliating, enough is enough
[end of reply]

Let’s see, do you see ybutterfly in that one_naira reply?  All I said was anonymous individuals and poof you come out accusing me of using you as an excuse when I didn't even say that name.

I guess you forgotten you were logged on as ybutterfly when you replied. 

Come off it, you exposed yourself without my help.  grin grin grin grin grin

E pain you well well you exposed yourself and this is the save face you can get. 

Did any of your quoted words make any sense to you?

Ybutterfly/annoymous6 and whatever else e be. 

Don't take out your frustrations on me, I didn't make you confuse, you did that on your own free will.

If E dey pain you well well
Pele oh.  Ndo.   grin grin

Even the picture pain you
Cry me a river  cry cry
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^you already accused me of being Jona, Tpia, anonymous6, theifofhearts and somebody else I think. You just want to shut me up & it is not going to happen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Keep on adding more people to the list you are sounding desperate^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^cRy mE a rIver  cry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^y0ruba's sh0uldn't mix with igb0 they are n0t 0ur pe0ple^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  cool
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774700.0.html
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by aljharem3: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^y0ruba's sh0uldn't mix with igb0 they are n0t 0ur pe0ple^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  cool

calm down. Igbos are nice people in fact to a fault if u get to know them. Forget this NL rubbish. the igbos here are probably reacting to triibalistic threads opened by some stu.pid yoruba posters.

Igbos are really cool people cool

I am yoruba btw
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ they should go and fight the people that insulted them not put s-tupid threads about Yoruba's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^if they had done that it wouldn't have gone this far
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by aljharem3: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^ they should go and fight the people that insulted them not put s-tupid threads about Yoruba's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^if they had done that it wouldn't have gone this far

You have to understand that in every society, there are stu.pid people which I am guilty of at times. The problem is they feed off the hate they get just us as in ur case as well.

They are a very emotional people and see little things as hate for them. You need to understand the igbo people. It is a case of identity and complexes.

They are mouthy and so are us the yorubas thus it is really hard for them and us to understand each other.

Think of it this way.

To them if a yoruba poster writes what they do not like, they view it as the WHOLE YORUBA ethnic group HATES them and as Humans as they are, they would react.

the same with the yorubas, they would react as well.

Ybutterfly, I would urge you to jsut leave them alone. Let them open as much bashing threads as they want, it is a case of love would always defeat hate aka in both cases.

Because this is the same way I started and I would not want another tribalist on Nairaland, our people are not tribalistic. thanks
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
alj_harem:

You have to understand that in every society, there are stu.pid people which I am guilty of at times. The problem is they feed off the hate they get just us as in your case as well.

They are a very emotional people and see little things as hate for them. You need to understand the igbo people. It is a case of identity and complexes.

They are mouthy and so are us the yorubas thus it is really hard for them and us to understand each other.

Think of it this way.

To them if a yoruba poster writes what they do not like, they view it as the WHOLE YORUBA ethnic group HATES them and as Humans as they are, they would react.

the same with the yorubas, they would react as well.

Ybutterfly, I would urge you to jsut leave them alone. Let them open as much bashing threads as they want, it is a case of love would always defeat hate aka in both cases.

Because this is the same way I started and I would not want another tribalist on Nairaland, our people are not tribalistic. thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^True, Y0ruba are n0t tribalist but we are not g0ing t0 be insulted for no reason^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the 0nly thing similar between y0ruba and igb0 is we share the same land through colonizati0n^^^^^^^^^^^^^after that we are not the same^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I blame the y0ruba i-d-i-0-ts interacting with igb0's in the first place^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^that will all0w them to speak badly about us^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^their using akata against yoruba's to^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I want them to feel a taste of their own medicine^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thats why I'm glad y0ruba never joined the igbo in their s-tupid biafran war^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^when wE all know that war is between hausa and igbo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^instead of those people to take their frustrations on Hausa's they keep bumping up threads of y0ruba's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by aljharem3: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^True, Y0ruba are n0t tribalist but we are not g0ing t0 be insulted for no reason^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the 0nly thing similar between y0ruba and igb0 is we share the same land through colonizati0n^^^^^^^^^^^^^after that we are not the same^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I blame the y0ruba i-d-i-0-ts interacting with igb0's in the first place^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^that will all0w them to speak badly about us^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^their using akata against yoruba's to^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I want them to feel a taste of their own medicine^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thats why I'm glad y0ruba never joined the igbo in their s-tupid biafran war^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^when wE all know that war is between hausa and igbo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^instead of those people to take their frustrations on Hausa's they keep bumping up threads of y0ruba's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, I do not understand there fixation on Yoruba people or west of river Niger Even in meetings the leaders always talk of yoruba

All said and done, I guess it is the love they have for yoruba or might be something else. Who knows

All I just want you to do for me is ignore them even if those threads are the most tribalistic annoying thread u have seen about yoruba people. Pls just ignore it. If there is any need, leave them to me I and the NL igbos understand each other cool.

Thanks for doing this for me
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by Ybutterfly: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
alj_harem:

Yes, I do not understand there fixation on Yoruba people or west of river Niger Even in meetings the leaders always talk of yoruba

All said and done, I guess it is the love they have for yoruba or might be something else. Who knows

All I just want you to do for me is ignore them even if those threads are the most tribalistic annoying thread u have seen about yoruba people. Pls just ignore it. If there is any need, leave them to me I and the [b]NL igbos understand each other[/b] cool.

Thanks for doing this for me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NL igbo's are the ones causing it, I just want them to stop talking about yoruba's we are not the same people^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^once they do that you won't hear nothing about me retaliating against them^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^It makes me wonder should we start having a y0ruba section, Hausa section and more so everybody can talk with their own?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^seems like a good idea cool ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples by aljharem3: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NL igbo's are the ones causing it, I just want them to stop talking about yoruba's we are not the same people^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^once they do that you won't hear nothing about me retaliating against them^^^^^^^^^^

Yes very true, But the Yorubas on NL are not any better undecided

Once you have people like seant02, Eko ile, bluetooth and co then You know tribalism has entered that discussion.

Majority of them are not tribalistic but respond to tribalistic post because it is annoying to them as well.

Action (tribalistic post) and reaction (Response)

I really wish they can stop calling yorubas in every discussion but then again knowing them, they would not stop. That does not mean we should go on the attack. Although occasionally they need to be shut up.

U get me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue: Anyone Who Eats Or Drinks At A Funeral Lacks Conscience / Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner / What Is Odogwu; Why Do Igbo Guys Call Themselves That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.