Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (27845 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2006
[/quote][quote author=m4malik link=topic=7756.msg516072#msg516072 date=1153749086]
One other thing to note is that when God raised the Biblical prophets, He confirmed before all the people that Moses was a servant of God - with signs and wonders, and the confirmation of Moses' revelations and visions by other prophets both in his time and afterwards. That is why the Bible drew my attention because it is not the private product of only one man claiming alone to be the sole conduit to God.

Muhammad, on the other hand, was the only one that had that conduit to "Allah" in the Qur'an, and there were no others that received revelation to either confirm or expose any hidden fallacy that he might have claimed was from Allah. Thus, when he made some rather twisted claims of Jewish history and denied the crucifixion of Jesus, his followers glibly accepted it without checking his claims. By so doing, Muhammad exposed himself as a false prophet by Biblical stand

m4malik since you said you converted peace be unto you brother but i dont know who or what brainwashed you but be careful, i told you already stop givin claims without facts ok
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2006
Arguing with mukina2 is like arguing with a juvenile,where are the other so called self proclaimed learned muslims like ajia23 and his brother olaajia.

4malik,God bless you,I had been praying that we get a contribution from a Muslim who has seen the light of Christ and my prayer has been answered.

Nobody said Islam is winning more converts than christianity,the claim is that it is the fastest growing religion and these are 2 different things.
The reasons for the fast growth are plentiful.

firstly immigration of people from the sharia countries to the west increases the numbers here.

secondly the multiple wives and higher birth rates

thirdly like davidylan said,the threats of murders on the christian converts and forceful convertions

fourthly,child marriage like Mohammeds,we usually wait for our women to be of age.

The men who converted from christianity either did not know what they believed in or have pervert or murderous tendencies,the women do it for 'love' of a boyfriend or bedmate.

If ou keep asking for proofs obviously you haven't been reading enough,including the posts on this site.

like davidylan advised,close your little satanic verses and read real books sometimes.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2006
mukina2:

@davidylan

i know a lot bout my religion and a lot bout urs because i spent 3 years studying your religion so am just looking at some posts here and laughing,
most of the arguments you people put here are baseless get some facts maybe a quote or too from the Quran befroe you start sayin what you don't know,

FACTS
1. You dont know anything about your religion. Go and study more
2. You spent 3 yrs studying the bible and all you came away with is all this infantile drivel?
3. Baseless arguments? Which ones? You have not made any attempt to even defend one you keep going on about facts when the truth is you are trying to avoid the simple questions.
4. Keep looking for facts when they are right under your nose!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2006
well mister lmao when you are ready to give them i'll be here

then i'll reply you with adultile drivel
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2006
babyosisi:

Arguing with mukina2 is like arguing with a juvenile,where are the other so called self proclaimed learned muslims like ajia23 and his brother olaajia.

i thought i told you i was as old as i can be why waste ur time on me

4malik,God bless you,I had been praying that we get a contribution from a Muslim who has seen the light of Christ and my prayer has been answered.

lol this one's funny

Nobody said Islam is winning more converts than christianity,the claim is that it is the fastest growing religion and these are 2 different things.
The reasons for the fast growth are plentiful.

firstly immigration of people from the sharia countries to the west increases the numbers here.

guess you forgot the africans,asians,and south americans

secondly the multiple wives and higher birth rates

Islam is not the only way people have multiple wives, what bout true african traditions?

thirdly like davidylan said,the threats of murders on the christian converts and forceful convertions

like i said before any man or woman who attepts to convert from Islam to christianity in a sharia state is mad cuz he\she knows that its not safe

fourthly,child marriage like Mohammeds,we usually wait for our women to be of age.

if people can have children at 14 wats the difference btw that and marriage?
am not justifyin early marriage am just enjoyin ur conparison

The men who converted from christianity either did not know what they believed in or have pervert or murderous tendencies,the women do it for 'love' of a boyfriend or bedmate.

wooooooooo, people convert cuz they know Islam is the best

If ou keep asking for proofs obviously you haven't been reading enough,including the posts on this site.

like davidylan advised,close your little satanic verses and read real books sometimes.

satanic verses? grin grin grin grin ;Dthe Quran is the a sacred book for all mankind

Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by m4malik(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2006
mukina2:

m4malik since you said you converted peace be unto you brother but i don't know who or what brainwashed you but be careful, i told you already stop givin claims without facts ok

Mukina2, your unnecessary vexations are only proving one thing: you don't know half your religion like you're trying to make us believe. By Biblical standards, Muhammad was not the prophet he claimed to be - read the Bible! I would have had no problem with Islam or Muhammad if he made no reference to the Bible and the Biblical prophets. As far as he did so in several texts in the Qur'an, even claiming that it was "Allah" sent down and confirmed the Law of Moses and the Gospel to Jesus. When we turn to the Bible, there we'll find that Muhammad was not truthful. Infact, anyone who reads the Bible will see that Muhammad clearly twisted Biblical narratives to suit his religion - and by doing so, he proved himself to be a false prophet by Biblical standards.

You don't believe me? Read the Biblical accounts of Muhammad's story-telling in the Qura'n.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2006
This is good y'all.
the advantages of being a muslim,by a Muslim,read on.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/Al-Mansur/Christians_emberace_islam.htm
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by m4malik(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2006
mukina2:

m4malik since you said you converted peace be unto you brother but i don't know who or what brainwashed you but be careful, i told you already stop givin claims without facts ok

Mukina2, your unnecessary vexations are only proving one thing: you don't know half your religion like you're trying to make us believe. By Biblical standards, Muhammad was not the prophet he claimed to be - read the Bible! I would have had no problem with Islam or Muhammad if he made no reference to the Bible and the Biblical prophets. As far as he did so in several texts in the Qur'an, even claiming that it was "Allah" sent down and confirmed the Law of Moses and the Gospel to Jesus. When we turn to the Bible, there we'll find that Muhammad was not truthful. Infact, anyone who reads the Bible will see that Muhammad clearly twisted Biblical narratives to suit his religion - and by doing so, he proved himself to be a false prophet by Biblical standards.

You don't believe me? Read the Biblical accounts of Muhammad's story-telling in the Qura'n.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2006
do you mean the re-printed and edited bible?

vextations?

well i wonder why am a muslim if i dont know half about my religion and i have to listen to a convert who just jumped ship to tell me about my religion then?

well teach me am all ears grin grin grin

you people are killin me davidylan and babyosisi called me a juvenile now u are sayin i know nothing about my religion
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2006
http://www.answeringislam.info/Testimonies/

Testimonies of former Muslims who turned to Christ
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by belloti(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
Salam to everyone,

Surprisingly am only getting to know about this thread. I dont intend to pick up from the prevailing arguement but rather from the first salvo itself.

Why would christians think muslims hated them and not why they the christians hated muslims. i bet its probably an unneccessary vicious cycle of hatred. In islam, we dont harbour ill feelings towards anyone. we believe mankind are one community, we believe in love and compassion, we believe in universal neighbourliness. That is the islamic facts that most of you guys do not know. The word Islam means Peace, its not fashioned after anyone.

The patches of violence and hatred expressed in some places are basically political and geographical disputes. But as a moslem, i want to stress here that we love you all despite your religious affiliations. One day God will judge all of us And everyone will be accountable for his actions or inactions.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2006
mukina2:

We have heard this a million times, its the usual escapist excuse of the muslim! At least we know what we have and from whence it came for we have the mind of Christ.

mukina2:

well i wonder why am a muslim if i don't know half about my religion and i have to listen to a convert who just jumped ship to tell me about my religion then?

Most are muslims because Dad and mum are so what choice do i have not really because they were convinced. Being a muslim does not mean you know a tard of what you "believe" in and that's if you even believe in anything at all.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ Mukina2 take your time and read through this.
You may learn a thing or two about your faith.

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Terrorism/islam_and_violence.html
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2006
davidylan:

We have heard this a million times, its the usual escapist excuse of the muslim! At least we know what we have and from whence it came for we have the mind of Christ.

As opposed to the crooked superstitons which take refuge in all sorts of metaphysical sophistries to prove three in one and one in three.In the Quran there is no lie

Most are muslims because Dad and mum are so what choice do i have not really because they were convinced. Being a muslim does not mean you know a tard of what you "believe" in and that's if you even believe in anything at all.

why are you a christian then?
i am a muslim because thats what i believe in.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by m4malik(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2006
mukina2:

That also could be claimed for the present edited Qur'an which is the political redaction of the third Caliph Uthman who ordered all extant copies of the then existing Qur'an to be burnt after he had edited out what he felt uncomfortable with. Why did he ask that the copies should be burnt?

mukina2:

well i wonder why am a muslim if i don't know half about my religion and i have to listen to a convert who just jumped ship to tell me about my religion then?

I didn't jump ship my dear, or you go find yours and fall overboard. You don't sound one bit like an informed Muslim, and one could be forgiven to take you for a munafiq.

mukina2:

well teach me am all ears grin grin grin

Will only be too glad to when you can afford to pay attention.

mukina2:

you people are killin me davidylan and babyosisi called me a juvenile now u are sayin i know nothing about my religion

But it shows, at least no one is arguing that you're a juvenile at 19 who can't handle issues. Don't take it personal, I'm just observing what you expose about yourself.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2006

I didn't jump ship my dear, or you go find yours and fall overboard. You don't sound one bit like an informed Muslim, and one could be forgiven to take you for a munafiq.

lahi la ha hi la la muhammadu rasullulah may Allah have mercy on you grin because you cant post things to hold ur claims
you tell me i sound like a mis-informed muslim.

Will only be too glad to when you can afford to pay attention

why must i listen to a nasarrah? who will spew hateful things towards my religion.

But it shows, at least no one is arguing that you're a juvenile at 19 who can't handle issues. Don't take it personal, I'm just observing what you expose about yourself.

lmao grin you've been checking my profile ait? expose myself ?how? give me facts to ur claims then i'll reply you in adultile way as davidylan said angry angry
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by syrup(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
mukina2:

lahi la ha hi la la muhammadu rasullulah may Allah have mercy on you grin because you can't post things to hold your claims
you tell me i sound like a mis-informed muslim.

mukina2, why don't you take up his challenge. It's that easy - he's asking that you deny any of the claims he made and then he would supply the relevant texts thereto. You don't have to jump into conclusion that he couldn't post things to hold his claims if you're still going round in circles and avoiding his challenge. Are those things true in Islam - yes or no? It can't be both, and where you disagree with him or any other post, you could then show us why. Move this discussion forward and leave off the dribbling - or your efforts would only make some of us wonder that there's substance to his claims.

mukina2:

why must i listen to a nasarrah? who will spew hateful things towards my religion.

What hateful things did he spew out against your religion? You're sounding like his conversion really got you on the broad side and you can't even resist the temptation of pouring out your derision. By sounding this way, you're making some of us suspect that m4malik was actually right about Islam being intolerant, and perhaps if he was in a Muslim community you guys would have sought the death of his entire family for just being converts to Christianity. The case of the Afghani Christian convert is still fresh in our minds, you know (take a refresher peep: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/03/21/afghan.christian/ ).

mukina2:

lmao grin you've been checking my profile ait? expose myself ?how? give me facts to your claims then i'll reply you in adultile way as davidylan said angry angry

I'm not aware that the rules in Nairaland have been changed and members are banned from viewing people's profiles. There's nothing wrong with being a 19 y.o., and it really shows. Pssst: I couldn't find a definition for adultile yet; perhaps you should have used a simpler word (try 'mature' or 'grown-up').
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by kellorah: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
wow undecided
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2006
syrup:

mukina2, why don't you take up his challenge. It's that easy - he's asking that you deny any of the claims he made and then he would supply the relevant texts thereto. You don't have to jump into conclusion that he couldn't post things to hold his claims if you're still going round in circles and avoiding his challenge. Are those things true in Islam - yes or no? It can't be both, and where you disagree with him or any other post, you could then show us why. Move this discussion forward and leave off the dribbling - or your efforts would only make some of us wonder that there's substance to his claims.

oh my here we go again
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2006
mukina2:

oh my here we go again

LOL,
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by kellorah: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2006
true
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2006
syrup:

What hateful things did he spew out against your religion? You're sounding like his conversion really got you on the broad side and you can't even resist the temptation of pouring out your derision. By sounding this way, you're making some of us suspect that m4malik was actually right about Islam being intolerant, and perhaps if he was in a Muslim community you guys would have sought the death of his entire family for just being converts to Christianity. The case of the Afghani Christian convert is still fresh in our minds, you know (take a refresher peep: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/03/21/afghan.christian/ ).

please miss i said who will i never said he did pls read well before posting pls undecided
why would i want to murder his family?
if he converted thats his own wahala and not mine
i already know about the afgAn convert.

I'm not aware that the rules in Nairaland have been changed and members are banned from viewing people's profiles. There's nothing wrong with being a 19 y.o., and it really shows. Pssst: I couldn't find a definition for adultile yet; perhaps you should have used a simpler word (try 'mature' or 'grown-up').

madam  the word adultile was one i coined from dadivylan's infantile.pls am beggin you read well before you rush to post.
whether am 2 or 18 or 10 i dont care ok?

in regards to ma profile i was just joking or did i offend you undecided

@kellorah and softee pls dont laugh oo today i have a new teacher
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by kellorah: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol a new teacher ke grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes o a brand new one just from the shop
am so lucky
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
The simple answer to the question above is Muslims hate Christian and jews because the murderous,pedophilic,womanizing prophet they hold to great esteem asks them to.

If anyone doubts me respond and I will give you quotes from the Koran and hadiths.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by mukina2: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2006
i would have loved to ask a question but am afraid of asking cuz you dont understand the way i type and you cant read what i type undecided so instead of you givin me anuther this afternoon i'll just watch
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2006
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by kellorah: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2006
na wa oh
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2006
mukina2:

i would have loved to ask a question but am afraid of asking because you don't understand the way i type and you can't read what i type undecided so instead of you givin me anuther this afternoon i'll just watch

Hey! we spoke about this, I am the dramaqueen smiley wink grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by belloti(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
i wonder who is hating who here. Careful perusal proves that mukina2 is the friendliest one around here. Thanks my sister, just keep showing love and peace.
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by Softee(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2006
belloti:

i wonder who is hating who here. Careful perusal proves that mukina2 is the friendliest one around here. Thanks my sister, just keep showing love and peace.

I don't hate mukina2. Hate is a strong word!
Re: Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? by belloti(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2006
Sorry Softee, am just using the title of this thread. i think you are so nice and friendly too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.