Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen (37691 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by omenka(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
which market is bigger than main market in west Africa.
omenka I thought you've quit bigotry.
a man that cannot keep to his words is useless and worthless.
Only a worthless idiot would assume quoting bigotry means allowing stupid lies to slide unchallenged or ignoring new events from particle sections of the country.

🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Finestgurlie(f): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
Only a worthless idiot would assume quoting bigotry means allowing stupid lies to slide unchallenged or ignoring new events from particle sections of the country.

🤡🤡🤡
Hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
at least you've admitted that you're not man enough because any man that cannot keep to his words is a sisi.
most of us knew that you're a bigot naturally and a leopard 🐆 they said cannot change its spot.
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka.
at least I have you to make my nairaland lively 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Arapmoi22: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
greggng:

Pls tell me why should they stand and face men with gun ? I have said it severally that injustice is the root cause of whatever that is happening over there . The court said release there leader ...what did your government do...they held him against his will . Right now they are trying to instigate fight amongst same people . Let's see how things will work well if the govt doesn't rest the law . Lawlessness can only result to anarchy. Ohaneze has bee calling for the release of this guy but the govt turned deaf ear...is clear they have a hand in the unrest in the South east

I enjoy your story bro.
The lion cub is still growing though.
I believe he's going to become a massive Pride that gets respect from all under duress.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thank you for this reminder.
They should live with it
Raskimonojendor:
I remember this video last year when IPOB men with AK47 entered ariaria international market. The average Ibo traders and buyers were hailing them and clapping for them. Nnamdi Kanu went to the US and was caught on live video soliciting for guns to be shipped to alaigbo - ibos clapped for him.

Interestingly, despite the economic sabotage that's ongoing in the SE, alot are still clapping for IPOB online and offline till date. To solve this problem, call out the IPOB in your midst. Expose them. Report them to the authorities. If you don't, expect the situation to get worse.

When Buhari tried to quash IPOB before they became monsters, ibos quickly jumped in their defence saying Buhari is commiting genocide in Ibo land. They called them zoo soldiers and were sending letter to United Nations. Unlike River State where they were quickly quashed due to the support of rivers people, the Ibo instead embraced and nurtured IPOB.

Now that IPOB militants have firmly established themselves, they blame the same Buhari. Now that Buhari is no longer in power they have started blaming Asari Dokubo and Tinubu. Were Tinubu and Asari the ones clapping for iPOB boys in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S6bMPkQvqE
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by sholadele4: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Southeast has finally slided into self-destruction. The situation in the northeast will be a child's play is not checked. Let's see who suffers it more.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by UnabashedIPOB: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
All of you One Nigeria advocates and M0R0NS can keep your propaganda and cheap blackmail going, but it would NEVER STOP IPOB in its quest to exit the Zoological Republic of Animal Kingdom, Zoogeria. If you have any sense of reasoning, you should have asked, "Where is the security that the governors of the states promised to provide to protect their citizens when they asked them to come out and go about their business?" Don't you find it interesting that the so-called UGM would operate with impunity with NO security insight to confront them but the moment they are done, the security reappears?
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by stanluiz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pure fake news!!!!

Continue to post old and doctored videos to decieve your fellow zombies

https://thenationonlineng.net/simon-ekpas-sit-at-home-directive-flops-in-southeast/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/sit-at-home-order-in-anambra-false-police/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwja-OuNsP3_AhVSVsAKHTmvBwYQ0PADKAB6BAgTEAE&usg=AOvVaw1MlY6WjsQ7iUCLjJTiC6lC
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by leisuretym: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
It’s time the that market is relocated to Osun State or Ogun State, Anambra is no longer safe, would have suggested Enugu but there is same problem there, it should be relocated to the a safe state in the south west that is conducive for business

I trust Ogun State to donate big land for successful relocation of the market
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Jayhome24: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nice one. Pls burn down the entire SE it's a welcome. Pls bown everywhere down but Kanu will not be release he will rot in the DSS jail.

It was not Tinubu that arrested him so let them go and meet Buhari and Mallami that arrested him.

Biko burn everywhere, flog and kill everyone then run to Lagos, Kaduna, Adamawa to be constituting nuisance this time una go hear am other region are waiting for you all....

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by FreeStuffsNG: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
greggng:

Pls tell me why should they stand and face men with gun ? I have said it severally that injustice is the root cause of whatever that is happening over there . The court said release there leader ...what did your government do...they held him against his will . Right now they are trying to instigate fight amongst same people . Let's see how things will work well if the govt doesn't rest the law . Lawlessness can only result to anarchy. Ohaneze has bee calling for the release of this guy but the govt turned deaf ear...is clear they have a hand in the unrest in the South east
The root cause is lack of patriotism. You betray and curse the land, it curses and betrays you.

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by tinsel: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
God1000:
This is just too bad, it seems IPOB is hell-bent on destabilising southeast

I feel very bad reading this, this baseless and unfounded accusation is even coming from my own brother.

Well, I am a man of integrity and I don't support evil in any form.

The guy spoke the truth
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Arapmoi22: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jayhome24:
Nice one. Pls burn down the entire SE it's a welcome. Pls bown everywhere down but Kanu will not be release he will rot in the DSS jail.

It was not Tinubu that arrested him so let them go and meet Buhari and Mallami that arrested him.

Biko burn everywhere, flog and kill everyone then run to Lagos, Kaduna, Adamawa to be constituting nuisance this time una go hear am other region are waiting for you all....

Point of Correction.

Buhari is not alive in their dictionary.
Jibrin of Sudan arrested Cownu, so they need to find Jibril of sudan to release him.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by bablon20(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
I know there will be more of disruption of peace in that region especially now that Abba Kyari has been set free. More to come after Sunday Igboho is also released.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ogunleti01: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuZrUShqvX_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Coward bloody chest beaters who would come down to Lagos and be claiming its a no man's land. Nah common Local Vigilante dey chase una upandan!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Cabalgeneral: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Cabalgeneral: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
99% of those traders were those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive.

They said it's fake news
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by omenka(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
at least you've admitted that you're not man enough because any man that cannot keep to his words is a sisi.
most of us knew that you're a bigot naturally and a leopard 🐆 they said cannot change its spot.
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka.
at least I have you to make my nairaland lively 😂😂
Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Cabalgeneral: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
In the wonderland, fishes can only be found untop of mountains

In inside volcano eruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Jayhome24: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Arapmoi22:

Point of Correction.

Buhari is not alive in their dictionary.
Jibrin of Sudan arrested Cownu, so they need to find Jibril of sudan to release him.

Ok. Nice one they should go and find Jubril then, good luck to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Cabalgeneral: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
God1000:
Lol, please don't say that bro.

I never supported their nefarious activities, I only rooted for Peter Obi, or are you saying anyone that supports Peter Obi is an IPOB supporter? I think we should be circumspect here.

Talking about my hatred for buhari, yes I hated him because he impoverished nigerians and allowed herdsmen to engage in wanton destruction of lives and properties across the country.

I challenge you or anyone to please dig out any of my previous comments which I expressed support for IPOB wittingly or unwittingly

Herdsmen didn't at anytime attacked south east,it this same Ipob that feed you all with propaganda
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Cabalgeneral: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
Only a complete ignoramus who has never been to main market Onitsha would actually believe that gunmen would go to the biggest market in West Africa with all its security

So you mean sit at home doesn't ever exist in Anambra with their big security
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by manikspears: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I remember this video last year when IPOB men with AK47 entered ariaria international market. The average Ibo traders and buyers were hailing them and clapping for them. Nnamdi Kanu went to the US and was caught on live video soliciting for guns to be shipped to alaigbo - ibos clapped for him.

Interestingly, despite the economic sabotage that's ongoing in the SE, alot are still clapping for IPOB online and offline till date. To solve this problem, call out the IPOB in your midst. Expose them. Report them to the authorities. If you don't, expect the situation to get worse.

When Buhari tried to quash IPOB before they became monsters, ibos quickly jumped in their defence saying Buhari is commiting genocide in Ibo land. They called them zoo soldiers and were sending letter to United Nations. Unlike River State where they were quickly quashed due to the support of rivers people, the Ibo instead embraced and nurtured IPOB.

Now that IPOB militants have firmly established themselves, they blame the same Buhari. Now that Buhari is no longer in power they have started blaming Asari Dokubo and Tinubu. Were Tinubu and Asari the ones clapping for iPOB boys in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S6bMPkQvqE

Foolish people smh
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Juniorangel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nothing like this happened today in onitsha main market why all this fake news.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Jayhome24: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
leisuretym:
It’s time the that market is relocated to Osun State or Ogun State, Anambra is no longer safe, would have suggested Enugu but there is same problem there, it should be relocated to the a safe state in the south west that is conducive for business

I trust Ogun State to donate big land for successful relocation of the market

Taaaar!!! No one will give them land again, Lagos saga had taught everyone a good lesson, never will any state in Nigeria make such mistake again......

They should go to Gabon or Cameroon they are needed there.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Segzy19: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Shebi you guys were hailing them and encouraging them when they started....

Enjoy your peppersoup o.

Just keep your nonsense to your east...
The idiot that wanted to invite ipob to lagos will receive chieftaincy title in Kirikiri
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ogunleti01: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Corea4king:
Is better I support Simon Ekpa that Tifunubu
Your case be like person wey put on rag dey dance in the dark... tell him the day will soon break
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thats good. They should enjoy the monsters they created.

Awon confused people
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Finestgurlie(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
Na you sabi.
oya no vex
come to bed baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Arapmoi22: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Segzy19:
Shebi you guys were hailing them and encouraging them when they started....

Enjoy your peppersoup o.

Just keep your nonsense to your east...
The idiot that wanted to invite ipob to lagos will receive chieftaincy title in Kirikiri

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by TheZooHasFalln: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
99% of those traders were those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive.
One bad news for you is that all these your lamentations narrative is fallen on deaf ears, and another badder bad news is that unexpected more will come for as long as your lawless Government refuse to release Nnamdi Kanu. Your tone against IPOB is now different from the initial when we were still carrying Flags and playcards and were being used as shooting practice according to you people. Those days we told you that a day will come when you will push us to the wall and we will challenge the lawless Government in the same language they speak to us, you said we were making noise and were dishing out analysis on how impossible it would be. Today your talks are no longer the same, and I'm telling you that what you're yet to imagine in your heart is somewhere waiting for the right time. Unless Nnamdi Kanu is released as no other alternative can work.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ingocof(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuZrUShqvX_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

But Peter Obi and Ipoby woman (Ezekwesili) will be muted now like dumb and deaf but let an ant bite in Lagos their mouth will be opened wide like the gutter in agulu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by bashlek(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2023
meolaniyi:
That's what it should be. MNK must be released. You can't be trading and your brother who the court freed is still in detention

They should have been in Abuja and not in the East. But Wetin me know self……..Buhari predicted this nonsense thing oooo but they all called him bigot! Enjoy ya UGM/IPOB till wen e last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Judgement / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.