Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen (37702 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by plaindealer: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by bukarolz: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Mgbada. Taa puo hia!
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:22am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
99% of those traders were those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive.
You are very correct,bro.That is exactly what happened with the North and BH.
You must definitely reap what you sow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:29am On Jul 08, 2023
The people who are being terrorised by IPOB today in the SE,once supported their activities at the initial stage, hailing them, and even contributed funds to purchase weapons in bulk.
Now the chickens have come home to roost.
What you sow is what you reap.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Chiefpriestt: 4:06am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
99% of those traders were those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive.
Ipob have really dealt with you.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by richie240: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2023
mayor1814:
Pls someone should explain to me. This sit at home order, is it only Monday or it has extended to other days?
Ask @gidgiddy, he's one of ipob's online commanders. He's in d best position to answer u.
cool
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by richie240: 4:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Same way "mmesoma ejikeme is too Young to forge her jamb result".
Keep typing and supporting nonsense.
cool
longayink:
People thought that when Buhari government ends, the phenomenon of hiring extremists by Nigeria's government to terrorise the SE to cut short agitation for restoration of Biafra would end.
Instead, it has been escalated.
It's most stupid to write that IPOB chase out traders from Onitsha market. IPOB couldn't do a thing like that.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by richie240: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No, but it's tough for the force when ibos won't let the military do their job. They are protecting these boys as well. You can see them praising IPOB militants on several social media platform. They hide IPOB militants in their homes.

They almost established themselves in rivers State too, but the government had the support of Rivers people and promptly flushed them out.
You want to know why the average ibo will support ipob/ESN despite their attrrocities?
Bcus, "blood is thicker than water".

Have u heard the usual noisemakers complain about Igbos? The oby ezekwesali, chimamanda, charlie boy, psquare, etc?
Hear another one of them:
vvvvv

https://www.nairaland.com/7752315/johnmary-maduakolam-jamb-apologize-mmesoma/4#124218274

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by kkonyeji(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2023
God1000:
Lol, please don't say that bro.

I never supported their nefarious activities, I only rooted for Peter Obi, or are you saying anyone that supports Peter Obi is an IPOB supporter? I think we should be circumspect here.

Talking about my hatred for buhari, yes I hated him because he impoverished nigerians and allowed herdsmen to engage in wanton destruction of lives and properties across the country.

I challenge you or anyone to please dig out any of my previous comments which I expressed support for IPOB wittingly or unwittingly

Yes, buhari was & is still a disaster.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by kkonyeji(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Rostikol:

Absolutely. The irony of it all is incredible.

And you’ll be shocked that many of those traders being chased away from their shops still retain affinity with/admiration for IPOB.

It’s a master/slave relationship.

Yes, same way APC/Tinubu supporters are.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by richie240: 5:11am On Jul 08, 2023
DantataJR:

Igbo land has a lot of work to do!
But wait, these people do these things and no law enforcement to curb it?
for how long should these damaging reputation continue?
Last question, where our military wing abeg!
Dear Igbos, please stand up for your land if not it'll consume you and generations unborn.
#Endgunmen we can make it trend and i hope we get it right
There matter is not what d 'military wing's can solve. The average igboman supports ipob/ESN. These same Igbos complaining will tmr shout "Tilumbu is causing genocide in alaigbo" if he decides to interfere.

Their matter is like the sick kid who wants to be well but hates injection and sees d doctor as it's enemy.

They hate the insecurity in the east but they hate nigeria more. The "blood is thicker mantra" will rather make them endure ipob than 'betray' them.

Let the military kill just one of the ipob terrorists then you will see d hitherto silent igbo rank and file shouting "genocide".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Keegan: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:
Their matter is like the sick kid who wants to be well but hates injection and sees d doctor as it's enemy.

Na so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by YorubaNinja: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124276813:

Only in you guys imagination

BIA-FURO Savage!: grin grin grin
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by YorubaNinja: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Nothing good can ever come from that jungle! grin grin grin
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by richie240: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Jayhome24:

Taaaar!!! No one will give them land again, Lagos saga had taught everyone a good lesson, never will any state in Nigeria make such mistake again......

They should go to Gabon or Cameroon they are needed there.
Shebi u sef dey hear d ingrate.
grin

-------------------------------------------------------------

So that you will say 'we developed osun state'', "osun state is no man's land".

You guys have crossed d line.
You want biafra, biafra you will get.

So una know say southwest is peaceful and conducive for biznaze yet una dey always provoke and antagonize them/the policies they out in place to sustain the peace u don't have/can't get in alaigbo?

Una don March line tey-tey.
cool

leisuretym:
It’s time the that market is relocated to Osun State or Ogun State, Anambra is no longer safe, would have suggested Enugu but there is same problem there, it should be relocated to the a safe state in the south west that is conducive for business

I trust Ogun State to donate big land for successful relocation of the market
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Gaabasky: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Teach your child so da u can have peace of mind

No peace for the wicked.

And Yoruba says da Gambari kills Fulani is not a case.

Let them continue their madness Jubril has gone back to Sudan
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by EMONFASHION65: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2023
THIS IS FAKE NEWS
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by yemmywesey(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2023
PBAT, it's time to deploy Maiduguri soldiers down to the potopoto republic
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by obstead200(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2023
God1000:
This is just too bad, it seems IPOB is hell-bent on destabilising southeast

I feel very bad reading this, this baseless and unfounded accusation is even coming from my own brother.

Well, I am a man of integrity and I don't support evil in any form.

omenka is from Benue.

So just rest
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Igwe9(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

What a time to be alive.
if your accusation that 99% of the traders supported and contributed money to buy weapons for them is false, may you become a victim of what you know nothing about but if you are correct, may you never fall victim of what you know nothing about. . .
Amen
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Tochj(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Curious345:
then send assassins to neutralise him..
Hmm!!! Pls how old are you?
This ur talk look so childish.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by mosaicafrique: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2023
And if the Federal government Doesn't free Kanu, so you will kill all your brothers and destroy your region. When next election comes we all will see your number of eligible voters. Keep reducing your numbers. Ibo killing ibos , other regions careless
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Tochj(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2023
AlphaStyles:
GOD GO PUNISH U AND THAT FRAUD BASED IN FINLAND. WHY IS IT ANYTIME EKPA SPEAKS THIS TERRORIST ACT? WHY HASNT HE CONDEMNED THEM?
God heal you
Let me educate you a little
IPOB has always stood against the terrorists attack of Ekpa criminals in igboland, infact when Ekpa and his criminals declared sit at home, IPOB leadership stood against him.
Yesterday Ipob submitted a petition Finland against Ekpa
What is Nigeria government doing?
Why won't the government do something about Ekpa with Finland government?
Since Buhari came in till now
Some Nations see Nigeria as a terrorists nation.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Temidayo9(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2023
grin grin
MelesZanawi:

Senseless majority.
Semi-sensible minority.
Sensible tiny minority.

You belong to semi-sensible minority.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by gassbee: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Tochj:
Simon Ekpa has nothing to do with ipob.
Get your facts Right.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ofemmanu1: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:
Family affairs grin grin grin > grin grin
Make them chase them to hell..
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ofemmanu1: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2023
God1000:
This is just too bad, it seems IPOB is hell-bent on destabilising southeast

I feel very bad reading this, this baseless and unfounded accusation is even coming from my own brother.

Well, I am a man of integrity and I don't support evil in any form.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ofemmanu1: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
You also gave them moral support all because you hated the government of Buhari.

You're part to blame for what's happening in the East.
All violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punished.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ofemmanu1: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
In the wonderland, fishes can only be found untop of mountains
Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perrpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ofemmanu1: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

What a time to be alive.
Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by aswani(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

All violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punished.

That's true, or that their pleasure is inversely proportional to other people's pain.
Re: Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen by Ofemmanu1: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Rostikol:

Absolutely. The irony of it all is incredible.

And you’ll be shocked that many of those traders being chased away from their shops still retain affinity with/admiration for IPOB.

It’s a master/slave relationship.
If we feel uncomfortable with the harrowing ugliness in the world and the infuriating violence in our environs, we must not wait to speak out loud, louder, and louder until the hot-air balloon of indifference and intolerance finally blast into pieces. (“Not without the past”)

Obi is Ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.