Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. (5058 Views)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says / This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
just know that Op is gei

Fantasying about another nigger's ass

TF is wrong with you negro
Who’s fantasying about another nigger’s ass? Most of you don’t read well before commenting. Dude, keyword is sexual fantasy.
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
calabaman:
Whilst others are busy working and buying flying cars (Alef)

Some are here talking about sex, like that's what would put food on the table and such.

Simply amazing some people's mindset.

If you can't hold yourself....go get an encouraging gf/wife and focus on your bleeping future.
Why did you open this thread then?

And who told you I’m broke? Dude, i bought my first car when I was 26.

I have travelled to over 5 countries but I’m sure you haven’t step a foot in the airport.

You better get your black ass to work and stop quoting someone who’s already made.
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
online4business:
Mr explore know say Benue get the highest HIV rate in Nigeria follow by calabar.

Orne opkani use your head ooo.

Nkwasi doo nkwasi dooo na so you go take carry oo
I don’t go raw with them bro

A na m aga n’ihu bro
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2023
tydi:
Op don't underate those sex maniac covered in jihab
Of course they love sex too but not wild.
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Islandboi(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Aklee4994:
they’re very hypertensive and aggressive but I still Dey found one make I go Dey bang but I don’t want the ones in my PPA that why I never Dey bang them here but I most bang with total caution ⛔️ benue girls plenty for nasarawa like say here Na Canada 🇨🇦 bruh 😎 make I just see one carry go lag after my POP in January make I explore am to another life.
That’s nice. Take your time bro. I know say you go surely find one cool headed babe for there. As long as you can take care of her, she will follow you. I no too see benue girls during my stay in nasarawa though.
Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Bigseven(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Male farm tool displaying his prowess amidst the challenges of this country 😂 ewww

1 Like

Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by Ablemax(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Aklee4994 post=124281392]I know of that benue especially those TIV girls but currently in nasarawa and even scared to woo anyhow girl make guy man no carry anyhow disease...Make I Dey my lane as this is coming from a critical observation from a nairalander.

Some month ago I do HIV test here in Lafia and my status is negative😎[/quote

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy / I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Five Things You Can Use Condoms For Apart From Protection During Sex(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.