Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think (311 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think by Purvan(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2023
My mom told me the reason I'm still a virgin is not because I'm shy or ugly but because I don't leave the room
But no woman has ever shown interest in me and I haven't had friends since secondary school so that's enough evidence for me, what do you think?
Re: What Do You Think by ikeno(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
She may be right you need to socialize make frds both online and offline, hangout, flex yourself once awhile.
Whenever am bored I just go out and have fun I meet lots of babes that are lonely and in need of some companionship. My schedule today is full. I go meet precious at my joint, then Alice for some woto woto, Evelyn have been buzzing my phone begging to sleep over.
Re: What Do You Think by Purvan(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2023
ikeno:
She may be right you need to socialize make frds both online and offline, hangout, flex yourself once awhile.
Whenever am bored I just go out and have fun I meet lots of babes that are lonely and in need of some companionship. My schedule today is full. I go meet precious at my joint, then Alice for some woto woto, Evelyn have been buzzing my phone begging to sleep over.

You must be rich af

No one wants to socialize with me except for my grand ma

I'm not a fan of outings

The only place I go to have fun is either a library or anime con
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
How does your mother knows that you're still a virgin?😂😂😂😂
Re: What Do You Think by MechanicMike: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
My mom told me the reason I'm still a virgin is not because I'm shy or ugly but because I don't leave the room
But no woman has ever shown interest in me and I haven't had friends since secondary school so that's enough evidence for me, what do you think?

angry
Re: What Do You Think by MechanicMike: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

So Yor mum is a virrrggin becozz she dint goto primary school....correct? Wot do u want us to tink sir??(no offense) angry
Re: What Do You Think by ikeno(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

You must be rich af

No one wants to socialize with me except for my grand ma

I'm not a fan of outings

The only place I go to have fun is either a library or anime con
There's no place you can't do that even at the library that u go to you meet people there even the opposite sex too. Walk up to them and strike a conv with them don't be shy.
Re: What Do You Think by Purvan(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
How does your mother knows that you're still a virgin?😂😂😂😂

When your mom is nigerian, she def knows everything about you
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol...🤣🤣🤣
Purvan:

When your mom is nigerian, she def knows everything about you
Re: What Do You Think by Dimaya: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol...🤣🤣🤣

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? / 10 Behaviors That WILL ALWAYS Destroy Relationships - Number 8 Is Popular. / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.