Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess (58140 Views)

Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by PopQueenAgency: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
From the day jamb came out with facts everyone knows she fake it but the last election has brought so much divisions among us that we also see this in that line and that lead to the victimization theory

And let move forward to more important National issue

Jamb can punish her with the appropriate punishment to defer others

And please let the healing process begin we can continue with this hatred for each other

Let the girl and all other exam fraudsters face justice.

HOWEVER, there can be no national healing except Tinubu who clearly rigged his way into office, faces justice, too.
People DIED as a result of Tinubu's sordid, nefarious ambition. Lagosians broke into the homes of their neighbors and ATTACKED them.

There will be no healing until JUSTICE is done.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by psalmsjob: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
From the day jamb came out with facts everyone knows she fake it but the last election has brought so much divisions among us that we also see this in that line and that lead to the victimization theory

And let move forward to more important National issue

Jamb can punish her with the appropriate punishment to defer others

And please let the healing process begin we can NOT continue with this hatred for each other

Or you meant hatred of other tribes while claiming to be the tribe marginalised...beating chest and all that I beta pas everybody mentality.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by ChristianMuslim: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Even her body language shows she was lying
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Thomasankara(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
[/color]now I see why people don't take you serious when you said you need job[color=#770077]😆
saphiere:
I still insist that this girl did not forge the result. The error could be from the server or tech guys.
She never said she did it. She only admitted that the result is fake. She went to print it and the server redirected her to another website.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by galantjoe(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Daychild:
I really want to hear from Mmesoma how exactly she did her own

The committee set up by Anambra State govt did not provide the ways and means she committed the forgery. They just said she has admitted probably after forcing her to accept the fact maybe to save their faces or to soft-pedal any punishment therefrom.

My question still remain. How can she forged her result and went to ministry of education to seek for recognition as a highest scorer. It made no sense to me.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Ogiame: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
dalass:

Wow. All from the Sinedu side grin
That's what ki*lld your mom. Bigotry.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.