Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess (58139 Views)

Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by riczy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hope this JAMB saga and falsification whatever will allow us rest and drink water?

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by youngsahito(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Parents are giving their children unnecessary problem causing them to dance to the tune of fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

They should punish these ones first.
No mind those hypocrites
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by ComptonGee: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shortcut route to success can be very dangerous

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by b3llo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
This guy don go
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Felaincarnated: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Eyan pablo escobar
YungMillionaire:
ALL from the SAME tribe. If we talk now dem go say na tribalism. Abeg let me come and be going...
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by MisterBanny(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wow... This is long but so interesting. Let them be jailed so as to serve as deterrent to other potential falsifiers of results. If not they may grow up to become the next Mahmood Yakubu of their generation
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Another Mumu will still fake another Jamb result next year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Such a shame that people get this desperate just to acquire certificates that won't make them wealthy in life!

Even the last President of this nation didn't have proper certificates or academic qualifications.

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by MorataFC: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ok
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by dalass(f): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
ALL from the SAME tribe. If we talk now dem go say na tribalism. Abeg let me come and be going...

Wow. All from the Sinedu side grin

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by drimzsmoke(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Anambra people self.... undecided

Nobody should quote me because i won't give you attention.

Dalrymple sign cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by wahahlawahala: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No mind those hypocrites
you see anybody defending them like useless Igbos
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by wahahlawahala: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

They should punish these ones first.
You see anybody defending them like useless Igbos
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Justfacts: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Children cannot be trusted 100%, just like adults.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Juoflife1(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
My niece brought home her own of 355 grin. She said the jamb tutorial center manufactured the result. Her real score is 246. Some of these children will have their admissions revoked in final year or when they are about to go for nysc. Not nice
This is concerning.

Happened in Ogun State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by MorataFC: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
I still insist that this girl did not forge the result. The error could be from the server or tech guys.

Smh, even with her confession?

6 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by joyandfaith: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Do candidates get admission with forged results?
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by gboyetade: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
nice
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by joyandfaith: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Juoflife1:
My niece brought home her own of 355 grin. She said the jamb tutorial center manufactured the result. Her real score is 246. Some of these children will have their admissions revoked in final year or when they are about to go for nysc. Not nice
This is concerning.

Happened in Ogun State.

Hmm. I think all parents need to verify results of their children before admission process.

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Raf4: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Throwback:
Where is the Igbo lawyer that gave JAMB 24hrs ultimatum or risk law suit?

https://www.nairaland.com/7752315/johnmary-maduakolam-jamb-apologize-mmesoma

His phone number is even there so we patriotic Nigerians can 'thank' him for his uninformed legal services.

I pity who would employ the services of a law firm that cannot do thorough investigation.

Igbos never tire with ultimatums.

If we check that lawyer's WAEC/JAMB/LLB results now, there could be an element of Mmesoma style among 😎 😉

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
She is still lieing again. How will Jamb official website redirect here to where she printed her fake result? When it is obvious that she used that jamb upgrade your scores for fun app?

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Johnn44: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2023

Mmesomagate : Today, I have written JAMB giving them 24 hours to come clean and apologize to Ms Mmesoma for violating her rights or face court action. We shall be heading to Court once the time given elapses without hearing from them.

[url] https://www.nairaland.com/7752315/johnmary-maduakolam-jamb-apologize-mmesoma
[/url]
grin grin
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by obaidan: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
In our days candidates will only spy and copy result from their neighbours or sneak in answers, now these children are doing yahoo yahoo on Jamb result....... miracle centers all over the place. Leaders of tomorrow indeed. How do you expect someone that forged JAMB result not to steal money if he or she gets to position of authority......I am scared for the future of 🇳🇬

I usually don't like punishing a young person to an extent that their ambition and dreams will be altered or truncated but on this one, I am inclined to say she should be used as an example to deter others

3 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Senator777: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
So this is what INEC was trying to avoid when they refused to load election results on server.

I now believe INEC reason to outsmart these people.

I now understand the reason why social media party is angry with INEC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by pikechukwu6(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
who finished the thesis undecided
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Truthee: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
From the day jamb came out with facts everyone knows she fake it but the last election has brought so much divisions among us that we also see this in that line and that lead to the victimization theory

And let move forward to more important National issue

Jamb can punish her with the appropriate punishment to defer others

Of course I totally agree, I am sure however that you see no problem at all with a certain convicted drug lord/baron parading himself as a president even when he clearly rigged himself in.

Such a consistent human being.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Villa12(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nazgul:
Falsifying your jamb results is like digging a pit in front of your house. You'd end up falling inside it.

This is because, even if you successfully use the falsified results to gain admission, on or before your graduation, jamb would send your original results to your University along with your jamb reg number, which would be used for your NYSC.

So if it's discovered that your jamb result was Forged, you obviously cannot graduate and all your years of paying school fees and attending lectures would be a waste.

It makes no sense why people do it.
does this mean the details we use in JAMB is what university uses for their use. Like transcripts and others?
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by tunde1200(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I tire for them oh always them from hates region

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Allisgud: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Let them check very well they will see mamood forged his jamb result
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by putmanj146: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.