Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,963 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess (58138 Views)

Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by eteba(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Immediately JAMB came out with their findings, I knew Mmesoma's result was fake, but I honestly thought it was some kind of technical glitch from the software or so.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Throwback:
Where is the Igbo lawyer that gave JAMB 24hrs ultimatum or risk law suit?

https://www.nairaland.com/7752315/johnmary-maduakolam-jamb-apologize-mmesoma

His phone number is even there so we patriotic Nigerians can 'thank' him for his uninformed legal services.

I pity who would employ the services of a law firm that cannot do thorough investigation.

Igbos never tire with ultimatums.
You suppose sue your drug infested president for electoral fraud.

Abi you no get work with those your group of charge and bail lawyers?
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Philistine(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
joyandfaith:

Hmm. I think parents need to verify results of their children before admission process.
You are slow. She is obviously lying. Look at her past comments, she is a core tribalist.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Nazgul: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Villa12:
does this mean the details we use in JAMB is what university uses for their use. Like transcripts and others?
Yes. Jamb sends your original results along with your Bio-data to the school.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by MrEgghead(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Juoflife1:
My niece brought home her own of 355 grin. She said the jamb tutorial center manufactured the result. Her real score is 246. Some of these children will have their admissions revoked in final year or when they are about to go for nysc. Not nice
This is concerning.

Happened in Ogun State.
She can't escape that in UNIBEN Post UTME application not to talk of gaining admission into UNIBEN with the fake score. UNIBEN requires you to input your Jamb Reg No and your scores and other vital details will automatically be generated from JAMB portal. The same is applicable in most Federal Universities. It's only some Mushroom State and private institutions she can gave admission into with the fake score as some of them only require submission of the hard copies of UTME results.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by totit: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
ALL from the SAME tribe. If we talk now dem go say na tribalism. Abeg let me come and be going...

Yes. One region o, obviously, this has been a norm for years it just so happened this year's forgery made it to the mainstream media coupled with initial massive support the women claimed a girl got from her people.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by MorataFC: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
I still insist that this girl did not forge the result. The error could be from the server or tech guys.
She never said she did it. She only admitted that the result is fake. She went to print it and the server redirected her to another website.
Out of 947,000 students that sat for the exam why did nobody else experience this server glitch?

This is her confession below

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by tnerro1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fake everything
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Adakintroy: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
This girl needs to go to jail. She is 19. We need to be issuing out strong deterrent. Otherwise one clever fool go try am again.

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by ppogba: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nazgul:
Falsifying your jamb results is like digging a pit in front of your house. You'd end up falling inside it.

This is because, even if you successfully use the falsified results to gain admission, on or before your graduation, jamb would send your original results to your University along with your jamb reg number, which would be used for your NYSC.

So if it's discovered that your jamb result was Forged, you obviously cannot graduate and all your years of paying school fees and attending lectures would be a waste.

It makes no sense why people do it.

You can imagine the furore that would have erupted if the little rat had gain admission into UNILAG and when she is eventually rusticated by the school.

Perhaps, they would have told us it was because UNILAG NEVER WANTED her to break an un broken record or it was because she is hated for teaching the professors there.

Any one with an iota of common sense will know that she cannot sail thru school with that OKIJA result.

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Houseontherock1: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Igbos have been faking it for ages... it's not new to them and it's not news for us undecided

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by SAMUEL1947: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
All the names been mentioned.......Kai, this People na everywhere u go o.

Thank God Obi didn't win the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by ppogba: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
MrEgghead:
She can't escape that in UNIBEN Post UTME application not to talk of gaining admission into UNIBEN with the fake score. UNIBEN requires you to input your Jamb Reg No and your scores and other vital details will automatically be generated from JAMB portal. The same is applicable in most Federal Universities. It's only some Mushroom State and private institutions she can gave admission into with the fake score as some of them only require submission of the hard copies of UTME results.

Some of the people talking trash LIKE THE GUY you quoted are soooo ignorant of how admission and registration in Unis. work these days.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by amoreobansu: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Throwback:
Where is the Igbo lawyer that gave JAMB 24hrs ultimatum or risk law suit?

https://www.nairaland.com/7752315/johnmary-maduakolam-jamb-apologize-mmesoma

His phone number is even there so we patriotic Nigerians can 'thank' him for his uninformed legal services.

I pity who would employ the services of a law firm that cannot do thorough investigation.

Igbos never tire with ultimatums.

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by bolacode: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
I still insist that this girl did not forge the result. The error could be from the server or tech guys.
She never said she did it. She only admitted that the result is fake. She went to print it and the server redirected her to another website.

Server redirected her to install an app from Playstore?

U guys and ur support for evil! Sincerely, u can't support evil this way and expect people feom other regions to ever trust u with leadership

3 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by amoreobansu: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Pepperdemisback: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

They should punish these ones first.

When the people were caught, were they sanctioned or not? Are they still with the government?
Did you see Yoruba people supporting them for what they did?
When they were sanctioned, were they arguing and defending themselves?

Why didn't you add Stella Oduah who has being holding political positions with fake and forged result? Stella has 2 P.s. in CRS and IGBO but forged result.
Always defending criminality!

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Dybala11(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
So you believe that's what happened because she said so?? What if she contacted JAMB upgrade syndicates for help to upgrade her score and those ones gave her a fake result slip??
Let her provide proof of her statement, emotions doesn't work in the court of law. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Pepperdemisback: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
bolacode:

Server redirected her to install an app from Playstore?

U guys and ur support for evil!
Stop quoting an idiot.
She should go and bring the girl's browsing history, let's know the site JAMB directed only her to in the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Pepperdemisback: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

You fools that gave birth to me just supported the biggest crook to the number 1 position in the country so STFU. My unfortunate mother is a Fcukingh dirty hypocrites. I hate HYPOCRITES. Na una holy pass.
?
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by buzorcharles(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
She deserves whatever upunishment jamb drops on her. Eagerness to please their parents / sponsor is major factor behind this rubbish act
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by joyandfaith: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Philistine:

You are slow. She is obviously lying. Look at her past comments, she is a core tribalist.

You are a retard. I am talking about parents generally.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Mercury12(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
it is obvious that you are deluded

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Whoknow: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
What could she hoped to achieve, knowing full well that she is brilliant and can score up to 249. This is what I call greediness, going by the storys of others who had involved in the same incidents, some times they do it as a result of pressure mounted on them by their parents like the case of that son Prof of medicine. Parents should leave their children to choose their own carriers destiny can not be the same always, that you're a medical Doctor doesn't mean all your children should go into medicine. A word is a enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Zico5(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
The kind of upbringing they are giving children in that region is just too bad. They are destroying the leaders of tomorrow thinking they are pampering them. If a child can lie to his father in from of government agencies and lawyer then what is next.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Obzy: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
God help us
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by MamaletASO: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Big brother Naija Keme again??

Is that his sister??

Keme is a bad name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.