Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess (58134 Views)

Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by sukar886: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
opera1:
Igbo made result
Tinubu should confess like mmesoma na, cos tinubu carry fake as well , na tinubu the teach them this thing , na wahoo

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by remsonik(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omo radarada, this girl really needs to be punished. You have a high score of 249 so why go for fake result.

Igbos are just using all this their bad acts to destroy their tribe, people, and the education sector in Nigeria as a whole

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by musicwriter(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Now that it's the season of being qualified rather than having a certificate, let me say that the two journalists that authored the article for the vanguard newspaper are very qualified.

The second thing I'll say is that JAMB should endeavor to make such sharp practices open to the media. They could put up an advert warning people to desist from buying result upgrade. I thought that JAMB were the ones upgrading results. Now I know it's being done by fraudsters, so the talks of result upgrade isn't even real. I hope so.

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by olsheye: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
I still insist that this girl did not forge the result. The error could be from the server or tech guys.
She never said she did it. She only admitted that the result is fake. She went to print it and the server redirected her to another website.
even if Jesus comes done from heaven to imprint sense into your head, you still will not get it

2 Likes

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by occfx: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
I still insist that this girl did not forge the result. The error could be from the server or tech guys.
She never said she did it. She only admitted that the result is fake. She went to print it and the server redirected her to another website.

That was a glitch. If she had used that word glitch, everybody would have forgiven her by now
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by alobright17(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
she never confessed yet her father came out to say her daughter decieved her with lies? Nor all criminals confesses before being found guilty, the Board of Inquiries set up by governor can't lie against her. It is called fact finding not confession seeking.

Are you saying unless someone confesses of committing a crime before he or she will be found guilty?

The way some of you take dey reason ehh

This is like saying if Tinubu did not confess that he rigged election then the election was not rigged.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2023
shielaAhmed:
Me wey score 320 for jamb still no job

You went to school to get educated. You did not build the connections and learn the art of survival. The 4 walls of a university holds so much. It will one way or the other determine your future, orientation and approach to life.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by AmVeryOk: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2023
Nazgul:
Falsifying your jamb results is like digging a pit in front of your house. You'd end up falling inside it.

This is because, even if you successfully use the falsified results to gain admission, on or before your graduation, jamb would send your original results to your University along with your jamb reg number, which would be used for your NYSC. Business Card

So if it's discovered that your jamb result was Forged, you obviously cannot graduate and all your years of paying school fees and attending lectures would be a waste.

It makes no sense why people do it.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by HeroicMeastro: 1:31am On Jul 09, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/how-we-falsify-jamb-results-culprits-confess/#google_vignette
Cursed people!
In the words of Asari Dokubo, "let them go" so that Nigeria be cleanse of these cursed people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Wkaay(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2023
High neck staffs in waiting
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Raph82(m): 5:25am On Jul 09, 2023
JAMB itself is a fraud, a scheme deployed to swindle innocent Nigerians of their hard earned money. What a useless government we have in this part of the world!. Who uses a scheme like jamb to secure admission in other climes?
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by AfonjaPriest: 5:31am On Jul 09, 2023
The biggest fraud that is destroying this country, morally and spiritually, is Tinubu.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by mosaicafrique: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2023
Whenever you see this tribe crying foul and claiming to fight for justice, don't rush to pledge support because at the end you might become an accomplice to the crime that was knowingly committed.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by kenny160: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2023
saphiere:
hunmmm nawa for u oo!
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by imagrg(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Fraud and the contemporary youths are like identical twins. grin
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Ugoson79: 6:07am On Jul 09, 2023
I always ask myself, why do all these newbies? During our days in university, JAMB do send our results to school, so if you fake, what happens to the original the will send later?

1 Like

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2023
abobote:
This will boast the integrity of jamb

Mmesoma fall my hand sha

grin If it were the other way round. cheesy
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Ofadaman(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2023
With the way INEC handled Nigerians during the last election and the high level of ethnic Polarization , you really can't blame Nigerians for not trusting govt. Agencies
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by yommen: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
From the day jamb came out with facts everyone knows she fake it but the last election has brought so much divisions among us that we also see this in that line and that lead to the victimization theory

And let move forward to more important National issue

Jamb can punish her with the appropriate punishment to defer others

And please let the healing process begin we can continue with this hatred for each other

How can you site election as an excuse of tribal victimisation in this Mmesoma case when the highest scorer is actually also Igbo? Is Kamisiyochukwu Umesh not Igbo? You people really need to calm down and see things differently.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Ofemmanu1: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2023
porthouse7:
All Anambra State jamb results should be investigated

Why all of them be Igbo?!

Na only Anambra students dey write JAMB?!

I did Jamb three times before i finally made it, no magomago, but yebhoes?!
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by emperor863(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Someone should take notice of all the names of the fraudsters attempting to compromise utme score by manipulating the organization's IT system.

Let me list their names:
1. Kingsley UNEKWE
2. CHINEDU
3. CLETUS KOKOWA
4. ADAH ECHE
5. MMESONA EJIKEME

All from one part of the country.

Hundred could have succeeded before the arrival of Oloyede, the current Jamb registrar.

One of them who contested the presidency of this country would have done the same with the IT system of INEC but INEC was 20 steps ahead of him and his team of hackers. Do you notice that he is not complaining about the results of the elections at the tribunal rather he is foolishly pursuing pre election issue some of which had been laid to rest by the SC. He is just entertaining his criminal geng.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by DonPapyrus: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2023
So, nobody saw the part that mentioned one Kaduna guy that didn't write the exam, but forged a result and scored himself 380... grin

Mmesoma dey learn... grin grin grin grin

There are levels to this thing.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2023
yommen:

How can you site election as an excuse of tribal victimisation in this Mmesoma case when the highest scorer is actually also Igbo? Is Kamisiyochukwu Umesh not Igbo? You people really need to calm down and see things differently.

That is just the bitter truth

Like two years back before the pre-election the south be it SWor SE or SS are will unite , with one voice even the endsars protest was a testimony to that (am not sure if sure could hold again with the present level of division) , then now after the election SW vs SE

Yes the highest score is still from SE was just a strong defense to water down the victimization story
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Lanre1st(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2023
saphiere:

True server may redirect her but she will knows it is not JAMB website anymore, even they will request money from her before it can be done. There are alot of ad. on many Apps and websites immediately you touch them you will be redirect commonly Betting sites, loan site and dating sites.

Nowadays, one you login in a website, the similar sites will be popping up. Maybe she even intentionally click on it
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by syntekelite(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2023
Throwback:
Where is the Igbo lawyer that gave JAMB 24hrs ultimatum or risk law suit?

https://www.nairaland.com/7752315/johnmary-maduakolam-jamb-apologize-mmesoma

His phone number is even there so we patriotic Nigerians can 'thank' him for his uninformed legal services.

I pity who would employ the services of a law firm that cannot do thorough investigation.

Igbos never tire with ultimatums.

He has become a ghost on twitter, the other one anambra first son wey dey form obidient mouthpiece threatened everyone who said jamb was right with fire and brimstone has changed the narrative to tribal sentiments saying agbado started it,while female oby has said the girl needs counselling not punishment even innoson chief of communication wey refuse to withdraw scholarship done keep shut as oga innoson don know say na empty skull hin be..
Checkout how they all not remorseful nor apologetic after using the poor minor for political clout she has been dumped and left to face the music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Hotice085: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2023
ijustdey:

Very foolish girl and parent
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by goldmatrix(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2023
This should pave the way to arrest tinubu.. She and others are being powered by tinubu spirit..
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Juoflife1(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2023
She is using her original result, 246. These tutorial centers need to be monitored.
MrEgghead:
She can't escape that in UNIBEN Post UTME application not to talk of gaining admission into UNIBEN with the fake score. UNIBEN requires you to input your Jamb Reg No and your scores and other vital details will automatically be generated from JAMB portal. The same is applicable in most Federal Universities. It's only some Mushroom State and private institutions she can gave admission into with the fake score as some of them only require submission of the hard copies of UTME results.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Juoflife1(f): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2023
I agree
joyandfaith:

Hmm. I think all parents need to verify results of their children before admission process.
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Murketeer: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2023
Senator777:
So this is what INEC was trying to avoid when they refused to load election results on server.

I now believe INEC reason to outsmart these people.

I now understand the reason why social media party is angry with INEC.
Lol...so all of a sudden ...the INEC that we all know is now trustworty
Re: How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess by Tompson88: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Upgrading of a thing is what people have been doing, I said it earlier, my friend upgraded his score, but he told me someone in jamb office in Abuja did that for him,he graduated last year, despite how worried I was about it,he keeps telling me'nothing will happen "in truth,till today nothing happened.
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/how-we-falsify-jamb-results-culprits-confess/#google_vignette

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.