Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. (42449 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Joe4real1988(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I've never been on a tricycle before, reason being that we don't have many of those in my country.

You'd only spot one every once in a while, I'd really like to try it someday.
Come to Nigeria and enter abundantly ok.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by FuckkMOD: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
I have used all

Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ayo8:

I’m working on something… its quite expensive fueling a boat for such adventure.

My biggest vacation dream is to go on a one month Cruise Ship tour all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by folake4u(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've used all except boat/ship.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MisterBanny(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I've never been on a tricycle before, reason being that we don't have many of those in my country.

Sorry where is ur country?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MisterBanny(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.

And so shall it be IJN. Before November this year, someone will fly you in first class with Airpeace to Dubai for a week vacation

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
South Africa.
MisterBanny:

Sorry where is ur country?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MisterBanny(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
StrikeBack:
do you have someone you can visit in Abuja let me sponsor you on that

God bless you sir
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by mipeesoft(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
One day I will travel via the aeroplane and come back to nairaland to share my traveling experience with pictures just like others have been doing, Amen.
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'd really love to try them someday.. smiley smiley smiley
Joe4real1988:
Come to Nigeria and enter abundantly ok.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
South Africa.
youngsahito:
which country are you living?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by FuckkMOD: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nigeria has lots of it
Samantha124:

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
That would never happen in my country, the taxi drivers would make sure to get rid of them... grin grin grin
nurudeen181:

waw, in your country you said, in my place here, zaria kaduna state of Nigeria.. keke is competing with cars on the road including the highways...
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MisterBanny(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
StrikeBack:
do you have someone you can visit in Abuja let me sponsor you on that

You're a blessing. I need who I can be able to call and share my pains with. I go to bed with tears every night with my pillow soaked in tears and wonder when fortune would ever smile on me. What to eat, how to survive..
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Idaytesj29(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Come to naija, you go try am tire.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MisterBanny(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
South Africa.

Ok. Please can u take me out of this country, Nigeria? Even if it means I have to be your domestic aide. The hardship is intense. I'm going to bed on an empty stomach without any hope for tommorow. 😭😭😭😭
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MemoriesAndMe: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
You didn't add okada? Shey ko si?
He forgot to add Submarine and Space rocket too. Not sure many of use have tried those.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Iamzik: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:
You can book a vacation to any of the African countries. It was fun when i travelled with my wife to Ghana around 11 years ago, we took the bus from Lagos and flew back on Aero Contractors. I enjoyed my going trip on the bus compared to my flight back home.

Na so me and wifey(our first time together on a flight), held our hands together in mortal fear while we continually pled a combination of the blood of Jesus and HOLY GHOST FIRE all through the flight from Accra to Lagos.

Lol some Nigerian commercial planes are like molue. You will keep praying to land safely grin cheesy

Accra to Lagos is a very short trip though. Around 40mins takeoff to touchdown.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by onefourseven(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've used all of them
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Englishisamust: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Whaoo, so you are not a Nigerian!!!
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Dogi1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Which country please?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Topmaike007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dexyity:
Air transport: Money no dey
Train: I no dey reason am cheesy
make herdsmen no carry you ABI grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Iamzik:

Lol some Nigerian commercial planes are like molue. You will keep praying to land safely grin cheesy

Accra to Lagos is a very short trip though. Around 40mins takeoff to touchdown.

The cabin was not well pressurized and the plane was so noisy na so i begin. It was not a fun experience on the contrary, bus ride from Lagos to Accra was so much fun for only 15, 000naira then.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aircraft, because Nigeria destroyed Biafrans aviation system during the genocidal war of 1966-70 till date. People in Biafra (Eastern) territory have to travelling to the West and north to board aircraft to even other parts of Africa territories.

Biafra restoration gives me and others hope to use aircraft to travelling to our villages in Biafra territory and other villages in abroad.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Iamzik: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
CaptainFM1:
I've not used the New Nigeria Locomotive.

Emm I thought APC people said its bullet train. Why are you downgrading our train?🤣🤣
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Get Ready 4 Biafrans Exit from Nigeria. My Igbo brother in Russia is got a meeting with President Vladimir Putin and President of Finland with PM Simon Ekpa to see exit of The Bight of Biafra from Nigeria. E go shork you.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Warl0ck: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:

lies.
Tricycles are everywhere, including here in UK.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by OpulentP: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Alexxx2000:

Let me go first.

I haven't used the train b4, because I dey kwara the train wey dey na old fashioned, and I no fee stay inside train for about 55hrs going to Kano.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MrBroke(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
I don enter plane but e no fly grin i enter nah

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by alizma: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's train.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by CaptainFM1: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Iamzik:

Emm I thought APC people said its bullet train. Why are you downgrading our train?🤣🤣

Ok, it's a locomotive bullet train then.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Trustedpronet: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Train and ship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad / See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.