Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme (29842 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by JAMO84: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile,

"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes - 
https://www.nairaland.com/7437231/david-hundeyin-evidence-shows-documents#118454994
Continue labouring in vain
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Blaze14k: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Right thing to do. Fraud should never be supported or encouraged when discovered with concrete evidence.

If na agbdo miscreants they would found a way to hide the truth
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Blaze14k: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:
Shame on Innoson, same person who jibed a subtle ethnic message, asking Jamb to "let the poor breathe". His U-turn is an afterthought, he should cover his face in shame.

Honestly human beings are insatiable there's nothing on earth u can do to satisfy anyone
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by AskNgige2: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
festacman:
Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme was victim of the fear of meeting people's expectations. Obviously, she was troubled about how to face and explain to her school teachers, fellow students and admirers that she scored lowly 249 in JAMB contrary to expectations as a high-flier.

That is why it is important that parents teach their children how to face humiliations and failures in life and help them overcome these sure-to-come life challenges rather put more pressure on them. That is also why the current 'pampering' educational reward system in private school where every child goes with one award or another at the end of the session in order to help their egos is bad.

But she even tried getting that 2something...

Why would she do such a thing na?

Meanwhile igbos are still the best when it comes to education ...
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by JOemmy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
muykem:
The forged result has exposed hypocrisy of easterners that they see everything from ethnic and political angles.

You people always expose ur bigotry at any opportunity am yet to see any reputable igbo group defending that girl except some igbos on social media.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Trustmea: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Na wah o. Her bubble Don burst. She has to be closely followed... Rope and sniper might soon be her closest friends

As in eh the gal might be going through a lot by now. If I'm Innoson I for leave the scholarship for her. Imagine receiving 3yrs ban and now scholarship withdrawal couple with the disgrace and defamation. People around her should watch her closely

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Tranquill: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Danshehu:

That's the truth, just because she was taking first in her class doesn't mean she must be overall best in UTME, simple!!

All the schools in Nigeria have people that are taking ‘first’ so even if that unverified narrative is true, she must be extremely stvpid to have been motivated by that.

I think that story was being pushed by people who were desperate to defend her result and paint JAMB in a bad light. Remember they also claimed she was 16 but it turned out she is actually 19 years old.

I see the girl as the character that will do anything even if it’s to destroy other people just to achieve her objectives. People like that are dangerous to have as friends or even work in the same office with.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Nomyth: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
It is disheartening to see people defending Mmesoma, a 19 year old gal, with out verifiable proof of her innocence. Why not wait and get your fact right?

More appalling was the fact that a mod, Dominique, said the gal looks nerdy and innocent to have committed that illicit act.

grin grin grin

That one get sense?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Tranquill: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Trustmea:

As in eh the gal might be going through a lot by now. If I'm Innoson I for leave the scholarship for her. Imagine receiving 3yrs ban and now scholarship withdrawal couple with the disgrace and defamation. People around her should watch her closely

A 19 year old girl that will be bold enough to pull that and even defend her forgery boldly on a national TV will be shameless and hardly think of committing svicide. Forget her innocent looking face that girl don sabi many many things😎No need for the close watching.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Oyedele78(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
I need 25$ worth of Bitcoin to complete an online project, if you have signify.
Note; I'm not feeding any scammer, so stay off if you're one
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Neoteny7: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:

that girl is innocent.....sh only chevked jamb through a wrong website still left open by jamb...

how did sh now forge d result....? abeg mk una park joor

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Idiot
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by HRMK: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
where is the igbo lawyer giving #jamb a 24hr ultimatum to apologise to the young fraudster?some people could be so shameless!that is the simple truth!!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Neoteny7: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:

are there dates attachedto the sms checks..?

date is everything...as someone expecting high score, sh was among d first responders to jamb result checks..sms wasnt goibg through, hence sh went online..nd to old jamb website....

criticize jamb for once for not taking down an obeselte website

Where on earth did you read that jamb has an old website where results get upgraded?

Are you sane? You really can't be that stupid.

Then again you're a crook too, since the DSS had to lock you up and break your leg.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by CartelKenneth: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Na wah o. Her bubble Don burst. She has to be closely followed... Rope and sniper might soon be her closest friends

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by CoolUsername: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
It is disheartening to see people defending Mmesoma, a 19 year old gal, with out verifiable proof of her innocence. Why not wait and get your fact right?

More appalling was the fact that a mod, Dominique, said the gal looks nerdy and innocent to have committed that illicit act.

grin grin grin

To be honest, that's classic mod behaviour
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by stallionng: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
She disappointed all of us with her innocent look.pathetic.
Wish INEC and every of our institutions ,indeed our government can come clean this way JAMB did,going through the niddles eye and coming clean .
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Finchmgh: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Presidency, governorships, pensions etc, and all public positions should be stripped from those that have presented and are still presenting fake certificates. Some are still in power and some have retired and are collecting allowances and pensions.

She learnt from them and more impressionable minds are still learning from them. Expect a lot more like her from all the regions in the future.
Go and die madam fraudster.
You are still looking for every avenue to defend that useless 19yrs old coward.

Even the fraudster herself has confessed to the crime.

You can go to hell with your myopic analysis. Nobody cares.

She supposed to be in police detention by now.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by BloomingDale(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Finchmgh:

Go and die madam fraudster.
You are still looking for every avenue to defend that useless 19yrs old coward.

Even the fraudster herself has confessed to the crime.

You can go to hell with your myopic analysis. Nobody cares.

She supposed to be in police detention by now.

Mumu. Like your fraudster popsie that deceived your momsie to birth you.

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by ufotunang: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
D
festacman:

The same way your politicians look into your eyes and defend their manipulated results until Supreme Court rules that there was an electoral fraud. What do you say about this?
... what I am saying..she did this illegal thing at , teenage age at 19 years...if she could do all of this at 19 years ...then parents have a lot of work to do on their children especially nowadays where children are expose to a lot of things...immoral things and activities in this world which children are exposed to... children have access to tiktok, social media, cable TV..... parents really need to discipline, train and raise up their children in the way of the Lord
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Bridget95(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
muykem:
The forged result has exposed hypocrisy of easterners that they see everything from ethnic and political angles.
The say but don't act.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Greatex90: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
A fraudulent person you dare call her BRAVE.
SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOU
akingangan:
Brave girl in a dog-eat-dog world

She almost got away with it like most successful people in the world do.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by festacman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
ufotunang:
D... what I am saying..she did this illegal thing at , teenage age at 19 years...if she could do all of this at 19 years ...then parents have a lot of work to do on their children especially nowadays where children are expose to a lot of things...immoral things and activities in this world which children are exposed to... children have access to tiktok, social media, cable TV..... parents really need to discipline, train and raise up their children in the way of the Lord

Of course I agree with you here though some parents arrange WAEC miracle centers for their children as well as manipulate documents to facilitate travel overseas. grin
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by CursedOsuPigs: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile,

"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes - 
https://www.nairaland.com/7437231/david-hundeyin-evidence-shows-documents#118454994

You're still masturbating on Tinubu matter🤣. It's gonna be a maturbate-a-thon because you're going to do it for 8 years. Call Guinness Book of Records to take note🤣
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Desusi: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
akingangan:

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1677676598043058176
The great God never ceased to stand by men of integrity. Surely innoson motors, God will prosper you,beyond your expectations. I had thought you were trying to be tribal and politically motivated. When the news of this girl came up,l was one of the first people that praised her and prayed for her.Nevertheless, we cannot afford to call spade a spade.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Karlman: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Padipadi:
to fight alone. Tinubu trounced both of them. If Ob
From now on, Igbos should mend fences.
I needed to cut off the war story and the rest without having to read through knowing fully its your own version.

Firstly Chief, I am well read on the story and incidents around the war both before during and after the war.
The fact that you started by saying Igbo coup in itself was a sign that the rest of your story about the war is false and half truths and some cases blatant lie and propaganda.

Mark my words bro, the Igbo tribe in Nigeria has every reason to distrust Nigeria and every of its institutions and its going to remain so probably as long as nigeria will last.

Let me surprise you now! Do you know that majority of people believe that what is happening in the SE today is orchestrated by the Nigerian government? Yes that's a fact. And I believe it too.

Have you ever asked yourselves one honest question like how come its so very easy for your FG to open all the prisons in the North, released major and high ranking BH terrorists, give them money and put some of them into the military, and for once never brought any of them to justice irrespective of all the killings they publicly carried out?

Yet and yet, MNK whom the government have absolutely nothing on, read my lips absolutely nothing, and have been freed severaly by your own courts is still in holding.

Pls try to be honest to yourself and you will know that Mmesoma case is not just about Mmesoma, its about what Nigeria is to Igbo, a country that is tilted to favour some disfavor others. A country built on deception, mediocrity, oppression and injustice!

It might favour your tribe today, but a day of reckoning lay ahead for us all, as anything built on injustice never succeeds nor will it lastfor long.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Truthee: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
muykem:

These folks came out to do the honest thing but your people even though they know that Tinubu is a well known drug lord they can never admit it.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by MrPRevailer(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeLaRue:
Very amateurish.

You rushed to make public pronouncements before knowing the full facts.

After JAMB confirmed its own investigation revealed her results was fake, you a corporate organisation with aspiration to be taken seriously then issued an incendiary statement that you would wait until there is investigation by an 'independent' 3rd party

So, you did not respect the investigation of a national institution like Jamb and thereby join private individuals on social media to cast doubt on Jamb's integrity. Smh

Serious businesses like MTN, Dangote Industries, Zenith bank etc will never behave like this. Once Jamb confirmed her results were fake, they would back off immediately.

It's People like you that trust mainstream media and support W.H.O policies and vaccination mandates which have led to the death of tens of millions of people. And maimed much more.
Of which findings emerged that they knew of its harmful effects before the lockdown and vax mandates.

So you now assume all government agencies are incorruptible. Unfotunately, That's a big flaw.

What the private corporation did was right.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by egopersonified(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
festacman:
Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme was victim of the fear of not meeting people's expectations. Obviously, she was troubled about how to face and explain to her school teachers, fellow students and admirers that she scored lowly 249 in JAMB contrary to expectations of her as a high-flier.

That is why it is important that parents teach their children how to face humiliations and failures in life and help them overcome these sure-to-come life challenges rather put more pressure on them. That is also why the current 'pampering' educational reward system in private school where every child goes with one award or another at the end of the session in order to help their egos is bad.

Wow, this is an approval of what I taught my son. He is one of the best in his set but was sick and vomiting the day he wrote jamb. He got 188. ALL his friends in school and at home got between 209 to 240. My brother, I turned to automatic preacher, encouraging him everyday. I felt so sorry for him. He was expected to get one of the best results but got the least. I felt so bad for him, but very proud he could beat his chest and tell anyone that asked that he got 188. In my eyes, that 188 is 288.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Karlman:

Have you ever asked yourselves one honest question like how come its so very easy for your FG to open all the prisons in the North, released major and high ranking BH terrorists, give them money and put some of them into the military, and for once never brought any of them to justice irrespective of all the killings they publicly carried out?

Yet and yet, MNK whom the government have absolutely nothing on, read my lips absolutely nothing, and have been freed severaly by your own courts is still in holding.

Pls try to be honest to yourself and you will know that Mmesoma case is not just about Mmesoma, its about what Nigeria is to Igbo, a country that is tilted to favour some disfavor others. A country built on deception, mediocrity, oppression and injustice!

It might favour your tribe today, but a day of reckoning lay ahead for us all, as anything built on injustice never succeeds nor will it lastfor long.
Firstly, I don't bank on whether it's a Yorubaman that's the president or not. Go through my profile. I v spoken when GEJ was in power, Buhari was in power. So I m not doing this cos I know a Yorubaman is the president. I m neutral and love all tribes, especially the Igbos.
Secondly, the issue of FG releasing bh terrorists and still detaining Kanu is nothing I can talk about cos I no be FG or DSS. I v read court has orders Kanu should be released and I blv the FG ll do the needful. Why they v not released him, I don't know.
About Mmesoma, it's the people defending her blindly that you should blame o.
Na jeje the case dey with JAMB sotey people (which I blv are mostly Igbos) ethnicise it as if JAMB or FG is after the easterners.
Till now, they are still saying she was coerced, the family was threatened etc. I blv if the girls saying the truth, she ll stand by her truth. So why is she confessing like a witch. I m old enough to know teens can lie and crime knows no age. So on that case, people just have to shun sentiments.
On the 1966 coup, I just gave you the truthful version. Achebe, Ojukwu, Chimamanda all recorded the killings of Igbos prior to the civil war. And it's the northerners that killed them in the north so wetin concern Yorubas there?
All those story tellers no talk wetin Kaduna Nzeogwu did, how shabby Ironsi handled the convicted coup plotters, who they killed, why they didn't kill Igbos that were in power in person of Michael Okpara and Azikiwe.
How come Nzeogwu and Ifeajunwa that were Igbos led the coup? You guys must be responsible for actions.
Also, those that retaliated and killed Igbos are northern officers like Muritala Mohammed. So if Igbos really want to align, they should treat Yorubas with respect they deserve and not just bark at them. Akintola that was killed in 1966 coup, Yorubas didn't carry it on their head to revenge naa.
In life, the way to succeed is to be responsible for your deeds and seek solution. Igbos should do that and stop crying victims.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Igwe9(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:

grin grin grin
What happens to innocence until proven guilty. The first law of justice is innocence until proven guilty. If some people that were lynched were defended like this, maybe, they would have lived to tell the story.
What I am saying is that we will always defend our fellow human being when the evidence is not clear.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by patrickcollins: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:
An illiterate just withdrew scholarship from ANOTHER educated illiterate!!!

These folks ehnn!
Look at one who never achieved anything in life calling a self made man who single handedly built his business to world class an illiterate, show some respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos) / Unilag Cut Off Mark / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.