Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme (29843 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by VinFreight: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rich forever !
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by blacksam01: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

The report by the Anambra state government verified she got 5 SMS from them. Better read the summary.

are there dates attachedto the sms checks..?

date is everything...as someone expecting high score, sh was among d first responders to jamb result checks..sms wasnt goibg through, hence sh went online..nd to old jamb website....

criticize jamb for once for not taking down an obeselte website
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by ImoleNaija: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
How I wish all the juicy offers could go to the real highest scorer angry.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by tiger28: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga STFU!! People from your part of the country defended Buhari,Tinubu missing certificates and discrepancies.

You also hailed and glorified idiots like MC Oluomo

Cover your face in SHAME......On BEHALF of your Bloders!!!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by nairalanda1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:

e be n in varsity...most students dont know how to check their profile from their own skl portal...they always use obsolete portal cuz of communication gap between skl and students.,

i hv been a victim of government agency mistake..where i was mistaken for someone else and arrsted by d DSS...the more i tell dem its not me..the more slaps i received,i was displayed with a board in their office...but all d information about who dey sought is not me 100%>>
the adamant idiots annouced me to press nd fools like those on nairaland began analysis, i was totured till my femur was broken till date ..nd later after a month, they discovered d mistake...nd was released...

my parents were churchy instead of fight for right, dey went to church for Thanksgiving..i was quite young without funds nd going to court den was a tall order for me...

i repeat that girl is innocent, its jambs fault

Well, you were not a victim of JAMB either.

Sorry about yer expereince.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by PHIPEX(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeLaRue:
Very amateurish.

You rushed to make public pronouncements before knowing the full facts.

After JAMB confirmed its own investigation revealed her results was fake, you a corporate organisation with aspiration to be taken seriously then issued an incendiary statement that you would wait until there is investigation by an 'independent' 3rd party

So, you did not respect the investigation of a national institution like Jamb and thereby join private individuals on social media to cast doubt on Jamb's integrity. Smh

Serious businesses like MTN, Dangote Industries, Zenith bank etc will never behave like this. Once Jamb confirmed her results were fake, they would back off immediately.
What is wrong in waiting for an independent investigation? Was that not what the National Assembly called for? Some of you that supported the fraud by INEC and still defend it rushing to sound sanctimonious
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Oladat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:

yhose right results sent by the Airtel ppl are in july or late june..this girl checked her result may 27th... Airtel shld clear its statement nd say when exactly sh checked with their Network...in one full month , alot can change
What exactly are you trying to prove? According to the commission of enquiry set up by the Anambra state government, Nmesoma ADMITTED to the commission that she indeed FORGED the said result. So, what exactly are you defending?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by FaradayIQ: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is what to expect in a country that Is been govern by fraudsters, everyone want to find their way out, what a shame.
Peter Obi once said if you must answer his excellency, then the process that took you to the top must be excellent
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by godwon01(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Long overdue. Then give it to the one that actually scored the highest in your state. That end the story.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by nairalanda1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:

are there dates attachedto the sms checks..?

date is everything...as someone expecting high score, sh was among d first responders to jamb result checks..sms wasnt goibg through, hence sh went online..nd to old jamb website....

criticize jamb for once for not taking down an obeselte website

I've said enough, read the report

https://www.nairaland.com/7756553/mmesoma-ejikeme-anambra-inquiry-says

It is on Nairaland. It even states she went to the right website five times. Not to any obsolete website. They even had her details on the times she logged in.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by crown2gold(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
akingangan:

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1677676598043058176

I am pained I supported this girl all along
It's a big shame and a lesson to us all innosson motors inclusive that this new generation kids can do the unthinkable and the unimaginable

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by stanbright(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeLaRue:
Very amateurish.

After JAMB confirmed its own investigation revealed her results was fake, you a corporate organisation with aspiration to be taken seriously then issued an incendiary statement that you would wait until there is investigation by an 'independent' 3rd party

So, you did not respect the investigation of a national institution like Jamb and thereby join private individuals on social media to cast doubt on Jamb's integrity. Smh

Serious businesses like MTN, Dangote Industries, Zenith bank etc will never behave like this. Once Jamb confirmed her results were fake, they would back off immediately.
Is it your business!?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Khyrvxjzy: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na wa o, weather it is true or not that she manipulated her results, it is time for her to come out and say the truth before the pressure will become too much on her after all the 249 that they said she scored is what many people are even looking for
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by geesilver(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
Na wah o. Her bubble Don burst. She has to be closely followed... Rope and sniper might soon be her closest friends
Inasmuch as what you said seems hilarious I believe there is sense in it. She might want to think otherwise if the shame is much for her to bear.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by geesilver(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
festacman:
Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme was victim of the fear of meeting people's expectations. Obviously, she was troubled about how to face and explain to her school teachers, fellow students and admirers that she scored lowly 249 in JAMB contrary to expectations as a high-flier.

That is why it is important that parents teach their children how to face humiliations and failures in life and help them overcome these sure-to-come life challenges rather put more pressure on them. That is also why the current 'pampering' educational reward system in private school where every child goes with one award or another at the end of the session in order to help their egos is bad.

That's not enough to engage in fraud
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Originalsly: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmmm ... right thing to do ... but should now add same to the actual top scorer. I wonder at what stage did this woman reduce her age?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by stanbright(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Their oga has his own case of forged bill of lading. Game suppose recognize game
your oga didn’t force his result?
With you tribal mark like that of a dracula
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by blacksam01: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oladat:

What exactly are you trying to prove? According to the commission of enquiry set up by the Anambra state government, Nmesoma ADMITTED to the commission that she indeed FORGED the said result. So, what exactly are you defending?

plz i beg of u...show me her quoted confession!!!!!!

girl continue to insist ,sh printed from online...weda its jamb real site or not is not for her to know...jamb shld b blame for not taking down old obselete website...

u think a forger wouldn't do a good job of his forgeries...like he would b so stupid not to copoy exactly the interface of everyone's result..?
ur a leraner...that girl is just being intimidated to bulge what sh didn't do..nd sh still stamds ger ground...

my problem with the whole statement is d word "forge"...meaning that sh liaz with someone and paid for her rsukt to b inflated..nd the person cant even copy the interface of original jamb printouts..?

jamb can deceieve u ppl nd not me
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by blacksam01: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

I've said enough, read the report

https://www.nairaland.com/7756553/mmesoma-ejikeme-anambra-inquiry-says

It is on Nairaland. It even states she went to the right website five times. Not to any obsolete website. They even had her details on the times she logged in.

u hv moved from sms to website..?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
muykem:
The forged result has exposed hypocrisy of easterners that they see everything from ethnic and political angles.

When activate tribal war.

What do you expect them to give you.

Greet you.

Lool
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Nten: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
The way people were defending this girl ehn. If you know the psychology of criminals. You would know that criminal tendencies are not written on the forehead.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Similarities Between Peter Obi and Mmesoma Ejikeme.

1.Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.
2.Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma's 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.
3.Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.
4.Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.
5.Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.
6.Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.
7.Mmesoma's daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried 'Yes, Daddy' over the election.
8.Obi won 98% of Anambra's votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.
9.Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.
10.Obi's followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma's supporters attacked everyone.
11.Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.
12.IPOBy Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. IPOBy Ezekwesili said the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.

Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Kajaard: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeLaRue:
Very amateurish.

Extremely amateurish of Innoson. They allowed tribal sentiments to becloud their decision. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
It is disheartening to see people defending Mmesoma, a 19 year old gal, with out verifiable proof of her innocence. Why not wait and get your fact right?

More appalling was the fact that a mod, Dominique, said the gal looks nerdy and innocent to have committed that illicit act.

grin grin grin
Dominique is using 19 yr old brain naa and she's probably Ibo. So make it no surprise you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by OndoRaph(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
muykem:
The forged result has exposed hypocrisy of easterners that they see everything from ethnic and political angles.
Just with this one case? This is stereotype of the highest order. I aint an Easterner so don't even relate.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by SpatialKing(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeLaRue:
Very amateurish.

It doesn't really matter when he withdraw the scholarship
What matters is he has withdrew
The certificate

Rest!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by nairalanda1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:

u hv moved from sms to website..?

Read the report.

You better stop believing Mmesoma. She lied. And her lying does not mean Igbos are evil people, or that they are bad people. She lied. End of story.

If you don't want to accept the fact, I can't force you...lol
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by SpatialKing(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kajaard:

Extremely amateurish of Innoson. They allowed tribal sentiments to becloud their decision. Pathetic.

He wanted a proper investigation on the case
Which has been done and he has withdrawn the scholarship

So, make una rest
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Nononsense247: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeLaRue:
Very amateurish.

I dey tell you
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by SpatialKing(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

Read the report.

You better stop believing Mmesoma. She lied. And her lying does not mean Igbos are evil people, or that they are bad people. She lied. End of story.

If you don't want to accept the fact, I can't force you...lol

Of course Igbos don't tolerate that

Igbos don't harbor criminality
Nobody cares right now
Mmesoma should face the music if possible prison
The commissioner of Education that called for her investigation is Igbo

The committee that confirmed her fraud are made up of Igbos

All people said was to today proper investigation instead of social media trials...

Mmesoma didn't get admitted to a university with her fake results, she was caught even before she received the money from Innoson..

In Osun State, 756 people actually got jobs with fake certificates and nobody, I mean nobody could dictate or expose them until now..
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Karlman:

Igbo people will continue to distrust the Nigeria government and system unless proven beyond doubt!
Deal with it!
Yes, injustice is bad. We all know. But do you know the problem of Igbos?
They aren't owning up to their misdeeds of 1966 January. That was the begining of their political woes and those terrible bad belle decisions Nnamdi Azikiwe did.
Let me come clearer. Igbos plotted coup. Killed all top men from Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas. Preserved Michael Okpara and Azikiwe of the east. Ironsi, an Igbo man came into power. Arrested the coup plotters which was led by an Igbo man named Kaduna Nzeogwu but failed to execute them despite glaring evidences. His govt was toppled. Ojukwu cried foul play and that was the beginning of the mistrust from the north towards the east which led to killings that birthed the civil war. The southwest that should v been their helper and empathize with them were bullied by the east to. One Colonel Banjo that went with Ojukwu to the Biafran war was killed by Ojukwu. As in pure madness to other Yorubas that this Ojukwu isn't worth supporting. He fought like a mad lion, wasting brute forces without calculations. Only him is righteous. He failed to provide means of feeding for south easterners if FG blocked their food supply. They called Yorubas traitors that if not for Awolowo's advise to FG that crippled the Biafran war, southeast would v seceded. Wetin Awolowo do? He advised FG to block their good supply. Who's that mumu that's fighting war without food? It's hilarious. 😂
Awolowo that they are blaming was the boss of Akintola they January 1966 coup plotters killed o. It could v been him if not that he was in prison at that time cos he was former premier of western region.
In a nutshell, ibos drew the first blood but they are the ones still bleeding. Not to justify their woes but reality must be said.
After all these, Azikiwe severed all means of collabo btw east and southwest from Awolowo. He frustrated the man's presidential ambition till he died.
Same thing they did to MKO Abiola. Nzeribe did shege to frustrate June 12 and at the end, Abiola lost his mandate. Na that mandate, lesson and mentorship Tinubu dey enjoy today.
Till today, instead of doing politics of aligning well to win and help their region, it's politics of gburugburu nzogbu-nzogbu that they do. If Obi had stayed with Atiku, they could v won Tinubu. Instead, he mumushiously left Atiku to fight alone. Tinubu trounced both of them. If Obi helped Atiku, he or an Igbo man would v succeeded him just as Tinubu succeeded Buhari.
From now on, Igbos should mend fences.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos) / Unilag Cut Off Mark / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.