Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme (29769 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Adgraced: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Fraud and crime can never be supported. And these cut across tribe or ethnicity. You people should let the IGBOS breath! Na dog wey chop shit carry for mouth nah him dem go tag shit-eater. Some of you shouting Easterners this, Easterners that, you commit more grievous crime and evil in secret!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Anyieze2025(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Wait!
It's important you know this, you probably haven't given it attention, that's okay, you are here now.
Honey is a wonderful thing. Take a minute and read, you will be glad.
You won't agree less that in the realm of natural wonders, few substances hold the enchantment and versatility of honey. This golden elixir, produced tirelessly by the ever industrious bees, has captivated humankind for centuries. Beyond its delightful flavor and culinary applications, honey offers a plethora of benefits that can enhance the lives of students. From boosting energy levels to promoting a healthy lifestyle, honey stands as a multifaceted companion for those seeking natural alternatives especially in this age where many of our daily foods are processed. You and I need natural foods as much as we can get.
In this article, we explore the usefulness of honey and encourage students and the general public to embrace its charm. Honey is known for the following benefits:
A Natural Energy Boost:
For students facing long study sessions or demanding days on campus, honey serves as an excellent natural energy booster. Packed with simple carbohydrates in the form of fructose and glucose, honey provides a quick and sustainable source of fuel. Unlike processed sugars, which can cause energy crashes, honey releases its energy gradually, promoting enhanced endurance and mental focus. Consider adding a spoonful of honey to your pre-workout snack or incorporating it into your breakfast routine to experience its revitalizing effects.
Immunity Support:
As students navigate bustling campuses and interact with numerous individuals, maintaining a robust immune system becomes crucial. Honey, with its antibacterial and antioxidant properties, can lend a helping hand in this regard. The presence of hydrogen peroxide in honey provides a natural defense against harmful bacteria and like you know, our school hostels and environment is always littered with thousands of bacteria, while antioxidants bolster the immune system's resilience. Regular consumption of honey can aid in fending off common ailments and keep you healthy throughout the academic year. Try it today.
Soothing Sore Throats and Coughs:
The occasional sore throat or persistent cough can hinder a student's productivity and well-being. Rather than reaching for over-the-counter remedies, you should consider turning to honey as a natural alternative. Its smooth texture and antimicrobial properties work wonders in coating and soothing irritated throat tissues. A warm cup of herbal tea infused with honey can bring relief and provide a comforting sensation. Embrace the soothing power of honey during times of discomfort and allow it to become your go-to remedy. Take a step

Versatile Culinary Ingredient:
Beyond its medicinal qualities, honey serves as a delectable addition to your culinary adventures. Its distinct flavors, ranging from floral and fruity to robust and earthy, can elevate various dishes and beverages. Experiment with drizzling honey over yogurt or oatmeal, heavenly, incorporating it into salad dressings, or using it as a natural sweetener in your garri instead of processed sugars. Unleash your creativity in the kitchen and savor the delightful nuances that honey imparts to your creations. You will be a step ahead.
Supporting Local Beekeepers and Sustainability:
What's your business with that? But wait!
Choosing to buy honey from local beekeepers not only enriches your taste buds but also supports sustainable agricultural practices. By purchasing honey produced by local bees, you contribute to the preservation of bee populations, which play a vital role in pollinating plants and ensuring ecosystem balance. Students, known for their passion for environmental causes, can make a tangible impact by supporting local beekeepers and their efforts in preserving nature's intricate web.
You may ask, how do you get honey? Because you are probably on campus and can't find your way I around or you don't have the time. I'm here to assist you.
I'm a dial away.
Contact me now on 07031622996 or 08085956456 let's talk, distance is not a barrier.
In the realm of nature's treasures, honey stands tall as a versatile and beneficial companion, particularly for students seeking natural alternatives. Its energy-boosting properties, immune support, soothing effects, culinary versatility, and contribution to sustainability make honey an enticing choice.
By embracing honey's charm, students can unlock a world of possibilities and experience the numerous benefits it offers. So, consider adding a jar of this golden elixir to your pantry and let the sweetness of honey accompany you on your journey of academic success and well-being.
The number is 07031622996 or 08085956456

Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Karlman:

I will agree with you where you are right and disagree where you wrong.
1. On what you said here about the first coup, you are very much right and I am happy you understand it was tagged Igbo coup even though it's not so. On a personal level i will tell you i am not satisfied with the fact that Zik & Okpara was spared which made it look like it's an Igbo coup but i also read somewhere that there was a particular officer assigned to carry out that assignment who failed on his duty in the coup and that officer if my memory served me right wasn't Igbo. But all that activities was a doing of a youthful military officers who wanted to right some wrongs but got it all wrong in the end.

The most unfortunate thing now is that the war did not end after 1970, the war has continued till date. The promises made by Gowon was not kept. The FG controlled by the North and assisted by the West, has continued to do whatever it will take to keep the SE down. Where do I start, FG presence is almost non-existent in the East.

2. Concerning the issue of Jamb & Mmesoma. I have already addressed that previously where i made it clear that nobody supported her knowing she was the one in the wrong but for the fact that Nigeria and it's institutions of government cannot be trusted by the Igbo for anything based on the disposition of FG towards the Igbo.

3. On the issue of Lagos election. You are very wrong and I am beginning to see that you're an APC member. Yet your membership of the party notwithstanding, discussion with you have been worth the while.
I want you to understand that Nigeria have a constitution, and no matter how questionable the characters that made the such constitution it is still our only legal guide. So you must note that the right of Igbos in Lagos is well spelt out and the APC whose only area of strength lie in Tribal sentiment and provocation cannot rewrite the constitution that has guaranteed the freedom of every Nigerian to exercise their civic rights wherever they are in the country.

If a APC wants to change what is written in the constitution they have to do so through constitutional amendment because anything outside that will lead to a very serious problem that will not favour anyone.
I couldn't respond you back earlier cos of busy schedule.
Firstly, I m not APC supporter. I m neutral. But I ll tell you a fact, the way to healing in the east is to embrace the FG.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Karlman: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

I couldn't respond you back earlier cos of busy schedule.
Firstly, I m not APC supporter. I m neutral. But I ll tell you a fact, the way to healing in the east is to embrace the FG.
Embrace the FG? When many, including myself, believe strongly that the federal government is responsible for the problem in the SE.
And besides, why exactly do we have to embrace the FG before they carry out their responsibility in the SE like they are doing in other regions?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Karlman:

Embrace the FG? When many, including myself, believe strongly that the federal government is responsible for the problem in the SE.
And besides, why exactly do we have to embrace the FG before they carry out their responsibility in the SE like they are doing in other regions?
Which responsibly are they doing in other regions that FG isn't doing in the east?
Is from the president's projects or from state governors?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Karlman: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Which responsibly are they doing in other regions that FG isn't doing in the east?
Is from the president's projects or from state governors?
Infrastructural development! Besides the militarization of the region, FG is almost absent in the SE.
PDP did 16 years with nothing to show for it in the East. APC came, built a bridge it planned to tax the people of SE for the bridge's over inflated cost. Meanwhile, a train track to Niger built with our collective wealth will be toll free!
So you see why I am wondering who is to embace who, FG & SE?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Karlman:

Infrastructural development! Besides the militarization of the region, FG is almost absent in the SE.
PDP did 16 years with nothing to show for it in the East. APC came, built a bridge it planned to tax the people of SE for the bridge's over inflated cost. Meanwhile, a train track to Niger built with our collective wealth will be toll free!
So you see why I am wondering who is to embace who, FG & SE?
Let me start from the train track. It's Buhari that built it and not Tinubu. Drag Buhari's blokkos. I hate it when Igbos can't face Hausa/Fulanis but come to vent their anger on Yorubas. Igbos are meant to be friends with Yorubas but una gragra is too much. I repeat, even Hausa/Fulanis dare not insult Yorubas like Igbos do.

You talked about infrastructural developments, FG no do much to other regions naa. And when we talk about FG, their are Igbos in that govt, are they dumb to not influence developments in their regions?
What about state governors since 1999?
Is it Hausas or Yorubas that are governors?
Can't you all hold your govs responsible?
PDP that you said ruled for 16 years, out of that 16 years, 5 years was from a Niger Deltan man whom you all claimed is your son that time. So what has changed? Even Niger Deltans are wary of Biafra agitators. Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa dread Igbos. Una get bad aura.
Even Akpabio that was made senate president to strengthen the south are the federal level, una recent him cos he's in APC.

Lastly,
See the way ordinary Simon Elepa is controlling south east via facebook and twitter as if he's a god. Una wise so?
Obi, Ezekwesili, Chimamanda etc hasn't condemned the recent two weeks sit at home. It's a shame.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Karlman: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Let me start from the train track. It's Buhari that built it and not Tinubu. Drag Buhari's blokkos. I hate it when Igbos can't face Hausa/Fulanis but come to vent their anger on Yorubas. Igbos are meant to be friends with Yorubas but una gragra is too much. I repeat, even Hausa/Fulanis dare not insult Yorubas like Igbos do.

You talked about infrastructural developments, FG no do much to other regions naa. And when we talk about FG, their are Igbos in that govt, are they dumb to not influence developments in their regions?
What about state governors since 1999?
Is it Hausas or Yorubas that are governors?
Can't you all hold your govs responsible?
PDP that you said ruled for 16 years, out of that 16 years, 5 years was from a Niger Deltan man whom you all claimed is your son that time. So what has changed? Even Niger Deltans are wary of Biafra agitators. Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa dread Igbos. Una get bad aura.
Even Akpabio that was made senate president to strengthen the south are the federal level, una recent him cos he's in APC.

Lastly,
See the way ordinary Simon Elepa is controlling south east via facebook and twitter as if he's a god. Una wise so?
Obi, Ezekwesili, Chimamanda etc hasn't condemned the recent two weeks sit at home. It's a shame.
In my comment I didn't talk about Buhari or Tinubu nor the tribes as you tried to give it a tribal coloration.
I talked about FG in relation to SE and the parties that havr been in charge of the governments and how they have treated the SE badly.

Pls it is very wrong to think Igbos have problem with yorubas. It is at best an imagination in the minds of some yorubas that Igbos are, at best, their competitors, and at worst, their enemies! Which in reality is only a figment of their imagination, especially the enemy part.

On that issue of Biafa you raised, and however you think other tribes from the old eastern region feel about biafra and Igbos should be tested through referendum so you can clear your doubt.

About the reactions of people like Ezekwesili and Chimamanda on the happenings in the SE that you ask for, if given, I am certain it people like you that will come out and tackle them for pointing accusing fingers at the FG.

And lastly you guys from SW are overly hypocritical about the events in the SE. Daily you are all here crying about things happening in the SE and pretending to care about the people in the SE, yet not a single one of you have ever urged the FG to release MNK since that had been the collective call of leaders from the SE to the FG.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Padipadi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Karlman:

In my comment I didn't talk about Buhari or Tinubu nor the tribes as you tried to give it a tribal coloration.
I talked about FG in relation to SE and the parties that havr been in charge of the governments and how they have treated the SE badly.

Pls it is very wrong to think Igbos have problem with yorubas. It is at best an imagination in the minds of some yorubas that Igbos are, at best, their competitors, and at worst, their enemies! Which in reality is only a figment of their imagination, especially the enemy part.

On that issue of Biafa you raised, and however you think other tribes from the old eastern region feel about biafra and Igbos should be tested through referendum so you can clear your doubt.

About the reactions of people like Ezekwesili and Chimamanda on the happenings in the SE that you ask for, if given, I am certain it people like you that will come out and tackle them for pointing accusing fingers at the FG.

And lastly you guys from SW are overly hypocritical about the events in the SE. Daily you are all here crying about things happening in the SE and pretending to care about the people in the SE, yet not a single one of you have ever urged the FG to release MNK since that had been the collective call of leaders from the SE to the FG.
Let me take it from the base.

* Well meaning Nigerians from all regions and southwest inclusive has called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu cos of the court ruling. I m also saying, Kanu should be released. When an elder scolds a child with the right hand, he/sh comfort the child with the left hand.

* Obi, Ezekwesili, Chimamanda are acting like cowards by not speaking against the sit at home. They don't need to point at the FG. Shey na FG tell Elepa (Ekpa) to start running mad? So no twist matters, the reality is those mentioned are failing especially Obi. Meanwhile, a mad man like Charly Boy too can't condemn it cos they all feared Elepa's bullets. That reminds me, how come a useful son of the soil, Dora Akunyili's husband was wasted by UGM? Who did he offend? All those menace needs to stop.

* Igbos think less of Yorubas. There's pure jealousy. The only difference btw them and Hausa/Fulanis is those ones are vagabonds and can decide to raise sword for no reason and at the end, they waste away. While Igbos are using their jealousy for political gains and yet they still get shortchanged cos they don't play their political cards well. That's not the right way to do. What's needed is for Igbos to see Yorubas as their neighbor in progress. Respect their leaders and we all good.

* You said I gave it a tribal colour, I had to tell it plain and truthful. See, I v said several facts. FG is not in favour of any region. Maybe the north can think.theynare favoured but they are the ones with Moore suffering. Instead of holding FG, hold your state govs blokkos.
And if you think you wan drag FG, remember GEJ too chop 5 years rule. I wonder if southwest no enjoy that period.

Lastly, let's come together as one. There's still a way to salvage the situation. North is the enemy. Think!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Withdraws Scholarship From Miss Joy Mmesoma Ejikeme by Karlman: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Let me take it from the base.

* Well meaning Nigerians from all regions and southwest inclusive has called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu cos of the court ruling. I m also saying, Kanu should be released. When an elder scolds a child with the right hand, he/sh comfort the child with the left hand.

* Obi, Ezekwesili, Chimamanda are acting like cowards by not speaking against the sit at home. They don't need to point at the FG. Shey na FG tell Elepa (Ekpa) to start running mad? So no twist matters, the reality is those mentioned are failing especially Obi. Meanwhile, a mad man like Charly Boy too can't condemn it cos they all feared Elepa's bullets. That reminds me, how come a useful son of the soil, Dora Akunyili's husband was wasted by UGM? Who did he offend? All those menace needs to stop.

* Igbos think less of Yorubas. There's pure jealousy. The only difference btw them and Hausa/Fulanis is those ones are vagabonds and can decide to raise sword for no reason and at the end, they waste away. While Igbos are using their jealousy for political gains and yet they still get shortchanged cos they don't play their political cards well. That's not the right way to do. What's needed is for Igbos to see Yorubas as their neighbor in progress. Respect their leaders and we all good.

* You said I gave it a tribal colour, I had to tell it plain and truthful. See, I v said several facts. FG is not in favour of any region. Maybe the north can think.theynare favoured but they are the ones with Moore suffering. Instead of holding FG, hold your state govs blokkos.
And if you think you wan drag FG, remember GEJ too chop 5 years rule. I wonder if southwest no enjoy that period.

Lastly, let's come together as one. There's still a way to salvage the situation. North is the enemy. Think!
I don't know if you saw a news on nairaland front page about an IPOB protest in Finland? Pls check it out. The protest was held in front of Simon Ekpa's apartment but he refused to come out. Bros, I know what Igbos are capable of, and in Igbo land you can never be too big for your age grades no matter how rich you are. So if Simon Ekpa had dared step out of his house he have been beaten black and blue. I tell you that for free and he knew.

If federal government realesed MNK today and you hear any nonsense from the East, call me out.

Pls Note this! Nnamdi Kanu is the most Powerful Igbo man as we speak! He is loved by the Youths like no other before him. There is no governor in the SE today that is not asking for his release, because he is the man of his people.

If MNK is out and home, it is not possible for any idiot to be parading around in the SE in the name of UGM or under whatever name while the youths look on. It is impossible!

I am certain the leaders of SE are meeting and would see Tinubu soon to appeal to him for MNK release, I pray the North allows Tinubu to follow his own mind on MNK issue!

Only when MNK is released and there is security problems in the East can you call out Chimamanda and the rest, not before.

Allow the Igbos to know where there problem is coming from by releasing Kanu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best / ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.