Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road (46806 Views)

Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
A long week of carnage in the SE, yet no word from their politicians. The conspiracy of silence is sickening

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pedyson: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is getting out of hand now, this is ridiculous
I wholeheartedly condemn this silly act
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Patrioticman007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wreaking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.

Where is that Obj wanna be letter writer. We need her to write another letter to USA & ICJ. Telling them that their young are been killed by their uncles aka Igbos, UGM, Mkpurumiri addicts. If not they will be declared endangered species going by the high rate of killings.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by pharmaking: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fejoku:
IPOB has said we aren't responsible for this fraudulent and wanton attacks on our people under the guise of an unnecessary sit at home yet our haters will come on nairaland to accuse us forcing it. Our people know the truth and will always stand by us. The state actors were sent to cause mayhem so their online minions will escalate and lay the blame on IPOB. They have failed though as our people trust us and know that we will never attack them.
Shame on all of you.

When will u stop deceiving yourself?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Mercury12(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
nnel:
Lord help us all
If u live in the east then u better help yourself first too. If one cant leave the region due to financial contraints then they should take necessary precautions and stop supporting esn ipob gunmen. It is quite obvious that those miscreates love to shoot up public places

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Afamed: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Obi call your boys to order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pat081: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Is this not foolishness?

You kill your own people and destroy their means of livelihood because you want them to be liberated.

By the time Mazi Ekpa is done with them, they would all go into extinction and there would be no one to be called Biafran.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
it is foolishness how will someone who base in overseas will b telling them to kill their own people and they will follow him, I always think is the North who have no brain b4 but now I know better

5 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Austineva2: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
I love it. Sit ur ash at home, u said No, now see ur life. we are Biafrans and we own the government and we are in charge of the affairs of Republic of Biafra
Our formidable Leader Maazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released by all costs and we Biafran people will make that possible
God bless our Odogwu PM, Maazi Simon Ekpa, he is representing us perfectly well. We Biafrans love him so ooo much❀️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by adedokunadewumi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
I don't know how you leave your own original leaders of the land only to be controlled by someone who lives thousands of miles away, far from your pain, far from knowing or having an original feel of your situation asking you to burn down your own siblings and their means of livelihood.
accordadoga26:
Is this not foolishness?

You kill your own people and destroy their means of livelihood because you want them to be liberated.

By the time Mazi Ekpa is done with them, they would all go into extinction and there would be no one to be called Biafran.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by EdiskyHarry: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Now that buhari has gone I don't know if Igbos will blame Fulanis again as usual.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fejoku:
IPOB has said we aren't responsible for this fraudulent and wanton attacks on our people under the guise of an unnecessary sit at home yet our haters will come on nairaland to accuse us forcing it. Our people know the truth and will always stand by us. The state actors were sent to cause mayhem so their online minions will escalate and lay the blame on IPOB. They have failed though as our people trust us and know that we will never attack them.
Shame on all of you.
So Simon Ekpa is now a state actor?
Una dey sick

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Generalyemi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Is this not foolishness?

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

And only you and your household will remain..
When I read some comments here....I spit..
What is wrong with you folks...
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Over 20 able bodied youths were slain like fowl in your hometown, OmenkΓ , but you turned a blind eye. Can you compare a burnt keke with the value of a living human?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by kkonyeji(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:
Obi call your boys to order

You're a BIG FOOL

4 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wreaking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.
Why were u mute in the carnage thread of Benue state? Your hypocrisy stinks.

To you, 20 souls of Benue people is less than a burnt vehicle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by wellmax(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hahahah they had to do this evil in the night for fear of the police. Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Kamabajeone(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's shameful............
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by kkonyeji(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7757336/20-benue-youths-slaughtered-ukum

Omenka, your house is burning but you're busy chasing rat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Moniya4Real(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
If the authorities begin to treat them in the language they understand now, their supporters would be crying here on nairaland and everywhere

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by plaindealer: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Igboland under siege.

A whole society going down the drain.

How sad.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by pandax: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

I suppose you are from Benue State and should be concerned that a whole 27 persons were murdered in cold blood by the usual suspect in Benue, and the c-in-c of the armed forces of the republic could travel for ECOWAS meeting in Guinea without a word of succour or even canceling the meeting to show solidarity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Menclothing: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Election is over ipob have taken back ammunition

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by ihedioramma: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
The useless boys should stop burning peoples source of livehood.
How do you know that they are boys ?

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by oglalasioux(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fejoku:
Shame on all of you.

So Simon Ekpa is state actor? O boy rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by M4A1carbine: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tinubu Boyz..satisfied now? angry

helinues:

Okay, who are the suspected culprits?
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by oglalasioux(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Simon Ekpa will do everything within his means to make sure Nnamdi Kanu remain in custody forever. Releasing Kanu means Ekpa has gone into oblivion.

The 95% illitrate Ipob members will never see through the sit at home facade.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Some Ibos are just stubborn
Just ordinary 7 days sit at home they could not endured

Exactly!

I don't know why they cannot sit at home!

Just 7 days!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Emola12(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

when will tinubu speak about OWO mascara in ondo state Awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Now that buhari has gone I don't know if Igbos will blame Fulanis again as usual.

Yoruba`s are the root cause of the problems in South-East

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Watinani(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Where are those blaming Buhari, DSS and Herdmen for what's happening in the region?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.