Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road (46819 Views)

Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Fejoku: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2023
tunde1200:

Are you saying the government is behind this ipob attack on the Igbos tribe?
There's no evil government like the Nigerian government. The moment you come to terms with this realisation, the easier it is to understand them better. Ask yourself why it is such that the Nigerian government doesn't ever agree with the popular demand of any indigenous people towards their own safety but prefer to allow torment on those people. All the while fulani terrorists were invading all the regions in the entire Nigeria, no one heard or saw the Nigerian army in any operation to neutralize those fulanis but the moment the indigenous people rise up in defence of their land by arming themselves, the Nigerian army will come out and remind them about not being permitted to bear arms. The little arms in Benue State was mopped up by the army and ever since then, fulanis have had it smooth in killing off the people while the Nigerian army become deaf, dumb and blind.
Currently genocide is ongoing in the whole North Central and the Nigerian army is silent.

To the SE, in the height of the fulani terrorist invasion, ESN was formed by IPOB to flush them off. The erstwhile absent Nigerian army suddenly came alive and went in to assist the invaders but they failed woefully and lost lots of men. All other efforts they used failed including the famous acting they did at the market place which Channels TV covered live. They resorted to attacking and killing popular persons from our region and pinning it on IPOB to elicit anger from the populace hoping that the majority of our people will reject IPOB but that one still failed because our people know better. What you see now is the second to the last phase of their demonic strategy to rile our people against IPOB by attacking them directly. It is also going to fail as our people are taking stock and will discover the game soon. We in IPOB are always two steps ahead of them. We know their next move and are informing our people already. The Nigerian courts have ordered for the release of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu which is what our whole region and Biafrans want but as I said earlier, the evil Nigerian government have refused because their main function is to work against the popular demand of any indigenous people.
In summary, the Nigerian government is behind the current attacks against our people because they know that releasing Nnamdi Kanu will bring an end to these attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by aswani(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
Kudos to the boys

Those that think it is a joke will finally hear word.

After this 1week sit at home.

We will load a month next.

At least allow the children go to school, na beg I dey beg.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Tom1960: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Fulani people doing what they know how to do best lol.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by kmaster007: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2023
They are all born of the same feather's
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wrecking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by jimter44(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2023
The best solution to end this carnage is to negotiate with these boys. It is difficult to defeat ideology. These boys have been brain washed and it will take a higher brain washing to remove it from their heads. Guns can not solve this problem. USA, Israel and other western countries negotiate with terrorists. The Spanish govt negotiated with ETA rebels and we don't hear about them again. What of Columbia that negotiated with FARC rebels and no more fighting in that country again. The Good Friday agreement that was signed in Belfast on 10/04/1998 and we don't hear of any crises in Northern Ireland again. There is no price that is too much to pay for peace. Israel sometime ago exchanged 1000 Palestinian prisoners for an IDF captain.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by seunjungle1(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2023
The same terrorists that mad retired Eze want to bring to Lagos for protection....
They will definitely not want peace to reign in Nigeria because their region know no peace

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by oldninja(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.nairaland.com/7757336/20-benue-youths-slaughtered-ukum

That’s a report of your Fulani Masters killing about 20 youths in your Benue while you are fixated on Southeast.

What you are wishing for Southeast is on doorstep. God cannot be mocked.

At least here, it's the alien Fulani attacking Benue people in rural areas/bushes. This will not only affect the state but also affect your states who depend so much on Benue farm produce for survival, so you should be worried. And in your case, it's your brothers and sisters killing each other in township areas, schools, offices, main markets and everywhere else, which of course affects Benue in no way except the fact that as humans and Nigerians, the death of a fellow citizen should affect another emotionally and otherwise. The motive for the killings doesn't make sense at all. cry

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Nchenches: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2023
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wrecking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.

The voice of the evil people in charge of Nigeria. Evil people do their evil deeds in the southeast but tell the world that it's Igbos looking for Biafra that are wrecking their Biafra land. Most illogical.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Popeonah(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Asswipemod:

Just shut up already! Is Simon Ekpa not IPOB? Who ordered the sit at home? IPOB leader. But you want us to somehow believe that it is Fulani or Yorubas enforcing the thing, àbí?
I don't want to sound rude to you. You see those news they caught ipob and they turned him behind the camera are all fake, most of them are not ipob. Ask you brother here I'm the east and see your self
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by EmeraldEmperor(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=maureensylvia post=124302990]Shame!!!
Shame!!!
Shame!!!

We igbos killing ourselves and the other tribes be laughing at us

Shame!
And we're clamouring for presidency
Look at the people I'm sharing tribe with... Smh

Ifere emegbuo m[/Ifere Megbuo gi
Biafra Referendum is Sacrosanct ]
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by yarimo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Acidosis:

What a shameless and heartless 40 year old man. 20 youths lost their lives in your state yesterday but look at you posting humourous emojis over the insecurity in the east.
East is the most safe place isn't it? So let me grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by biremi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
anigbajumo:

Tueh, You mean Asabi boys came all the way from SS and terrorizing ur fatherland??

Where are ur ESN or Biafra soldiers, If this is true then u are bunch of cowards….

Am not part of those who throw banters anyhow
Have you ever wondered why Imo state is an easier target?
Did you get information on those that attacked the correctional facility in Imo state ?
Did you know also that Asari was part of IPOB?
And that he was found to be a traitor and expelled?
And that he was supposed to provide security to IPOB members during protests and he failed?
All that I put up there are in the social media space
You could have missed all that because you choose what to see, which is a peculiarity of the social media
I am only trying to strings these information together from a rational perspective
You are entitled to your personal opinion just like me
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pityoobi: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jeyun:
and I will repeat myself again u are an intelligent fool, so because of what u just said now the president that took oath of office should neglect his duty? What about the killings in jos and Benue Obi should address it too abi? I will remind u again that the day u learn to hold your leaders accountable that's when things will begin to change a little for u.
Werey dey build on nothing… which leader you wan hold accountable. The one you insulted and drag in the mud. Una don cast finally.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by doneback04: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Have Igbos ever in their life take responsibility for their actions before?

So if they are not Ipob, who are they then cos you can't tell me non indigenes can overran SE like this without the help of indigenes

I can tell you that someone somewhere that is not from East is sponsoring those boys to cause distraction
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Jeyun: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pityoobi:
Werey dey build on nothing… which leader you wan hold accountable. The one you insulted and drag in the mud. Una don cast finally.
just listen to yourself, is there any leader in the world that have never been insulted before even the most powerful country in the world her president was sometime stone with a sheo when making a press adress does that made them not to perform and to be held accountable? I will keep addressing u as an intelligent fool.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Sleekfingers: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's good
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pityoobi: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jeyun:
just listen to yourself, is there any leader in the world that have never been insulted before even the most powerful country in the world her president was sometime stone with a sheo when making a press adress does that made them not to perform and to be held accountable? I will keep addressing u as an intelligent fool.
Oloriburuku omo ale...call the president you voted for to help you. Kvetching slowpoke.

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Kingson28: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=omenka post=124297936]When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wrecking the South East?

They care only about what happens in Lagos and other Yorubaland.
Whatever happens in the South East is none of their concerns.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pityoobi: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jeyun:

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Mercury12(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2023
omenka:

Iwanyawu fat pot belly i-pig glutton is pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Invitationn: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Fejoku:

You're the dumb one since your hate has made you irrational already.
I was expecting to see you in the Benue massacre by fulani terrorists but as usual, you and your likes will never show up in such killings. Your forte is any bad news in the SE so you can blame it on IPOB. We aren't moved by your likes.
That’s what I thought 😅
I got under your skin IPOB fanboy- so predictable.
That’s the plan ab initio.
Go get your acts together clowns… stop supporting criminals because they are your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.