Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road (46802 Views)

Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / Traffic Offences: Lagos Reads Riot Act To Okadas And Tricycles Operators / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2023
madridguy:
The useless boys should stop burning peoples source of livehood.
Bunch of Illiterate

Destroying the people and their properties, yet you claimed you are fighting for them.

The likes of Mandela et al didn't destroy their cities to get the attention of the government of the day

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by ribbit: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2023
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wrecking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.
well, according to a famous saying, 1 Lagos Igbo is worth 500 igbos in the east.

You just have to set your priorities straight.

I like that ebonyi Igbos are starting to use their sense sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by virginchaser(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Non igbos should learn to mind their business. Many easterners are in support of this.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Jeyun: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2023
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wrecking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.
u sound like an intelligent fool. I was expecting u to say when will the federal government take responsibility and put a stop to all the insecurity ravaging our country from North to middle bet Benue to East, south and west u are here bleating like a mensurating she goat about private individuals like u. The person that took oath of office to secure life and property of Nigerians have not spoken anything that didn't bother you. Na po and ezekwesili be your problem. What different will their speech make if I may ask u?the day you Learn to hold your leaders accountable that's the day things will change a little for u.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by mightyhaze: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.nairaland.com/7757336/20-benue-youths-slaughtered-ukum

That’s a report of your Fulani Masters killing about 20 youths in your Benue while you are fixated on Southeast.

What you are wishing for Southeast is on doorstep. God cannot be mocked.
Dude is not from anywhere around middle belt much less benue.. but I expect real benue people on this forum to caution the fraud themselves or are there no benue indigenes here? Dude is drawing unnecessary fire towards them by using their origin to always taunt and mock igbos. I expect them to always dissociate with him
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by mikeoreoluwa: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Jeyun: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Fejoku:

IPOB always come out to protest with our banners proudly. Our ESN have continued to protect our bushes whose videos have been made public on numerous occasions. Our duty remains protect and defend Biafrans while pushing for referendum to see to the freedom of Biafra.
No IPOB member will involve himself in the attacks of our people and their properties. Our ethos forbid it.
I repeat, devilish state actors are responsible for these destructions.
Shame on you guys once again.
stop talking trash. They are 101% ipob members

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by nick50(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Southeast governors ,senators and house of reps members should meet push for release of mazing nnamdi kanu..u cant illegally imprison the people's General and expect peace to reign ..I am a business man but I dare not open shop anyday we had sit at home atleast dats d little i can contribute to d struggle ..atleast nnamdi kanu is still innocent until proven guilty by any court of law..our demand is not much if not for this stupid black mentality of Africans..release nnamdi kanu..organise a referendum ..any outcome of the referendum we will accept it in good faith

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=Fejoku post=124300264]
IPOB always come out to protest with our banners proudly. Our ESN have continued to protect our bushes whose videos have been made public on numerous occasions. Our duty remains protect and defend Biafrans while pushing for referendum to see to the freedom of Biafra.
No IPOB member will involve himself in the attacks of our people and their properties. Our ethos forbid is

😂😂😂
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by cogim: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2023
Suspected IPOB gunmen set fire to vehicles and tricycles along Owerri-Okigwe Road. The incident resulted in significant damage and destruction. It is unrelated to Wordpress plug-ins, as it involves a separate issue of security and violence.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Jeyun: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2023
utenwuson:
Why does obi fears to condemn these guys and always quick to react to any other thing happening
why una dey like ask mumu questions? National security is for the government to address that is why they are there. Has tinubu said anything about the 20 person's killed in Benue and the attacks in the East? If no that didn't bother you abi? Dey play u go tell me whether Na Obi be your president wey e go first make comments on national security issues before president. For u to ask this kind of question is so surprising

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Engkingsley(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2023
This is actually terrorist from mostly another tribe of this country trying to spoil the image of IPOB
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Jeyun: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2023
Mercury12:
Election don finish. Igbos don revert back from obidients. Obi be loving it cheesy
hahahaha Obi matter no kill una death no go kill una again. I think sey una claim sey e come 3rd make una allow am rest now. Una don collect president by force still dey call Obi up and down to come do una work for una. Abi Na Obi be commander in chief now?
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Engkingsley(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2023
omenka:

Is Peter obi the president of Nigeria
I was even thinking u may have some sense by now but your tribal dull Brian is still disturbing you
Why not direct it to the federal government, our army to come and do their works in south east
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pityoobi: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2023
Excellent moves from the children of anger and destruction.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by salykely(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2023
And later u guys will come up with lies that it was done voluntarily. U can keep killing urselves. I wish the rest of the country can come together and carve out Ur enclave from Nigeria.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Psoul(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2023
Why are ppl this stupid and careless.
Stay off the road once this sit at home is bn declared. Get yourself enough to eat within the period. Don't go out risking your life and property.

We may not be in support of the sit at home, but don't go out if you lack the facility to face those brutal boys. Even the government and the police that are encouraging people to come out are also running away from those boys.

If you love your life, pls do no come out.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Omenlon: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2023
madridguy:
The useless boys should stop burning peoples source of livehood.
no, they should continue.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Pityoobi: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Jeyun:
u sound like an intelligent fool. I was expecting u to say when will the federal government take responsibility and put a stop to all the insecurity ravaging our country from North to middle bet Benue to East, south and west u are here bleating like a mensurating she goat about private individuals like u. The person that took oath of office to secure life and property of Nigerians have not spoken anything that didn't bother you. Na po and ezekwesili be your problem. What different will their speech make if I may ask u?the day you Learn to hold your leaders accountable that's the day things will change a little for u.
You be original Werey, Wetin concern Federal government for una fuulishness. Shebi Tinubu is not your president, you better call your President OBI to help you stop the stuupidness you brought upon your own people. Nobody is ready to waste any life to save you from yourself.

Una no just get common sense at all…if dem bring soldiers there now, slowpoke like you will be shouting genocide, everybody is tired of you people’s fulish indiscretion of blaming others for the problems you cause yourself. Bunch of akpu eating treasonable fuuls
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by DMerciful(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2023
But you ignored the 20+ youths that were slaughtered in your state. The govts you've been supporting since 2015 is killing your people
omenka:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cub4DrRoqg9/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by tunde1200(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2023
Fejoku:
IPOB has said we aren't responsible for this fraudulent and wanton attacks on our people under the guise of an unnecessary sit at home yet our haters will come on nairaland to accuse us forcing it. Our people know the truth and will always stand by us. The state actors were sent to cause mayhem so their online minions will escalate and lay the blame on IPOB. They have failed though as our people trust us and know that we will never attack them.
Shame on all of you.

Are you saying the government is behind this ipob attack on the Igbos tribe?
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Flangelo12: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Giddygiddy would be popping champagne tonight.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Fejoku: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2023
Invitationn:

😂😂
IPOB has said we aren't responsible for this fraudulent and wanton attacks on our people under the guise of an unnecessary sit at home yet our haters will come on nairaland to accuse us forcing it
Listen yourself and reflect on how dumb the statement above is.

So because IPOB said it’s not them so we should agree it’s not them🤡🤡
You're the dumb one since your hate has made you irrational already.
I was expecting to see you in the Benue massacre by fulani terrorists but as usual, you and your likes will never show up in such killings. Your forte is any bad news in the SE so you can blame it on IPOB. We aren't moved by your likes.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Igbek76: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Have Igbos ever in their life take responsibility for their actions before?

So if they are not Ipob, who are they then cos you can't tell me non indigenes can overran SE like this without the help of indigenes

You are a wise man!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by anigbajumo(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2023
biremi:

Asari Dokubo is the culprit, it is his boys that are causing this carnage in Igbo land.
There's a conspiracy theory that the unknown gun men were state actors which I initially didn't accept but the way Asari Dokubo found his voice at the inception of this administration, am beginning to consider that line of thought to be a possibility because I know that he is responsible for death and destruction in the SE

Tueh, You mean Asabi boys came all the way from SS and terrorizing ur fatherland??

Where are ur ESN or Biafra soldiers, If this is true then u are bunch of cowards….

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by merits(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2023
omenka:

They should continue later they will be shouting people don't like us, Lagos is no man's land after they have destroyed their own land with hatred, personal interest and greed.Useless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Tzar(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2023
You Igbos should continue to keep quiet o.
Make una no just come to the SW o, after you destroy your region finish. And don’t claim victim again, because we no longer have pity for ingrates & hypocrites!
omenka:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Nchenches: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2023
Have they taken the mayhem to Owerri, the sanctuary of Imo people and governor?

For about 4 years, platoons of soldiers on the streets of Orlu would be on duty while a few armed boys enforced sit at home on Orlu. At times beyond Mondays, they force banks to close for days.
Hired propagandist in the state say that gov Hope Uzodinma will never do any drvelopment in Orlu unless Orlu people stop the insecurity in Orlu.
Orlu has now become like before the civil war time. The gov relocated most of the government establishments in Orlu to Owerri. The gov enjoys the situation Orlu is reduced. He is on vendetta against his old political foes in Orlu.
OP, IPOB has no business in all these mayhem in the east. Those connected people who organise the mayhem know themselves.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Jeyun: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Pityoobi:
You be original Werey, Wetin concern Federal government for una fuulishness. Shebi Tinubu is not your president, you better call your President OBI to help you stop the stuupidness you brought upon your own people. Nobody is ready to waste any life to save you from yourself.

Una no just get common sense at all…if dem bring soldiers there now, slowpoke like you will be shouting genocide, everybody is tired of you people’s fulish indiscretion of blaming others for the problems you cause yourself. Bunch of akpu eating treasonable fuuls
and I will repeat myself again u are an intelligent fool, so because of what u just said now the president that took oath of office should neglect his duty? What about the killings in jos and Benue Obi should address it too abi? I will remind u again that the day u learn to hold your leaders accountable that's when things will begin to change a little for u.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by MomohMrMoore: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2023
Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Aisha Yesufu will not talk about this carnage by Ipob and their mazis Kanu, Ekpa. Their problem is President Tinubu and yorubas. Yet they live in Yoruba land, Lagos.. nit Anambra, Imo
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by Regcode022: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2023
Looking at the huge number of security men and their ways of operations in Owerri, I still doubt the possibility of miscreant perpetuating these level vices ...except with their pass. We have huge numbers of security men everywhere in Owerri.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by tunde1200(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Abeg make them wipe their generation out of Nigeria by themselves make we know who remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.