Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is It Safe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe (293 Views)

Is It Safe For A Man To Lick The Down During S*x? / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe by Lurdd: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
A friend of mine called me today..
Told me he was in a middle of something ND needed urgent help..
I came by and he took me to a slot he wanted to purchase a phone...we arrived there and I was told that he wanted to buy a Tecno phantom and he doesn't have enough money to purchase it, he had 120 thousand while the phone was about 277,000.. that he wants to do easy buy to purchase the phone but he was not granted cus he was owing a loan app so he was denied... And that's why he called me there to help him..to open an easy buy with my bvn and other information to enable him purchase the phone...so after I ask some questions to the lady attending to us.. she told me it was perfectly normal that there's no implications involved, we later did it and he got the phone and he got to pay 44 thousand every month x4 months..now I just wanted to confirm if there's no dangers involved. Landers
Re: Is It Safe by Olarewaju89: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
You be real mumu undecided

You dey joke with your BVN all in the name of friendship.

OK. dey play...
Re: Is It Safe by StarRiderr: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Just dey Play.....u be mumu maaaaan
Re: Is It Safe by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Someone owning a loan app..cannot buy phone wey e pocket reach.longet throat still make am buy phone wey e no fit afford,he still dragged you to take another credit.Op,you mumu I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Don't open this thread. / 4 Ways To Keep The Love Going In Your Relationship / Who Will Console Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.