Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) (3470 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Freshtruth(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2023
oMo this morning I enjoy wella 2 girls for my street dey fight today and one of them na chick wey I done dey eye ever na once I just target am press enough breast omo I even release cause as I dey hold am for back her ass just dey hit my penis point. One woman around notice at some point she be like oga abeg commot for her back na fight u come hold abi u come romance person pikin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by adeyemioyeleke(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Na for filling station I do this thing pass when scarcity of fuel dey.....when we dey Quie......... that year Sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by helinues: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Sorry how old are you bro?

11 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Obainoman6: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Guy u mean you just had sex without putting your one in the zero.
Chai, i know what you enjoyed.
Hopefully after you cum you realize that there's nothing in a woman, now you come dey wonder what you were even crushing in the first place

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Drsnives(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2023
The experience wasn't nice
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by saviourGeorge: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2023
angry shocked angry
5minutes man
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by seniorgozman(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
There is nothing special in women body

12 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Illegal1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omoh..........dis tin der common for face me i face u compound..
ella breast no go ever 4gv me,bcus i too press them.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by illicit(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
When I was in JSS2, I was a brilliant juvenile deliquent but I look very gentle and even timid join

There's this girl in my class, she has the biggest breasts, I press her breasts anytime anywhere

She didn't mind.

grin

One time when schools went on strike, she get Belle, she no come back

shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Aladdin1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na Perverts full here! chai!! tufiakwa!!!. op even release within 5seconds put inside okrika pant wey him wear. nonsense and ingredient. op you be 5seconds man.

4 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Spnn(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Merch:
95 percent of nairaland guys have done this but they will come here to pretend cheesy hypocrites
I have never done that before!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
Sorry how old are you bro?
He's 16 and some months, not yet an adult.

4 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by bahdpersona(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
seniorgozman:
There is nothing special in women body
Absolutely nothing. The pussy is a mere hole drilled in-between the space of their legs. The breast are just like a flesh, a potruded flesh. That's it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by almarthins(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
bahdpersona:
Absolutely nothing. The pussy is a mere hole drilled in-between the space of their legs. The breast are just like a flesh, a potruded flesh. That's it.

We can all lie to ourselves about that. But alas, we die daily for the same hole that has nothing.

No be lie be that?

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by seniorgozman(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
bahdpersona:
I wish most guys will understand this and have peace, they will be surprised at the rate women will be running after them
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Flathead8: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Guy as I read your narration, my prick dey rise, I dey imagine na me dey do am! grin grin grin
Freshtruth:
oMo this morning I enjoy wella 2 girls for my street dey fight today and one of them na chick wey I done dey eye ever na once I just target am press enough breast omo I even release cause as I dey hold am for back her ass just dey hit my penis point. One woman around notice at some point she be like oga abeg commot for her back na fight u come hold abi u come romance person pikin grin
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by imagrg(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Preek nor dey separate fight but would always stand at an attention at any trace of female nudity. It doesn't mind it's business...always begging to be put in a hole.
See wahala wen man carry?
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Baronthecelebri: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
I've done that a lot
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Caramia2020(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
U don't separate fight either male to male, female to female, male to female. It's a no go area for me b4 dem go use me count scores.
Re: If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) by Khd95(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2023
See comments of weak finished men😟🤨

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute / Questions To Ask On A First Date. / Please Read If You Are A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.