Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience (41469 Views)

70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs / COVID-19: Lagos Battles Shortage Of Reagents, FCT Running Out Of Test Kits / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Xwizard: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Reading
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bvnfnjgo
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by magabounce(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Don't lose faith brother
As much I'd advise you seek and repeat medical procedures, miracles are real.. Seek God in earnest, your wife too.
He never fails

4 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by obonujoker(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Try herbal bro
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Tonnierichy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only you get more than 5 monikers for this forum. And the funniest thing is that, you'll start a thread with one. Quote yourself with another. Make a lone comment with one. Attack yourself with one. And like all your posts with another.

You are so consistent with this. How you dey take do am?
How you take gather all these info?
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by MindHacker9009(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
With all the problems in this world why are people still so obsessed with bringing kids to this world. You are blessed when you have a woman that canot get pregnant as you don't have to buy condoms if both of you ae safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Poske95(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
So what about the vow...to stay no matter what ...?!
This is where I challenge men...?!!!!
As much as it breaks your heart ....no kids yet , then wat about your wife's heart
I have a friend, 10+ years and .....
Adopt a child, foster one.. you'll see the light.
You're Christ like aren't you...?!
All is vanity,do not forget that, never.....

4 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by NiceLegs: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by iCauseTrouble: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
What's the cost of IVF now?

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by OmoFiditi: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
Fallopian tube blockage is a major cause of female infertility. Most commonly a tube may be obstructed due to infection such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).

Treatment of fallopian tube obstruction has traditionally been treated with fallopian tubal surgery (tuboplasty) with a goal of restoring patency to the tubes and thus possibly normal function.

A common modern-day method of treatment is herbal medicine Fuyan Pill with the effects of clearing heat and detoxifying, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, invigorating spleen and improving dampness. And it has no harm on the body.

Or IVF is also a treatment with immediate results. But it is more cost-effective.

It is not the major cause of infertility. It is one of the causes. When you make categorical statements like that, you should cite medical journals and references where you got your information. There are many factors that cause infertility.

5 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Facelessforum1: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

Op my mom's works on this herbaly and there 100% positive result. Contact me
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by MrBroke(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
The Slaves of Society. So you got married to give birth to kids. Go and marry another wife and give birth to your children. I tell people everyday, if eventually i get married, it has to be somebody who thinks and live like me not a Society person who don't know what they want from life. I pity your wife sha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Nnemuka(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
One of the reasons i get only single moms and enjoying life with my beautiful kids.
Allow her to get pregnant or carry ur child before marriage, imagine u just feed her for 5 good years without any gain.
You are a pig...
Where is your soul? What type of poverty mentality is this? What if she's the one feeding him? tueh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by adioolayi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

So sorry...

Go for IVF if you can afford it.

That's the scientific, fast and reliable solution I can think of now
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Utanisco(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Baba u de craze

Fine small girl nyash am make she give u pikin some where and be happy with ur wife at home

98% of married people after all dem de knack well outside marriage

Use ya head baba

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by oloriooko(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
hello mr "am walking out of patience" some words for you:

1. did you marry the woman or baby manufacturing company
2. are you aware the lady is in more distress than you are about this condition?
3. are your friends good friends that laugh at their so called friend's misfortune
4. how are you taking care of your wife in this trying time? is it by walking out on her or sticking to her?
5. FYI marriage is first meant for companionship while kids are added
6. stop living for your friends, live for yourself (you + your wife)
7. you can get the kids and lose them all in one day (ask the parents of sosoliso air crash years ago, God console them!)
8. if you don't put your head right, you will destroy your future
9. and who told you she won't eventually conceive for you!

finally, i know of a couple childless for 30+yrs but are closest pallies

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Babastrong(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
I/can/help/you/with/herbs/and/your/wife/will/surely/conceive,/unless/if/it's/destined/by/God/that/she/will/never/conceive.
But/you/have/to/come/to/my/town.
here's/my/number:zero7zero45472624.
Zero81343423zero8.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Billionaire2: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
IyaTola:
In situation like this ,avoid wahala before it jam you, the money for the procedure is always an issue for those that cannot afford it.

So don't white wash it to make it look so easy and fun, love is not the only thing that makes marriage successful. This is the same baby some people have 3 within 2 years naturally or even dump at the gutters or drop at motherless baby home.

Dear! Test to ensure it intact before you tie the knot. Times have changed. A word is enough for the wise.

Bro, i don’t know where you are… but honestly, I feel like paying for your lunch .. those words are worth silver and gold 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by GoodbutBadguy: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
You are not patient enough if you love your wife and marry her for the better & for the worse. Did you marry her just to make babies for you? undecided If all you need are babies why not sign a contract with a baby mama and stay out of marriage in the first place? My dad waited for 11 years b4 my mom could birth his children for him. And now today we are all taking care of him in his old age.
FYI this is the best time she needs your support, God knows about it and he will make a way. You can adopt a kid of 3-6 months for now while you wait upon the lord. And if you are financially stable go for surrogacy the world is more advanced than all this unnecessary headache you are giving yourself. Meanwhile, read Isaiah 40:31 irrespective of your religion. Never mind anyone who advises you to leave your first wife or get another bcs it might end in tears. Peace ✌️

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Ofemmanu1: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
One of the reasons i get only single moms and enjoying life with my beautiful kids.
Allow her to get pregnant or carry ur child before marriage, imagine u just feed her for 5 good years without any gain.

Imagine using that Money, time and energy of Alsatians?!

You'll be in millions now.

But nigga don go jam black market.
He don marry a woman wey don reach menopause.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, 5 years and you're running out of patience.

Women should learn to be ruthless and selfish when it comes to taking several decisions like this one. Many men in this dispensation wouldn't take half of what you accept from them. If this man was the problem, the woman would have hung in there, stayed patient, prayed, and done whatever society expects of a good wife. Should we turn this table and demand the same measure from men, they will leave you in a heartbeat unapologetically.

Lest I digress, there are several invasive and alternative methods your wife's predicament can be treated which can make her tubes open. Leave IVF. Consider alternative and herbal methods as well.

As a couple who wants children, I would always advise not to leave caution to the wind after a year of trying for a baby. Problems are better solved from the infantile stage.

If you are reading this thread yourself and the thread originally belongs to you and not some ploy to garner comments from Rubyjade and friends, I'll implore you to follow @fertilitywarrior_withadesewa on Instagram. Send her a message and perhaps, if you like, you can book a session with her. I can assure you with my full chest that you'll carry your baby in your arms soon.

With the advent of natural herbs, alternative medicines and roots, and technology, infertility is a past worry. Don't despair. You'll have your child soon. My thoughts are with your wife. I can't imagine the pressure and worries she must be passing through.

Cheers.

How are we sure you are not one of the people in Rubyjade's coven, devising means to garner traffic for their purpose just as you claim?

I'm saying this because of your last lines.

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by 001Lagos: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, 5 years and you're running out of patience.

Women should learn to be ruthless and selfish when it comes to taking several decisions like this one. Many men in this dispensation wouldn't take half of what you accept from them. If this man was the problem, the woman would have hung in there, stayed patient, prayed, and done whatever society expects of a good wife. Should we turn this table and demand the same measure from men, they will leave you in a heartbeat unapologetically.

Lest I digress, there are several invasive and alternative methods your wife's predicament can be treated which can make her tubes open. Leave IVF. Consider alternative and herbal methods as well.

As a couple who wants children, I would always advise not to leave caution to the wind after a year of trying for a baby. Problems are better solved from the infantile stage.

If you are reading this thread yourself and the thread originally belongs to you and not some ploy to garner comments from Rubyjade and friends, I'll implore you to follow @fertilitywarrior_withadesewa on Instagram. Send her a message and perhaps, if you like, you can book a session with her. I can assure you with my full chest that you'll carry your baby in your arms soon.

With the advent of natural herbs, alternative medicines and roots, and technology, infertility is a past worry. Don't despair. You'll have your child soon. My thoughts are with your wife. I can't imagine the pressure and worries she must be passing through.

Cheers.
Shut up abeg , always quick to spew thrash . I pity any man that will marry you

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Suspect33(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pojomojo
Rubyjade
Iyatola
Lallyvilly
Hamàchi
Oyindamölah

I'll modify as soon I remember the rest.
she might be Kobojunkiee aswell. Jobless fellow
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Kingcalls: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

How is the wife... cos this mostly happens when u marry a woman that's 30yrs and above...reason I advice men runaway from women that are 30yrs and above cos at 30, she has lost 90% of her eggs and at 35 it will be a geriatric pregnancy... u go spend millions tire

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by DLuciano: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
IyaTola:
In situation like this ,avoid wahala before it jam you, the money for the procedure is always an issue for those that cannot afford it.

So don't white wash it to make it look so easy and fun, love is not the only thing that makes marriage successful. This is the same baby some people have 3 within 2 years naturally or even dump at the gutters or drop at motherless baby home.

Dear! Test to ensure it intact before you tie the knot. Times have changed. A word is enough for the wise.
silly advise
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Ofemmanu1: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only you get more than 5 monikers for this forum. And the funniest thing is that, you'll start a thread with one. Quote yourself with another. Make a lone comment with one. Attack yourself with one. And like all your posts with another.

You are so consistent with this. How you dey take do am?

Guy is on colos
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by LadyTara(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
I don't know what you guys have been doing,but this is a medical issue. I saw "pray " in your write up . And just want to point that out.

Also your wife's diet should be less carbs, less fried foods, less refined grains, less baked foods, more fruits, vegetables, cabbage, she should be on b-complex and folic acid. These are the things you should be spending time researching on instead of wasting energy praying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Nellsworld(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
In this 21st century u dey reason d way u dey reason, do u want to divorce ur wife because of childlessness, or u want us to certified u to go cheat on her, u better sit urself down and seek medical advice, u can do surrogate, have a hrt to hrt discussion with ur wife, meet ur doctor to go abt it, dats y there is a word called artificial insemination aka surrogate
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Dshocker(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
IyaTola:

What knot is he trying?

Seems you didn't read to understand properly, 5yrs marriage already.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by eken2023: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
If you can call me, I will pray over your wife and she will conceive, 100% guaranteed - no charges.
God has used me in this area several times.

That's my digits below.

0/7/0/3/0/3/0/6/4/3/5
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Slurity(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM
I am a reproductive physiologist of 14 years practice and even with that will not give you advise here without seeing the results of your test, but the issue of fallopian tube blockade could be partial or total. I will advise you visit your Dr together with your wife in open minded discussion. Let the Dr understand your frustration and advice you accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.