Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience (41472 Views)

70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs / COVID-19: Lagos Battles Shortage Of Reagents, FCT Running Out Of Test Kits / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by queenolofofo(f): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Are you in lagos state or outside lagos.I'm not collecting money from you or doing anything.
Just drop your number,I will forward two ijaw women number.Call any of them.I get firm believe it will be resolved.Your best bet is if you stay on lagos [badagry) and its environ.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Lorayne(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Laikarahaman:
Take it easy bro, I was once in your situation, I waited for thirteen good years due to similar tube blockage, my wife became tired and threatening to leave the marriage but as a man, I keep encouraging her and looking for solutions till God answered our prayers, now I have 2 beautiful girls, 10 and 8 years old which I am ok with now.. just seek the right medical attention, but truly I used local herbs prepared in pot that my wife was drinking back then.. be encouraged you will be blessed.
Do DNA
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by sihamey: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Your mother was Nija girl before she got married still on still Nija woman
Your sister Nija girl
Your wife or wife to be Nija girl
Your auntie Nija girl
All of them joined together falls to your definition of Nija girl
We moveeeeee wink

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Camberlo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

I would advise you go for natural remedy and belibe me, you good to get positive result.

Use the following:
Cloves
Ginger
Garlic

Soak in ordinary water and let her take it always. Especially during menstrual period.

Good luck 🤞
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Oyerinde16(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Children are not the sole purpose of marriage. They are one of the spices. If you people don't understand this, then leave it. Not like he has agreed to explore other methods to ameliorate the issue. Just this and he's out.

Women are trying.

What else is there to explore after 5 years of marriage...
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by NezzyMike: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
yankison:

Pls is there any cure or solution for drunkiness , like it happens whenever there is a plan to do something good and the money came through , before you know the person will just start drinking to stupor till the fund finish and eyes would clear , but now the plan can't be executed again coz he don use money drink finish .this has been happening for a long time and the person is not just moving forward like normal . please any where solution is we will go there .
Thanks

Na deliverance you need chikena
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by naniawini(f): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only you get more than 5 monikers for this forum. And the funniest thing is that, you'll start a thread with one. Quote yourself with another. Make a lone comment with one. Attack yourself with one. And like all your posts with another.

You are so consistent with this. How you dey take do am?
😅 u don observe am

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by seguno2: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

Surrogate mother/pregnancy carrier
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by haybhi1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not bright? grin
I said he's not a potential customer. Even the message he claimed to send, I didn't see. Looks like you're new to the game. You can't recognize trolls when you see them. grin
Pardon my gaffe.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by sandland: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM
You have very serious issue please. Look. Outside for faster solution. Almost zero chance .
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Savedday2: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Why would you generalise All Nigerian girls. There are many responsibilities and faithful girls.

With your mindset, you will never meet nor marry a good and responsible girl.

Na Ashawo you will marry. Hope you know that both your mum and sisters are also Nigerian girls.

Just dey play

You lie! There is no single responsible one. The fact that you don't know that a girl/GF/wife is doing hookup behind ur back doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo.

Know this and know peace!
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Confirmedzombie: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Savedday2:

You lie! There is no single responsible one. The fact that you don't know that a girl/GF/wife is doing hookup behind ur back doesn't mean she is not an Ashawo.

Know this and know peace!

My wife is faithful and dont cheat. Your mindset is evil.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Savedday2: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

My wife is faithful and dont cheat. Your mindset is evil.

Ask your wife the last time she fuuuck another man , she won't be able to answer you.

Love is blind but, reality will open your eyes.

Peace!
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
fx45:
Una don play reach WhatsApp. Next the play go enter hotel room

cheesy
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oyerinde16:

What else is there to explore after 5 years of marriage...

All these fair-weathered men.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Blendy77(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

Let her take serrapeptease for 3 months and go for flushing. She will be alright. Occlusion means the tubes are blocked close to the uterus hence they were not visualized during d HSG. This type of blockage is easier to open than htdrosalpinx. Try what I just posted n thk me later
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Confirmedzombie: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Savedday2:

Ask your wife the last time she fuuuck another man , she won't be able to answer you.

Love is blind but, reality will open your eyes.

Peace!

With your type of mindset, you can never achieve anything in life

Tufiakwa
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Etosha: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uten9z:
I saw were in Donamis church a money without warm conceived and gave birth

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by EndRape2(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Marruage is sweet, when you xan stand by your partner during hard times, it is more than having children it is for partnership, what if you re marry and the woman end your life? What if you re marry and give birh to children now, and the children end your life? My advice, just try and adopt, the adopted chikd might open doors for tou, or try to do IVF, there aee NGOs sponsoring free IVF, you can also talk to your wife. About surrogacy, you might have a family member that will help you people carry pregnancy for free.

My friend forget what people are saying g and what people will say, also ignore all these street useless nairaland boys , giving you advice that will destroy you.

te author=Pojomojo post=124315127]From DM[/quote]
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Uten9z(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Etosha:

Not money, a woman I ment
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by achimendy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

It would interest you to know that many women are the main financier of their homes. That it never gets to the ears of the public doesn't mean it doesn't happen. But then, let us pretend that men are the sole providers. 😃

That's a big lie my dear, not this lousy Nigerian women that can even put their pants on social media, talkless of saying shit about their family. Where did you get your facts from sef?

It really surprises me o, this Nigerian girls I know, majority of them are solely dependent on their husband or boyfriend for everything , they have nothing to offer to their family and society at large except vagina, that's why most Nigerian men don't value them. Only few Nigerian women with substance and fear of God, I mean very few like 5% can cover their husband's in times trouble without the public knowing.

You fail for this one aunty.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by onyibor84: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
At OP, I am really sorry for the way you feel.
Don't give up and stop listening to your friends.
Love your wife.

In some cases where HSG showed tubal blockage, it can be due to spasm during the procedure...they might not be truly blocked.

To confirm blockage, you'll need to do Lap and Dye procedure where the patient will receive a spinal anesthesia and the tube will be watched with a camera tube to see if the dye will pass through.

If Lap and Dye fails, you can go for IVF.

LEAVE HERBS to avoid more complications like uterine synechiae.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by nikkycutee11(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
There is Natutal remedy for blocked fallopian tubes or fibroid. Please call me on 08133707532. She will use the herbs for 6week. Very affordable. May Allah ease all our affairs.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Ajegeov: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bro I believe you trust on God for your problem to be solved,
I will advice if you can come down Dunamis church at abuja.
I believe you will have a change of story.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by hollyslim(f): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Can you recommend something for azoospermia?
Teetee777:
The fallopian blockage is very easy to treat with herbal remedies. I can help you prepare one without collecting kobo from you but you must pay my money back for the herbs preparation when you go for the test and they confirm for you that you are free from fallopian blockage.
100% tested inshaAllah
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Oyerinde16(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

All these fair-weathered men.

U will not understand... I wished u could be a man for just a day... But since u are not n can't pamper ur man just the way he pampers u, U will never understand... Later u say that's y u are a man... To come and die for someone else ba...
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by NameInUse(f): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
One of the reasons i get only single moms.
Allow her to get pregnant or carry ur child before marriage, imagine u just feed her for 5 good years without any gain.
I don't have time to waste my cash on any useless woman in the name of wedding.

Your wife or future wife is in trouble!
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by izonborn098(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
I swear u funny, i don laugh tire. Manchi i am not new to this world ok.
I no dey reply quote but i swear u funny.
uthor=NameInUse post=124343826]

Your wife or future wife is in trouble!
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by NameInUse(f): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
I swear u funny, i don laugh tire. Manchi i am not new to this world ok.
I no dey reply quote but i swear u funny.

It's obvious you're old in this world.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Passy001(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sure there is a solution because with God all things are possible. Where is ur location?
Yu cn reach me on my WhatsApp line +2348025522230. That curse wld be lifted and the battle wld be won as God liveth

yankison:

Pls is there any cure or solution for drunkiness , like it happens whenever there is a plan to do something good and the money came through , before you know the person will just start drinking to stupor till the fund finish and eyes would clear , but now the plan can't be executed again coz he don use money drink finish .this has been happening for a long time and the person is not just moving forward like normal . please any where solution is we will go there .
Thanks
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by sfinkzslot(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM
Try surrogacy ⁸
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by mkoabiola: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2023
onyibor84:
At OP, I am really sorry for the way you feel.
Don't give up and stop listening to your friends.
Love your wife.

In some cases where HSG showed tubal blockage, it can be due to spasm during the procedure...they might not be truly blocked.

To confirm blockage, you'll need to do Lap and Dye procedure where the patient will receive a spinal anesthesia and the tube will be watched with a camera tube to see if the dye will pass through.

If Lap and Dye fails, you can go for IVF.

LEAVE HERBS to avoid more complications like uterine synechiae.

Cheers
U are a medical doctor

No doubt

Kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.