Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience (41470 Views)

70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs / COVID-19: Lagos Battles Shortage Of Reagents, FCT Running Out Of Test Kits / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
MansoryMX:

I am talking from what I have witnessed. A family member of mine. His was even 16yrs of marriage no child only to find out she dey give different men back to back dey come since inside the marriage.

That's terrible! All situations are not the same though.

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by beesan(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Phillip08:
Search for sisialagbo on Facebook and place your order
You will thank me later
Please have you taken her herbs before and any testimony

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Pojomojo: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2023
beesan:

Please have you taken her herbs before and any testimony
Be weary of people who claim to have cure for such without any verifiable evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.