Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience (41466 Views)

70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs / COVID-19: Lagos Battles Shortage Of Reagents, FCT Running Out Of Test Kits / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Iykenuwa(m): 1:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

Search for Joy Osazuwa on Facebook, she's a pastor and naturopath.

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by oloriooko(m): 2:33am On Jul 11, 2023
donbenie:
He wants children..
And he doesn't have to apologize for it, to you or any other..
Some couples don't want children,that is their business..
He wants children..
It's HIS LIFE..

No na the wife no want children abi Mr solicitor
This OP is selfish self centered and callous
He talked more of his friends feelings than his wife's
We know it's his life but since he went public about it sorry it's no longer private so he must be told the truth
He should marry his wife and carry his cross
If he goes to another woman he might meet a worse situation

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Oju4190: 3:29am On Jul 11, 2023
I feel ur pains......But if u have to opt for Ivf later I advise dose blocked fallopian tubes have to been remove first to increase the chances of conception.... While do I say so is because dose tube are blocked by bacteria and dose bacteria produce substance that are acidic in nature which might b dangerous to d foetus/ zygote if formed successful ....

Saying u running out of patience , u don't have to say dat.....This is the period she need u most

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Yungmil: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Olarewaju89:

OK. No problem

Yoruba man una dey talk any how no wisdom

You sent somebody message on Whatsapp and you need her attention on something, but you don first attack her say she no get work grin

When una go know how and when to talk somethings?

Common sense no dey common. Shey d girl don bulshit you?
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Phillip08(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Search for sisialagbo on Facebook and place your order
You will thank me later
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by donbenie(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2023
oloriooko:

No na the wife no want children abi Mr solicitor
This OP is selfish self centered and callous
He talked more of his friends feelings than his wife's
We know it's his life but since he went public about it sorry it's no longer private so he must be told the truth
He should marry his wife and carry his cross
If he goes to another woman he might meet a worse situation
He doesn't have to be married to his wife and THAT is his choice..
His,would not be the first marriage to fail due to childlessness and it will not be the last..
It is an incompatibility issue..
Whether he meets a worse fate in another woman is his palaver and not yours..
And he is selfish and self centered because he wants children?
Nigga,please..🥱
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
What's the cost of IVF now?
6m+
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Bukola94: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Try and contact baba Ibadan or this iya Ibiye. But if doctor says na surgery go make the thing dey alright, please let her do the surgery asap. Drugs and herbs may not work if the thing is so complicated internally. If I am able to get baba Ibadan number I will drop it for u. Just mention me to remind me in the evening
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Darab4D: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

I know someone that deal with all these issues naturally

+2348130396203 WhatsApp only
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Olarewaju89: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Yungmil:

Yoruba man una dey talk any how no wisdom

You sent somebody message on Whatsapp and you need her attention on something, but you don first attack her say she no get work grin

When una go know how and when to talk somethings?

Common sense no dey common. Shey d girl don bulshit you?

Grow up from your delusions.

I can't be wasting my time replying your foolishness this morning .

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2023
shocked
kelvindj98:
She is probably barren
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2023
kiss
Laikarahaman:
Take it easy bro, I was once in your situation, I waited for thirteen good years due to similar tube blockage, my wife became tired and threatening to leave the marriage but as a man, I keep encouraging her and looking for solutions till God answered our prayers, now I have 2 beautiful girls, 10 and 8 years old which I am ok with now.. just seek the right medical attention, but truly I used local herbs prepared in pot that my wife was drinking back then.. be encouraged you will be blessed.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
yankison:

Pls is there any cure or solution for drunkiness , like it happens whenever there is a plan to do something good and the money came through , before you know the person will just start drinking to stupor till the fund finish and eyes would clear , but now the plan can't be executed again coz he don use money drink finish .this has been happening for a long time and the person is not just moving forward like normal . please any where solution is we will go there .
Thanks
Quit drinking
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
okewumi:
My wife similar problem.
Reach on aokewumi@gmail.com to tell you action l took.
I will respond to your mail
state it here, why must the mail you.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
wink
Greenfaces:
stop this thrash talk. Some men are also impotent please
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
shocked
donbenie:
If it's a man's fault,the woman would have gotten pregnant from outside and hang it on the man..
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Pcstradamus(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please forget about money. If you truly want to preserve your home then you have to make up your mind to go for IVF. The money will come out. E be like say to cheat on your wife don dey hungry you. You come here so that we can validate your lust abi. Get out from here
Pojomojo:
From DM

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Yungmil: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Grow up from your delusions.

I can't be wasting my time replying your foolishness this morning .

you just comfirmed what I said.

You need someone to do something for you and the first thing you did was to tell the person that she is jobless.

U forget ur sense somewhere?
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Teetee777: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
hollyslim:
Can you recommend something for azoospermia?
If I recommend the remedy for you, you wouldn't be able to do it but I can help you to do it and after it works with your husband because I believe you are a woman, I will collect my money, the reason I used to do it before collecting money was that some people will think someone is a scammer and I believe my remedy is confirmed herbs InshaAllah. I don't sell herbs or any products, I always do it on request because I have my job.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by IyaTola: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
wink
Billionaire2:

Bro, i don’t know where you are… but honestly, I feel like paying for your lunch .. those words are worth silver and gold 👍

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by yankison(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Teetee777:

Are you a Muslim? To know what I will recommend for you
Christian
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Laradeen: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Na wa o
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Passy001(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2023
I av commented but u seems not online pls with the power of God through water, without costingyu a dime. You and ur wife wld rejoice this year. She wld carry ur child in her womb.
Jst connect me on WhatsApp +2348025522230 and you will glorify God.
Pojomojo:
From DM
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by cyrusmillz: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Isn't it sad this is what your whole life is reduced to ? A stupid , miserable pathetic online troll who's only joy in life is to come online to bash women who you can never score in real life ? You better get serious with your destiny olofo omo ale
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did it happen to you?
I never found out. grin grin grin
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Marakeem: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2023
My brother, blocked tube is a minor thing, fallopian tubes are usually blocked by infections. If infections have accumulated in a woman's system for a long period of time, it will definitely block the falloping tubes and sperm will not get to its destination to fertilize the eggs. I won't lie to you, iit will cost you some money, but I promise you, the tubes will open in no time and your wife will conceive Insha Allah. The herbs I will give you will flush out every infection in her system, you too will also take some herbs because you have contacted it from her already. You can reach me via: notforsaken2018@gmail.com. You will thank me later, Wallahi
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by beesan(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Teetee777:

Yes, inshaAllah. There are herbs for it. I did not sell herbs products or advertise any but out of 10 people who have it, I'm very sure 8 to 9 people will be ok after the test
Am intrested in the herbs, please
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by beesan(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=124352231]state it here, why must the
Yes o
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Meerahbel: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2023
beesan:

Am intrested in the herbs, please
Open your eyes o

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Pojomojo: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Darab4D:

I know someone that deal with all these issues naturally

+2348130396203 WhatsApp only
Noted
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Pojomojo: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
sfinkzslot:

Try surrogacy ⁸
it's expensive.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Pojomojo: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
shocked
sandland:

You have very serious issue please. Look. Outside for faster solution. Almost zero chance .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.