Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience (41473 Views)

70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs / COVID-19: Lagos Battles Shortage Of Reagents, FCT Running Out Of Test Kits / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by YelloweWest: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by adabaraabdul: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Go for IVF. Save some money and go for an IVF. Blocked fallopian tube is not a death sentence to reproduction.

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Branduche: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only you get more than 5 monikers for this forum. And the funniest thing is that, you'll start a thread with one. Quote yourself with another. Make a lone comment with one. Attack yourself with one. And like all your posts with another.
You are so consistent with this. How you dey take do am?

Mehn that was one hell of a study. Took you few days?
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Ezyp(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only you get more than 5 monikers for this forum. And the funniest thing is that, you'll start a thread with one. Quote yourself with another. Make a lone comment with one. Attack yourself with one. And like all your posts with another.

You are so consistent with this. How you dey take do am?

Is it safe to write that you might also be one his monikers because from this statement you wrote "Attack yourself with one".

Probably you are attacking yourself now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Michaelspresh(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
One of the reason my boyfriend said I should get pregnant first before anything marriage

But I won't...
OP,my prayers are with you

4 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by imagrg(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Go give another lady belle and stop wasting your precious time.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by SonofGod231: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
IyaTola:
In situation like this ,avoid wahala before it jam you, the money for the procedure is always an issue for those that cannot afford it.

So don't white wash it to make it look so easy and fun, love is not the only thing that makes marriage successful. This is the same baby some people have 3 within 2 years naturally or even dump at the gutters or drop at motherless baby home.

Dear! Test to ensure it intact before you tie the knot. Times have changed. A word is enough for the wise.
What are even saying?!
Is this enough reason to dissolve the marriage?
In this age and time 🤔
Shey,this will fix the woman's problem?
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Dshocker(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Sir, try herbal/traditional remedy.
Since her womb is intact, there is hope… and funny thing, you might not spend more than ₦1,000.00k to clear those tubes!

Is there any quality herbal root mixture that goes below 5k?
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, 5 years and you're running out of patience.

Women should learn to be ruthless and selfish when it comes to taking several decisions like this one. Many men in this dispensation wouldn't take half of what you accept from them. If this man was the problem, the woman would have hung in there, stayed patient, prayed, and done whatever society expects of a good wife. Should we turn this table and demand the same measure from men, they will leave you in a heartbeat unapologetically.

Cheers.
Or, probably would have downloaded enough bastarrds for SIMPle man
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by MrBroke(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
One of the reasons i get only single moms and enjoying life with my beautiful kids.
Allow her to get pregnant or carry ur child before marriage, imagine u just feed her for 5 good years without any gain.
I don't have time to waste my cash on any useless woman in the name of wedding.

See dis one. I pity your sire
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by YelloweWest: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM
Marriage is for better for worse. If you can't have a biological child, you can adopt. There are .any children in need of loving parents and it come with a great blessing.

Don't destroy your marriage because of this.

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Uten9z(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
I saw were in Donamis church a womano without warm conceived and gave birth
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Iykemaster(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yes, Very necessary to test..
IyaTola:
In situation like this ,avoid wahala before it jam you, the money for the procedure is always an issue for those that cannot afford it.

So don't white wash it to make it look so easy and fun, love is not the only thing that makes marriage successful. This is the same baby some people have 3 within 2 years naturally or even dump at the gutters or drop at motherless baby home.

Dear! Test to ensure it intact before you tie the knot. Times have changed. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by teekay213(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
With all the problems in this world why are people still so obsessed with bringing kids to this world. You are blessed when you have a woman that canot get pregnant as you don't have to buy condoms if both of you ae safe.
lol I love this comment.a lot of people can't think like this

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the important question here is: WHATS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
A) is it the look of your friends/society on your marriage?
B) is it your wife and family?
C) is it to have a child by any means necessary?
or better yet, (D) why did you get married to this woman?!

Why? Because they like/love each other and kid was gonna be part of the deal, must

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by jackmrandy: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dshocker:

Is there any quality herbal root mixture that goes below 5k?

yes.. do you want any
mention me back
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Thereishel: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM

Prayer is the optimum option that can solve this problem
However try to go to deeper life bible church nearest to you, you will definitely be delivered
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by mikaael(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
One of the reasons i get only single moms and enjoying life with my beautiful kids.
Allow her to get pregnant or carry ur child before marriage, imagine u just feed her for 5 good years without any gain.

What if it was your daughter that has these issues
Is this what u will advise the husband
You guys behave as if you have the manual to life and u are immune to circumstance of life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by YelloweWest: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
jackmrandy:

I feel your pain... Drop your contact.., there is answer to every pain you are going thru.
Dollop the answer so other can benefit. Except it's a wrong advice.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. If you know how long I have known those monikers and watched “their” consistency, you won't be saying this.

I don't need unsolicited messages, please. They won't be attended to.
But you attached your business phone number to your profile. You already knew what he wants?

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ezyp:

Is it safe to write that you might also be one his monikers because from this statement you wrote "Attack yourself with one".

Probably you are attacking yourself now grin grin

That's exactly my point..
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by samuelson06(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:

You are a very terrible human being. I doubt if you can raise a responsible child. You think it's all about having children right? Wait till you can raise them well and they grow up and take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Passy001(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
This alone has shown yu are a man who truly loves your woman, some men wld av gone astray. Your wife is lucky to av you. Worry no more,for ur waiting is over, and its time for yu and ur wife to rejoice.. I av got lasting solution for you which won't cost yu a dime but jst water. If u are interested talk to me.

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by MindHacker9009(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
teekay213:
lol I love this comment.a lot of people can't think like this

You are right. We have work to do the make them to start thinking striaght.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is well even in the deepest well.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Greystone: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Repeat the HSG

Or see
A
Gynecologist
For
Tubal recanalization

1 Like

Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by jackmrandy: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
YelloweWest:

Dollop the answer so other can benefit. Except it's a wrong advice.

i believe you are not the person who posted the issue. there are certain things that are met to be private and need face to face interaction. but i guess the op is far away and not in close proximity. if solution works for him/her and they live happily ever after with their kids . he can give testimony. but for now sir. some solutions are better shared in private or official. I love the fact that you want to know the solution so also others can benefit.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by Saao(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Repeat the HSG

Or see
A
Gynecologist
For
Tubal recanalization

thank you for telling him. I thought it's not curable when I read his write up.
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by yankison(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, 5 years and you're running out of patience.

Women should learn to be ruthless and selfish when it comes to taking several decisions like this one. Many men in this dispensation wouldn't take half of what you accept from them. If this man was the problem, the woman would have hung in there, stayed patient, prayed, and done whatever society expects of a good wife. Should we turn this table and demand the same measure from men, they will leave you in a heartbeat unapologetically.

Lest I digress, there are several invasive and alternative methods your wife's predicament can be treated which can make her tubes open. Leave IVF. Consider alternative and herbal methods as well.

As a couple who wants children, I would always advise not to leave caution to the wind after a year of trying for a baby. Problems are better solved from the infantile stage.

If you are reading this thread yourself and the thread originally belongs to you and not some ploy to garner comments from Rubyjade and friends, I'll implore you to follow @fertilitywarrior_withadesewa on Instagram. Send her a message and perhaps, if you like, you can book a session with her. I can assure you with my full chest that you'll carry your baby in your arms soon.

With the advent of natural herbs, alternative medicines and roots, and technology, infertility is a past worry. Don't despair. You'll have your child soon. My thoughts are with your wife. I can't imagine the pressure and worries she must be passing through.

Cheers.

Pls is there any cure or solution for drunkiness , like it happens whenever there is a plan to do something good and the money came through , before you know the person will just start drinking to stupor till the fund finish and eyes would clear , but now the plan can't be executed again coz he don use money drink finish .this has been happening for a long time and the person is not just moving forward like normal . please any where solution is we will go there .
Thanks
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by surrogatesng: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
Try surrogacy
Re: It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience by uchdavinci: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
From DM
Chat me up on this number 08039677796. But bro, you still need patience, unless maybe you want another wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient / Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.