Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently (3970 Views)

Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Jamaican Girls Dress So Ashawo / Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

My point exactly!!

The guy called xwizard doesn't understand this. He's still a kid
See mumu grandfather who can’t do the right thing than bleep around. Your sisters won’t be spared too

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

Okay I will lecture you again, we not in the same context here.
Some flaunts their body cos they have a great body to flaunt at you, some it’s just kidding, it’s different to sleeping around stigma you placed on all of them. However we’ve seen some ladies with a very bad shape and still dressing indecent. So they have categories of indecent dressing, I told you previously it has a degree, So deal with it.

Secondly you hardly see guys with good body packs not showing it off, either wearing armless around or flashy T-shirt’s. You on the other hand may be walking around with that usual Senegal native dress.
Saying you need money to bang good girls says it all. Lol you only need money to have a good relationship and upgrade where needed, not to bang some girls.

Again have a good abs, smell nice always and fund your life style alone, you will bang girls of your choice tho not all.

Bye

You're even more childish than I thought. If you build your relationship on money, what then will you do when the money finishes? That mean she'll dump you ASAP for another guy with the cash? Wetin u dey talk sef?

You think life is Indian Bollywood or what? Abi u think say life na Korean drama?

Dude seems like you're confused! This is my last response to you
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

See mumu grandfather who can’t do the right thing than bleep around. Your sisters won’t be spared too

If e sure for you reply that guy na. 😂 U left him and started attacking me. Ozour! Reply the guy if you get mind so he can lecture and tutor you. U want to bang a girl because you have abs? In this Nigeria? U think life is Indian Bollywood? grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

He said bleep anything not pass anything. You really dump to correct. Not all girls can be Bleep and pass around. I pray you get stalked or caught up someday.

Arrant rúbbish! Keep confusing yourself there. I can see you're really confusing and depressed. My prayers are with you. I hope you get well soon
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

If e sure for you reply that guy na. 😂 U left him and started attacking me. Ozour! Reply the guy if you get mind so he can lecture and tutor you. U want to bang a girl because you have abs? In this Nigeria? U think life is Indian Bollywood? grin
No cos I agree with him, bleep anything is a welcome word. He who bleep anything is not the problem here but you who thinks you can also bleep and pass anything around. your sisters
Daughter
Mother
won’t be spared either. You will meet your waterloo.

I won’t quote you anymore though out my life time here, want to know why? If someone dies, they don’t feel any pain or regret anymore, all the pains and regret are only felt by their love ones, so also when you stupid. You really stupid and am not pained, I leave that for your love ones that’s if you even have one at all. See what ur brain has reduced to meen! Where you grow up self.

Bye forever

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Jeon(f): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Someone's dressing is still bothering you.
Pro, we're in 2023,and ashawo or indecent dressing no start today.

Cry from now till tomorrow, it will stay like never before.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tardy Apologies / Pray For Me / Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.