Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently (3937 Views)

Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Jamaican Girls Dress So Ashawo / Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
She is still in the market bro, "your girl" or that girl in the street dresses indecently because she is still advertising for a customer.

She wants to live a certain life. You know that wild stage where virtually every girl goes through? This is known as the "Hoeing stage"

She is still available to be bought in the sexual market place. By the time they hit 29, 30+ and above, reality dawns on them, they'll tone down the indecent dressing unconsciously, and starts attending Shiloh covering their bodies from head to toe in prayer and search of a husband. For now just know your role as a guy, knack that kpekpus and care less about her present or future life. Wetin everybody dey enjoy,e reach your turn you no suppose complain about her indecent dressing. Just hit that G-spöt and past her to the next guy!

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique

Comrades let's move to FP for wider views

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by myyansh68(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
undecided

They go hoeing, they go hoeing, they go hoeing. Every time they go hoeing.

My question is this :

Who are they hoeing with?
The beast or Dragon from Hell,
The Aliens from Uranus,
The sharks or Mermans in the sea,
or an imaginary being ?

It takes two to bargain

You are no different from them if you among them. You all are just users using their selves

15 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by iTroll: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
myyansh68:
undecided

My question is this :

The beast or Dragon from hell,
The Aliens from Uranus,
The sharks or Merman in the sea,
or their an imaginary being ?

It takes two to bargain

You are no different from them if you among them. You all are just users using their selves
Ok

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
myyansh68:
undecided

My question is this :

The beast or Dragon from Hell,
The Aliens from Uranus,
The sharks or Mermans in the sea,
or an imaginary being ?

It takes two to bargain

They choose to hoe around (no one forced them) and guys gave them exactly the fatansy they wanted.

Hoes ain't applicable to a male gender, only to a female gender! So it makes no sense saying who are they hoeing around with because they weren't forced to hoe. For Any girl who wants hoe around, there are hundreds and thousands of guys out there ready to use and scatter her very well.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by KingDash09(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omo I don buy cane keep
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by myyansh68(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cloudflare:

They choose to hoe around (no one forced them) and guys gave them exactly the fatansy they wanted.
Correct.
And since you claimed no one forced them, then please tell the hypocrites like you to leave them alone. It's their lives.

Hoes ain't applicable to a male gender, only to a female gender!
More like sex [fucking isn't applicable to one gender. ]

This is bullshit

So it makes no sense saying who are they hoeing around with because they weren't forced to hoe. For Any girl who wants hoe around, there are hundreds and thousands of guys out there ready to use and scatter her very well.

Yep, keep using them and his bodycount[ Connecting thousands of pussys for a dick alone ]keep increasing just lik ur Davido, a public toygrin

Note : It's not advisable to drop ur seed [sperm in all wombs ] talkless of thinking about dipping ur penis in the vagina [same for the ladies].

This is crazy. Some Men are dumb cheesy
Thinking you're using her not knowing you're destroying ur self..
Sweating to earn money.
Waste the money for pussy
+ Ur energy
And may likely contract disease [another fee ] and you think you're scattering her?

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
myyansh68:

Correct.
And since you claimed no one forced them, then please tell the hypocrites like you to leave them alone. It's their lives.

More like sex [fucking isn't applicable to one gender. ]

This is bullshit

Yep, keep using them and his bodycount[ Connecting thousands of pussys for a dick alone ]keep increasing just lik ur Davido, a public toygrin

This is crazy. Some Men are dumb cheesy
Thinking you're using her not knowing you're destroying ur self..
Sweating to earn money.
Waste the money for pussy
+ Ur energy
And may likely contract disease [another fee ] and you think you're scattering her?

Are you kobojie Abi what is that his moniker on nairaland. This is because you're so dumb just like the dude, always asking daft questions. Imagine the rubbish you just wrote. I'm sure you didn't even ready my post at all.

What's the meaning of the above? Dude are you on Colos? Oga these girls are practically the ones chasing after boys and of course the guys responded accordingly by having sex with them. These girls do it for fun, for money and for pleasure. So wtf is please tell the hypocrite to leave them alone whereas they're the ones coming to the guys? You sure say you well so.

Dude this is my last response to you. I don't engage daft people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by myyansh68(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yikes

Very difficult for you to understand.

Yes, they're hoes and they satisfy the hungry sex freaks like you [ Which is same hoes] .Without them there will be no you.

hypocrites like you criticizing them are birds of same feathers. Why I said "you and fellas should leave them alone. You talking here ain't as White as Snow.

So why judging when you knew that you usually take a bath in same tub?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by IyanuDeb(f): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Men just don't like to admit how weak they are around ladies, the fact remains, I can't go and be dressing like an 90yr old lady all because a certain pervert can't take his eyes off me ,men have been behaving like this right from Eden, when God asked Adam what happened, he just blurted "it was the woman you gave to me that led me to sin" guys sometimes take responsibility for your stupid actions

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by DonBenny77(m): 3:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

Hoes ain't applicable to a male gender, only to a female gender! So it makes no sense saying who are they hoeing around with because they weren't forced to hoe. For Any girl who wants hoe around, there are hundreds and thousands of guys out there ready to use and scatter her very well.
No mind the olosho sympathizer
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by seniorgozman(m): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2023
To be honest, women dressing should be least of anybody's problem

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by TBforgive: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2023
grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2023
DonBenny77:

No mind the olosho sympathizer

Ignored the werey. Some Simps guys always rush to defend women in this forum despite their stupidity thinking they'll get the honeypot after defending them. Ignore the mumu man
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Men just don't like to admit how weak they are around ladies, the fact remains, I can't go and be dressing like an 90yr old lady all because a certain pervert can't take his eyes off me ,men have been behaving like this right from Eden, when God asked Adam what happened, he just blurted "it was the woman you gave to me that led me to sin" guys sometimes take responsibility for your stupid actions

You're not making any sense and You seem daft.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2023
kalufelix:
Rubbish talk..they are the gate keepers...if the make am toll free motorist will have a field day..

He is a foolish man. Ignored him
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2023
seniorgozman:
To be honest, women dressing should be least of anybody's problem

Exactly my point in the post. They choose to sexualize their dressing, so every guy should choose to hit the pussy and go his way. No one should be complaining about their dressing because we no Send. We just hit the pussy and dump her like the olosho she is.
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2023
IyanuDeb:

No you may be wrong dear, indecent dressing has nothing to do with dressing like a 90yr old lady, dressing soft or for the occasion is linked to maturity. Ladies will also be worried if men dress around exposing half of their dicks open.
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

Exactly my point in the post. They choose to sexualize their dressing, so every guy should choose to hit the pussy and go his way. No one should be complaining about their dressing because we no Send. We just hit the pussy and dump her like the olosho she is.

Actually there is more to sex than what you think, you may never have been a victim of hit and run but there is definitely more. More ladies you only planned to hit the pussy and run only for you to find out apart from the indecent dressing, she’s everything you wanted, sweet and down to earth hence leaving you waiting and wanting more.
Some girls are only naive of the indecent dressing but are so intelligent and accommodating.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

Actually there is more to sex than what you think, you may never have been a victim of hit and run but there is definitely more. More ladies you only planned to hit the pussy and run only for you to find out apart from the indecent dressing, she’s everything you wanted, sweet and down to earth hence leaving you waiting and wanting more.
Some girls are only naive of the indecent dressing but are so intelligent and accommodating.

Dey play! You think life is nollywood drama?

Oga if you see a man with stethoscope, who's that? That isn't a teacher, Dude that's a doctor!
If you see a man standing in a classroom holding a cane, who's that? Oga that isn't a banker, that's a teacher!!!!!
How about a man on wig standing in a courtroom? Na engineer be that? Oga that's a lawyer!!!

Dude , people are easily identified by their profession and dressing. A girl who dresses indecently is of course an olosho and hookup girl!!! No be only she's everything you wanted. You want to privatized community property? Dey play!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

Dey play! You think life is nollywood drama?

Oga if you see a man with stethoscope, who's that? That isn't a teacher, Dude that's a doctor!
If you see a man standing in a classroom holding a cane, who's that? Oga that isn't a banker, that's a teacher!!!!!
How about a man on wig standing in a courtroom? Na engineer be that? Oga that's a lawyer!!!

Dude , people are easily identified by their profession and dressing. A girl who dresses indecently is of course an olosho and hookup girl!!! No be only she's everything you wanted. You want to privatized community property? Dey play!
You still wrong, don’t know where you grew up tho, indecency has degree so it depends on the degree you seeing it from. Not sure you frown to indecent dressing as much as I do. But my opinion is don’t generalize their motives, some just flaunt their body cos they have a great body, doesn’t really mean they sleep around.

I dope my pen after this

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

No you may be wrong dear, indecent dressing has nothing to do with dressing like a 90yr old lady, dressing soft or for the occasion is linked to maturity. Ladies will also be worried if men dress around exposing half of their dicks open.

The bolded is wrong, how many ladies have you seen complaining about guys who piss on the road exposing their dicks openly? Oga the term "indecent dressing or indecent exposure" doesn't apply to the male gender, only female gender. This is because a woman's body is highly sensitive. Everything about a girl's body is extremely sensitive and attractive to the opposite gender, unlike men's body! In fact the only thing that makes a man attractive to a girl is when he is rich or loaded with cash! This is exactly why the term indecent dressing can never be used for a man.
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

The bolded is wrong, how many ladies have you seen complaining about guys who piss on the road exposing their dicks openly? Oga the term "indecent dressing or indecent exposure" doesn't apply to the male gender, only female gender. This is because a woman's body is highly sensitive. Everything about a girl's body is extremely sensitive and attractive to the opposite gender, unlike men's body! In fact the only thing that makes a man attractive to a girl is when he is rich or loaded with cash! This is exactly why the term indecent dressing can never be used for a man.

No you only turning my big points upside down, do you get arose when a lady is peeing on the road side? Get some body fit and smell nice always, some ladies will bang you for free. Don’t come here to generalize what your sisters does cos saying all ladies means your sisters included which am here to change that narrative. Some ladies are only spoilt brats and nothing more than that.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

You still wrong, don’t know where you grew up tho, indecency has degree so it depends on the degree you seeing it from. Not sure you frown to indecent dressing as much as I do. But my opinion is don’t generalize their motives, some just flaunt their body cos they have a great body, doesn’t really mean they sleep around.

I dope my pen after this

A girl who flaunts her body doesn't sleep around? So who she dey flaunt am for? For her ancestors I guess? Oga do you need a prophet to tell you she flaunts her body for the male gender and for her potential customers to notice her? Which kind brain you get?

Oga flaunting her body is just a format to get more customers. This is why you see them dressing indecently in the streets. They are looking for customers and the highest bidder bro.

In All you do, never make the mistake of getting one of those girls out there that dresses indecently and then put her in your house. No try am! Else sorry will be your name! U wan go privatized community property? Dey play!
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

A girl who flaunts her body doesn't sleep around? So who she dey flaunt am for? For her ancestors I guess? Oga do you need a prophet to tell you she flaunts her body for the male gender and for her potential customers to notice her? Which kind brain you get?

Oga flaunting her body is just a format to get more customers. This is why you see them dressing indecently in the streets. They are looking for customers and the highest bidder bro.

In All you do, never make the mistake of getting one of those girls out there that dresses indecently and then put her in your house. No try am! Else sorry will be your name! U wan go privatized community property? Dey play!
Now I got ur point you not really living in the reality. You said up there that girls on street, well am not talking for all ladies but certain number of them.

And am not the marriage type so keep ur concern to yourself but grow up. Some girls only dress to feel among, mess with people lien you or probably have a good banging shape to flaunt. If it’s easy get to the gym and work out your abs out nicely then keep it all to yourself, who cares.
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

No you only turning my big points upside down, do you get arose when a lady is peeing on the road side? Get some body fit and smell nice always , some ladies will bang you for free. Don’t come here to generalize what your sisters does cos saying all ladies means your sisters included which am here to change that narrative. Some ladies are only spoilt brats and nothing more than that.

The bolded is just trash! Oga that isn't indecent dressing. You expect the guy to look dry and smells dirty before? Oga the term indecent dressing cannot be used for a male!!! U no dey hear word? And nobody said a girl shouldn't look nice and smells good. No dey misyarn dust again . A girl who exposes her cleavages, Yansh with just pant revealing is what? Who is she flaunting it for? Her ancestors I guess? If you like carry her go put for house, you'll come here to create a thread seeking for our help
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

Now I got ur point you not really living in the reality. You said up there that girls on street, well am not talking for all ladies but certain number of them.

And am not the marriage type so keep ur concern to yourself but grow up. Some girls only dress to feel among, mess with people lien you or probably have a good banging shape to flaunt. If it’s easy get to the gym and work out your abs out nicely then keep it all to yourself, who cares.

You've finally agreed to my point. They flaunt their body via the indecent dressing in a bid to get customers because they have a good banging body. Na the same thing we dey talk na. I no know why you dey argue blindly.

If you like enter gym from morning till night. Get all the abs in the world, oga if you don't have money you just succeeded in wasting your time!!! You think girls will come and bang you because you have abs? Dey play! They dress indecently for a reason and that's because they want money, not your abs!

Again I don't even see how this relate to the indecent dressing we're talking about here because the term indecent dressing doesn't apply to a male!!!!!! Oga A guy building up in the gym isn't indecent! A man's body isn't sensitive like a woman's body that is highly sensitive! WTF are you saying again?
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Baronthecelebri: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2023
That's why it's good to have money, and Bleep any thing
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

You've finally agreed to my point. They flaunt their body via the indecent dressing in a bid to get customers because they have a good banging body. Na the same thing we dey talk na. I no know why you dey argue blindly.

If you like enter gym from morning till night. Get all the abs in the world, oga if you don't have money you just succeeded in wasting your time!!! Again I don't even see how this relate to the indecent dressing we're talking about here because the term indecent dressing doesn't apply to a male!!!!!! Oga A guy building up in the gym isn't indecent! A man's body isn't sensitive like a woman's body that is highly sensitive! WTF are you saying again?
Okay I will lecture you again, we not in the same context here.
Some flaunts their body cos they have a great body to flaunt at you, some it’s just kidding, it’s different to sleeping around stigma you placed on all of them. However we’ve seen some ladies with a very bad shape and still dressing indecent. So they have categories of indecent dressing, I told you previously it has a degree, So deal with it.

Secondly you hardly see guys with good body packs not showing it off, either wearing armless around or flashy T-shirt’s. You on the other hand may be walking around with that usual Senegal native dress.
Saying you need money to bang good girls says it all. Lol you only need money to have a good relationship and upgrade where needed, not to bang some girls.

Again have a good abs, smell nice always and fund your life style alone, you will bang girls of your choice tho not all.

Bye
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Cloudflare: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
That's why it's good to have money, and Bleep any thing

My point exactly!!

The guy called xwizard doesn't understand this. He's still a kid
Re: This Is Why Girls Dress Indecently by Xwizard: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

My point exactly!! No need for guys complaining, just do the needful, fvck her and pass her to the next guy.
He said bleep anything not pass anything. You really dump to correct. Not all girls can be Bleep and pass around. I pray you get stalked or caught up someday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Is This True Or False? / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? / 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.