Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos (59772 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Dshocker(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Probably dude has spent his life savings on her, and another man impregnated her 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Inside Life!!
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by JelolVin: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Na wa o..

Problem everywhere.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by atheistandproud(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Doings

One of the 48 laws of power states that you should never offend the wrong person. Some people no just value their lives. You injure them emotionally, everybody go just die.

Spot them, avoid them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Entanglement: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Revolva:
A man stab his lover in broad day light and took his own life by drinking sniper at d same spot of the incident yesterday 9th july 2023 , sunday afternoon at Olodi Apapa , ajeromi ifelodun LGa area of Lagos .

The unidentified man may have killed his lover due to some unexplained circumstances which we cant tell and later committed suicide by drinking sniper .

People had to flee away as fast as possible at the scene
The two couples were seen in a pool of blood as the scene was very graphic and it was quite a sorrowful scene

Instagram had to take the raw video down, due to its very graphic and i have to blur the video and re upload on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CugYYZlguse/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
he probably found out that his girl must be doing hook-up.
Women can't keep their yansh in one place

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Kenmatt(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2023
post=124325456:
Is Here And Following BAD NEWS

Dey follow follow bad news nah

Na you sabi
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Cantonese: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2023
“ The two couples were..”
I saw just one couple.

Little disagreements and some devilish people execute predetermined plans. Very unfortunate.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by nnamsoabia77(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by minasu190: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2023
They will continue their relationship in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2023
I swear! My ex fiancé once ended our engagement which i did not took my life. It was painful for aso long, but i had to accept my faith. Most men are weak in some areas
God1000:
Sad, some people don't have the presence of mind to handle disappointments.

Please before you break someone's heart, consider what they can do to you and refrain from doing such thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by rahmontech(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2023
ZUKKYY:
The man know what will have happen if he don't take is own life undecided him for chop waterrr beans tirey for prison

I doubt if that is related to the reason why he did that.

But some people na wah sha 🤦‍♀️ why
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Senioradvocate(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2023
That woman down there must have wrong that man to some extent

But whatever the situation might be he shouldn't let his emotions control him, and to women out there who think they can job on men and their hard earned money, many of u deserve to die this way

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by oonyeoma50: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2023
This can only happen in Yoruba land💯

Yoruba people are quick to anger, heartless and unforgiving.

Just look at what they did cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by seborrhic: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
Nigerians... The first thing they do is flee! After taking pictures, of course.

It never occurs to any of us that the lady (victim) might still be hanging on to life! That staunching the bleeding while getting medical help might just save her life!

Why?!! Because of the fear of the Law which ironically should be on your side!

!
Aside from fear of police roping someone trying to help into the matter or even charging the person to court,even some of the neighbours may accuse the helper of contributing to the death,that it's because of what was done that led to the death.
So don't blame people that run away from rendering any sort of help

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by greatiyk4u(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Happening in Tinubu's lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by izonborn098(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Another golden penis down again because of a useless wornout smelling p*ssy.
As man don't expect anything from ur wife and always have that thought that those fish brains can disappoint u any time any day.
Rip to the man.
The fish brain gender can go where ever she can go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by ViceGovernor: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2023
I totally understand the man

This is why I avoid relationships like a plague.
Cause I know my jealousy is my rage and it is not easily quenched...yet this girls keep coming towards me 😏 I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by NohurryInLife: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I swear! My ex fiancé once ended our engagement which i did not took my life. It was painful for aso long, but i had to accept my faith. Most men are weak in some areas
Happened to a friend of mine. They weren't even engaged but working towards being engaged. He just woke up seeing the painful message.

My padi almost kill en sef but as we dey always dey with ahm now, e no happen. Now, e don bounce back.

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by God1000(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2023
crossbreedwears:
God will bless you with another good woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by michoim(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Hmmmm! Tinubu regime...
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Ken4Christ: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Jesus is the answer to all these. And living by the word of God is the way to God. No true believer will hurt someone if you are rooted in God's love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Kog45(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2023
oonyeoma50:
This can only happen in Yoruba land💯

Yoruba people are quick to anger, heartless and unforgiving.

Just look at what they did cry
Hmmm by the time the identities of the lovers are revealed now I know you will change your mouth if they are from your tribe.

Well the same Ajegunle produced Samson Siasia,Emma Amuneke and Odion Ighalo if I may ask are they Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2023
The reason I won’t dare get into brawl with anyone, even if they want it. We’ve got too many mentally ill people out there, not minding to kill and die at the same time.

May the lady soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by seunayantokun(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2023
Oh noooooo!
Trust, distrust, and mistrust. And the end. The ultimate consequence? They know best now.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2023
overdrive:
Foolishness at its peak.what happened to going separate ways?

Exactly, if he felt so jilted he should have taken himself and left the woman alone. Some people sef
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by legitnow1: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2023
NOW WE ARE ALL ACTING SURPRISE.

I CONDEMN THIS ACT.

MEN SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL WITH WOMEN, MANY OF THEM HAVE AN ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

THEY FEEL, BECAUSE GOD CREATED THEM WITH VIRGINA, THAT ENTITLES THEM TO A MAN HARD EARN MONEY.

HOWEVER, IT IS NOT EVERYBODY YOU CAN USE AND TREAT UNFAIRLY.

IT IS SO BAD AMONGST OUR WOMEN THAT EVEN CHINESE MEN ARE KILLING THEM IN KANO AND GERMAN MEN CALLING POLICE.

OUT THERE IS LIKE A WAR ZONE, COUPLED WITH THEIR NEW FEMINISM AGENDA, WILL GET MANY MORE GRUESOMELY MURDERED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67H3V2NysmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndqRmxeUbGI

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Milementor: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2023
He should have died alone, Rather than killing someone's daughter...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Na yoruba man , U can tell from his outfit ,
If na igbo now, Ina go don announce him name as if he will Guinness record, now it's a yoruba man and woman , no one knows their name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by dododawa1: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Two things involved
1 money
2 fornication

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Moniya4Real(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
But on a second thought, would the man have killed himself if he was a like , a millionaire or something? I doubt it . History shows poor men carry out this type of atrocities way more than rich men.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by jackmrandy: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
LEARN TO HANDLE HEART BREAK. NOT EVERYONE HAVE THE POWER TO HANDLE SUCH. AS FOR THE WOMEN OUT THERE. DON;T GIVE A MAN FALSE PRETENCE THAT YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. DON'T COLLECT HIS MONEY, DON'T ASK FOR FAVOUR FROM HIM. IF THINGS DO NOT GO WELLL, HE WILL SURELY BRING OUT THE DEVIL IN HIM

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.