Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos (59776 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by billyG(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
See haw they escape baba Chicago "next level of squeeze" after voting him they Japa.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Amen! Much gratitude
God1000:
God will bless you with another good woman.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bro, that thing is very painful especially when you've imgaije all thr good things in this life together only for the person to mess up. Good of you guys for always being with him because it might have been a different story.
Mine i was always crying at night for so many months that a female colleague if mine insult me at work, i pulled a knife and wanted to stab her because i never wanted to associate myself with women. It was a terrible perios bro. I had to apologise to my colleague and explaied the story to her
NohurryInLife:

Happened to a friend of mine. They weren't even engaged but working towards being engaged. He just woke up seeing the painful message.

My padi almost kill en sef but as we dey always dey with ahm now, e no happen. Now, e don bounce back.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Josephkabila12: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

This Yoruba Ronu people, after supporting the election thief, they will start misbehaving.

He should not die o! He should come and pertake in the suffering he voted.

Yoruba Ronu o!
people died and you're saying this, WOW 😲. In Nigeria............
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by NohurryInLife: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Bro, that thing is very painful especially when you've imgaije all thr good things in this life together only for the person to mess up. Good of you guys for always being with him because it might have been a different story.
Mine i was always crying at night for so many months that a female colleague if mine insult me at work, i pulled a knife and wanted to stab her because i never wanted to associate myself with women. It was a terrible perios bro. I had to apologise to my colleague and explaied the story to her
Chai! I hope you have moved on now bro?? And are you in a relationship again??
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Aklee4994(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
NOC1:
Ajengule a bad taste of Lagos.
Thank God @bolded is not even correct for people to understand your words...hypocrisy minded I think you need to check on your psychopath before capping nonsense with the limited data you have about thing, place or people.Even drama 🎭 Dey happen inside Aso rock
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by sonofElElyon: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Revolva:
A man stab his lover in broad day light and took his own life by drinking sniper at d same spot of the incident yesterday 9th july 2023 , sunday afternoon at Olodi Apapa , ajeromi ifelodun LGa area of Lagos .

The unidentified man may have killed his lover due to some unexplained circumstances which we cant tell and later committed suicide by drinking sniper .

People had to flee away as fast as possible at the scene
The two couples were seen in a pool of blood as the scene was very graphic and it was quite a sorrowful scene

Instagram had to take the raw video down, due to its very graphic and i have to blur the video and re upload on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CugYYZlguse/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I see only one dead couple
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Lama70(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Classicalman:
They should check well o. It could be an arranged murder (double homicide)

Reread again, sir.

#Broad daylight.

#Drank sniper

#Everybody ran away.

These clues can guide you through. Cheers!
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
I've moved on and she still chats and call me once in a while. She once said "We are not enemies".
In fact, ahe lives with her guy in dubai and she claims she's happy in her relationship. I feel anything she's bored is when she remembers me because she told me her guy is too serious but with me it's opposite.

I have to stop all these nonsense
NohurryInLife:

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm single at the moment
NohurryInLife:

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Gage1: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
legitnow1:

I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT.

IN THE WHOLE WORLD, NO OTHER RACE HAVE WOMEN AS RUDE, AGGRESSIVE AND DISRESPECTFUL AS BLACK WOMEN.

NO OTHER RACE.

Haba

What did you think we should do abt it..?
I even heard they are the ones in fore front of transgender activist and homosexuualy now to get attention but the question still

What did u think we do about it.

Can Reviving our African gods do any good ?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Rilwayne001: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Poverty is a dangerous thing
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by CEO07(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
My man
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

People don't use their head when they are in a relationship

Disappointment are bound to happen not only in relationship matters but life in general

So use your head and don't be too emotional

Even we real niggarrrs that are hard, tough and rugged still dey feel am sometimes if disappointment comes...reason we do smoke, drink and womanize to ease off the pain of life disappointment
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Life is soft like penìs, it's women dat make it hard
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Revolva(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I've moved on and she still chats and call me once in a while. She once said "We are not enemies".
In fact, ahe lives with her guy in dubai and she claims she's happy in her relationship. I feel anything she's bored is when she remembers me because she told me her guy is too serious but with me it's opposite.

I have to stop all these nonsense

Block the slowpoke , you behave like dis that..... she used you and you still accept the fool to still take u for granted as a side option...

Look bro if na me i go sheck her for.long
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Xinjin: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Life is full of ups and downs, at the time of your trauma/troubles, talk to people, be gentle to your self, time heals wound. you'd look back and smile.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by legitnow1: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gage1:

Haba

What did you think we should do abt it..?
I even heard they are the ones in fore front of transgender activist and homosexuualy now to get attention but the question still

What did u think we do about it.

Can Reviving our African gods do any good ?

Feminism is part of LGBT.

So your right.

Just be careful out there. Dont let them see your heart or kindness, very difficult for a woman not to use it against you, last, last.

They will first pretend to be normal, once they gain full access, they drop the mask, very manipulative, wicked and immoral.

Will Smith said, let God deal with the things they do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bro, i understand you! We did not ralk for so long. It was recently she started chatting me up. She knew what she did was wrong, and she was looking for a way apologise which i had to forgive her. I told her whenever she is bored is when she remembers me
Revolva:

Block the slowpoke , you behave like dis that..... she used you and you still accept the fool to still take u for granted as a side option...

Look bro if na me i go sheck her for.long
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by EnterpriseMan: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
After voting for Tinubu this is how he decided to end his life and that of an innocent woman angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Teeroyzimma: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
NOC1:
Ajengule a bad taste of Lagos.
everywhere bad for Lagos
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Scamburster(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
Nigerians... The first thing they do is flee! After taking pictures, of course.

It never occurs to any of us that the lady (victim) might still be hanging on to life! That staunching the bleeding while getting medical help might just save her life!

Why?!! Because of the fear of the Law which ironically should be on your side!

A nation shamefully in the stone age!
Honestly, just noticed that scenario every time. Nobody is to blame but the system. Bob Marley called it Babylon system. The country does not structured to succeed.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Gage1: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
legitnow1:

Feminism is part of LGBT.

So your right.

Just be careful out there. Dont let them see your heart or kindness, very difficult for a woman not to use it against you, last, last.

They will first pretend to be normal, once they gain full access, they drop the mask, very manipulative, wicked and immoral.

Will Smith said, let God deal with the things they do.

L

Let God deal with it

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Swissli(f): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
This Is Gruesome, Rip, I Wonder Why I Still Opened After Seeing Graphic
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by legitnow1: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gage1:

Let God deal with it

Yes now, God will deal with them worst than anything you can possibly do.

When you forget, God never forget.

Who no fear God, na him i dey pity.

By the time God finish with them and by mistake, you jam them, you fit even sorrow for them. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by legitnow1: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gage1:

Let God deal with it

As e stand, no matter what it is that she did, small time God will put a smile on your face, and you go forget.

Put good distance between yourself and that Bitch, make she no see your brake light again for this world.

Na she go they try to get info and know your business, because abusive people no they fit let go of mugu, you like candy/chocolate, she is the fat kid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by treatise: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Revolva:
A man stab his lover in broad day light and took his own life by drinking sniper at d same spot of the incident yesterday 9th july 2023 , sunday afternoon at Olodi Apapa , ajeromi ifelodun LGa area of Lagos .

The unidentified man may have killed his lover due to some unexplained circumstances which we cant tell and later committed suicide by drinking sniper .
In saner climes the incident would be investigated thoroughly instead of this hasty conclusion.
The two couples were seen in a pool of blood as the scene was very graphic and it was quite a sorrowful scene

Instagram had to take the raw video down, due to its very graphic and i have to blur the video and re upload on IG

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Xinjin: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Happened to a friend of mine. They weren't even engaged but working towards being engaged. He just woke up seeing the painful message.

My padi almost kill en sef but as we dey always dey with ahm now, e no happen. Now, e don bounce back.
You see! One day you'd just look back and smile.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by treatise: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Revolva:

In saner climes the incident would be investigated thoroughly instead of this hasty conclusion.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by emekamatthew976: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
May be the girl infected the man with deadly disease like hiv never can tell
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by ILoveFaith: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kudman:
Please contact me for CAC Company/Business Name registration, EFCC SCUML certificate, Change of Directors/Shareholders, Upgrade of Business Name to Company, Filing of Annual Returns, Activation of Company/Business (from Inactive to Active), Copyright & Trademark registration, NGO/Foundation/Club, Church, School registration, FIRS Tax Identification Number, Change of Trustees etc.

Click Here to Contact Me

How much to register a company name?
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Kudman: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:

How much to register a company name?

Kindly use the contact link in my original comment.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by liboopera: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Book your reservation today and let Sushi By Bou whisk you away to a world where sushi becomes an enchanting experience. Prepare to be captivated, as the flavors dance on your tongue, and the magic of sushi unfolds before your eyes. Click For more information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.