Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos (59773 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by donprinyo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
When a man confirms himself weak and a parasite. This can happen. Educate your children
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by NohurryInLife: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xinjin:
You see! One day you'd just look back and smile.
Na why to love dey always hard me despite my age. Dated one girl and we broke up long time ago...Nothing wey she no tell ppl say I do finish.

Reached out to her mum, the mama tell me say na she say she like me, and na she talk say she no like me again. Omo ever since, to love again na war for me o.

You don dey old no even dey enter my ear again. Anything wey una like make una talk. I no dey marry ni seh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by sageb: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Revolva:
A man stab his lover in broad day light and took his own life by drinking sniper at d same spot of the incident yesterday 9th july 2023 , sunday afternoon at Olodi Apapa , ajeromi ifelodun LGa area of Lagos .

The unidentified man may have killed his lover due to some unexplained circumstances which we cant tell and later committed suicide by drinking sniper .

People had to flee away as fast as possible at the scene
The two couples were seen in a pool of blood as the scene was very graphic and it was quite a sorrowful scene

Instagram had to take the raw video down, due to its very graphic and i have to blur the video and re upload on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CugYYZlguse/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is scary
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by currency10(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
I always careful with that gender that bleads blood that still stands, that doesn't have conscience of mind she can change anytime no matter good you have done.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Povery, stress, depression, mental illness, murder and suicide.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by donhils: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Poor people and foolishness
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Emdebby2: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
What poverty cannot do does not exist.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by nobilie: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
THe Nigeria of today is not the one we know in the past. The challenges have changed the state of mind of many

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Interesting news😎😂
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by kristo123: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2023
murder suicide... but the picture looks like they were both murdered on the spot.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by nick50(m): 4:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Name checkers Abeg make una help us identify this man..from his dressing we already know his tribe..yoruba ronu..his death will favour me and my family..amen
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by nick50(m): 4:48am On Jul 11, 2023
donprinyo:
When a man confirms himself weak and a parasite. This can happen. Educate your children
..u are wrong..sometimes It might be that d man discovered that d lady infected him with hiv/aids virus..fear women
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by donprinyo(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2023
nick50:
..u are wrong..sometimes It might be that d man discovered that d lady infected him with hiv/aids virus..fear women
story. u need this educate too. HIV is not the end
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2023
this man is a slowpoke....shame to him...so even if a woman (all naija gals of today are useless) disspoints him ....he cant live his life ......very low life dude...shame to him...
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by Revolva(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
nick50:
Name checkers Abeg make una help us identify this man..from his dressing we already know his tribe..yoruba ronu..his death will favour me and my family..amen

someones DEATH favours you ..what is all these hatred about here ...brother...why all dese yuseless tribalism trash here that was why i never wanted to list the victims names on the post when i published it
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by nick50(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
donprinyo:

story. u need this educate too. HIV is not the end
..no be everybody go like to dey live life on drugs support
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

This Yoruba Ronu people, after supporting the election thief, they will start misbehaving.

He should not die o! He should come and pertake in the suffering he voted.

Yoruba Ronu o!

As if you too didn't vote Igbo ronu, lol. Get over your loss and face your suffering squarely. grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by broadman20: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2023
maasoap:

As if you too didn't vote Igbo ronu, lol. Get over your loss and face your suffering squarely. grin grin grin

My suffering?

Hahahaha!

I wish I'm suffering with you people, sincerely speaking.

I wish I'm just in Ado Ekiti village or Ondo village?

But Noo! I'm very very far from your Tinubu and your NIGERIA, I wished you can come over here,

You will stone your leaders if you come here.

Anyway, continue doing whatever they have used to cage you people, it's working for them while your age is wasting.
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
broadman20:

My suffering?

Hahahaha!

I wish I'm suffering with you people, sincerely speaking.

I wish I'm just in Ado Ekiti village or Ondo village?

But Noo! I'm very very far from your Tinubu and your NIGERIA, I wished you can come over here,

You will stone your leaders if you come here.

Anyway, continue doing whatever they have used to cage you people, it's working for them while your age is wasting.

And somehow, you're still wailing, crying. What's the problem then?
Re: Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos by broadman20: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
maasoap:

And somehow, you're still wailing, crying. What's the problem then?

Hahahaha!

Crying for what if I may ask?

For Gasoline? I have in excess here.

For Work? Which I have at my tips.

For good living? Which is part of life here.

Why should I I cry?

Okay! I may be crying for your useless mistakes believing in people who really do not care about you people.

I believe you deserved my tears for your foolishness, dispite the fact that you are educated but you people choose to behave like uneducated fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.