Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer (68890 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Creamypie(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Haba
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by ruffhandu: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
I don't believe the yahoo plus line.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by DSC7: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
What a wicked world....

Rip to the dead...

It will never be well with Apc rascals....
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is the sad end of a life lived on the fast and dangerous lane...!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by santopelele(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
The alpha must be insane. How did he knew that he was a yahoo plus?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by JelolVin: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gang related
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by ify84(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
The guy look like yahoo boy truly and cultist too.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by treatise: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
MisterBanny:
Business gone wrong. I can emphatically tell you that the Note dropped by the assailants was to divert attention regarding the real motive behind the assassination by the assassins.
Yeah, you be correct Man.

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Goalnaldo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
We all we die one day but may gruesome murder not be our portion in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by BrazilianOG(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
The letter might be a distraction by the killers

6 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by treatise: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:

This is Why illegal money never gives peace only misery.
Have the authorities established reasons for his murder?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by MisterBanny(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
treatise:

Yeah, you be correct Man.

Thanks bro
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Lama70(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Revenge killing is almost very likely here.
Some things can be so painful that one would think of death for the offender. But we should remember that if God kills us any time we commit an offence there would probably be nobody alive by now.

This is however not a good reason to take advantage of the others. May his soul rest in peace. And may his killers be found to give their own account of what transpired too. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by treatise: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
santopelele:
The alpha must be insane. How did he knew that he was a yahoo plus?
No alpha anywhere, diversionary ploy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by dalass(f): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hiding under the name "engineer" while using girls to renew money rituals.... Karma will catch up with all yahoo plus boys$men undecided

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Olayetan(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
This suppose easy for investigator normally since there's evidence of weapon being used....
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by inkon: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2023

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dem don give police wrong foot to start investigation. Nigeria police go begin de find alpha wey him sister die. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Dittodat: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
olisefom:
Straight case. Unless the identity "alfa" is false.

Do you think the real killer will be dumb enough to identify himself?
The note is simply a ruse to throw investigators in the wrong direction.
The real killer is not Alfa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by blaise26abj(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
I am pretty sure he collected some money and someone or people tracked him home. All his site workers should be investigated. The note is a decoy . Na distraction . They should investigate well .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Rosaline5000: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rip
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by DLuciano: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

Whoever kill should be killed, jail is an injustice.
Must you comment on every matter? If you read and pass what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by haslaw(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
descartes400:
I guess the note was just to throw the investigation off the trails of the perpetrators of the heniou crime.

I hope they are caught and made to answer for their crime.

It's too obvious.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by naijapikin2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

you should change your name from off point, to on point.
Because you are on point. That's warrai would do azwel

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Ravenna: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:

Yebhoes are being murdered in the North,
Victimized in the South,
Flogged and slaughtered in SE
Marginalized in SW.
Embarrassed in USA.
Detained in UK,
Jailed in INDIA,
Drowned in ITALY,
Enslaved in UAE,
Disgraced in MALAYSIA,
Witch-hunted In South Africa.

Karma is fckkin yebhoes everywhere they go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Natbrowny: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigerian FBI will come to a stupid conclusion.

Just wait and see..
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by immortalmortal: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hmmmm, Maybe na the Alfa run the Yahoo plus for am, him go use Alfa sister do the jazz πŸ˜‚
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Lexusgs430: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Before you date any lady........

Investigate her brothers.....
πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Addme: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
olisefom:
Straight case. Unless the identity "alfa" is false.
Not straight as you may think because that Alfa stuff may be a distraction from the real killer
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by ola9ja(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Forensic investigation should be carried out along side Autopsy, this is a straight forward case, but my fear is that Nigeria as a country don't have good data of its citizens.

Facial recognition, finger print match after the forensic investigation.

However, not undermining the fact that all his colleagues and neighbors are suspect in this case, their finger print and and all biometric data must be taken, this is why the use of CCTV should be encouraged in all environment, estates and private and public compounds for cases like this.

Alfa is false and a misleading identity just to divert attention from where it should be, even psychopaths don't give an easy leading to their capture.

May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.