Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer (68869 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Taigaban: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2023
If you use somebody's sister for Yahoo plus, get ready to die same way
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by dalass(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Youngkaro45:

You have poor sense of judgment, something that has not been established.

That sense you speak of is totally lacking in you undecided
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Abujaexpress: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2023
dalass:

A written note by the deceased stated as much. I still pray that all yahoo plus people won't die well. cool
They must dealt with you seriously. Hope you have gone spiritual cleansing?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by dalass(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2023
Abujaexpress:
They must dealt with you seriously. Hope you have gone spiritual cleansing?

I wonder you're in sivia pains It is for you if are one of the fake "business men" otherwise known as yahoo plus people. Bunch of herbalists will end up like this fake engineer tongue

I insist grin
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by NairaMaster1(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

Whoever kill should be killed, jail is an injustice.

Me too
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2023
You are correct. The note is to throw them off
descartes400:
I guess the note was just to throw the investigation off the trails of the perpetrators of the heniou crime.

I hope they are caught and made to answer for their crime.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2023
You can always visit our blog www.truecrimeavenue.com for crime stories that will keep you shocked
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Digitalben(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2023
It's deeply unsettling to hear about the discovery of a decomposing body in someone's apartment, especially accompanied by a note from the killer. Such tragic events serve as a reminder of the importance of safety and vigilance in our communities.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the victim, and I hope that law enforcement swiftly brings the perpetrator to justice.

This incident underscores the need for continuous efforts in crime prevention and the establishment of effective support systems for both victims and their loved ones.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Youngkaro45: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
dalass:

That sense you speak of is totally lacking in you undecided

It's you that actually lack sense because why will you jump into a conclusion on something written to distract investigators?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
luluosas:
It really hurts my friend to find your loved one being murdered by wicked people and the pains can last forever.
But, if you find Christ, you will discover that FORGIVENESS IS PRICELESS. therefore you will naturally forgive. Cheers

Yet sinners goes to hell according to your religion, so tell me how priceless forgiveness is again.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Offpoint1: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
samsard:
I suppose an impartial law court is for decoration according to you and the people that liked your comment?
It's like the blasphemy issue where anyone with a grouse against you could accuse you of blasphemy and you'd even be dead before you defend yourself.
I work from home. If someone believed I'm doing Yahoo Plus and thinks I'm responsible for something I have no idea about and kills me people like you will be conscienceless enough to entertain the idea that my murder is somewhat justifiable.
Read my comment slowly...
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by dalass(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Youngkaro45:

It's you that actually lack sense because why will you jump into a conclusion on something written to distract investigators?

And you have a PhD as an investigator?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by samsard(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

Read my comment slowly...
Read your comment slowly where you tried to justified cold murder & stated you'd murder someone regardless of the justice system? Or you're trying to achieve something else?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Offpoint1: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2023
samsard:
Read your comment slowly where you tried to justified cold murder & stated you'd murder someone regardless of the justice system? Or you're trying to achieve something else?
Reading and understanding it's 2 different thing.

You skipped the "if he was TRULY GUILTY..." part.

Sending a murderer to jail to be feed by my tax money isn't Justice , it's MERCY which translates to INJUSTICE... You killed my blood and I serve you JUSTICE.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Welovetruecrime(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Offpoint1:

Reading and understanding it's 2 different thing.

You skipped the "if he was TRULY GUILTY..." part.

Sending a murderer to jail to be feed by my tax money isn't Justice , it's MERCY which translates to INJUSTICE... You killed my blood and I serve you JUSTICE.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by UCHIHAmask: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2023
babz11:
The killer have helped with the investigation
The note can also help in putting the police off trails! Assuming the killer is an intelligent one
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2023
They caught the killer and it was his own best friend and former room mate.
UCHIHAmask:

The note can also help in putting the police off trails! Assuming the killer is an intelligent one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.