Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer (68777 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Focusmind: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
The perpetrators are from his inner circle. Leave the Alfa story; it is a distraction. He is an Engineer and must be into real estate, land and building. Lots of people have lost their lives on top land and property struggles, and not honouring agreement. Real estate business in Nigeria is becoming too dangerous because of presence of conmen and swindlers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by 24SEVEN: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The crime is probably gang related.

Playing β€œHanging With Wolves” by Only The Family & Lil Durk.

I dedicate Ain't Nuttin' changed by Blaq Poet & DJ Premier to him and you.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by abobote: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

Whoever kill should be killed, jail is an injustice.
The note could should be a trick to divert attention

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

You mean you can't read into attention diversion? Someone is playing on the relatives intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by immortalmortal: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hmmmm. Maybe the Alfa run the Yahoo plus for am, him go use Alfa sister run the jazz πŸ˜‚
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Canberra55: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The crime is probably gang related.

Playing β€œHanging With Wolves” by Only The Family & Lil Durk.
why do you have to tell me what you are listening to?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Abujaexpress: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
dalass:
Hiding under the name "engineer" while using girls to renew money rituals.... Karma will catch up with all yahoo plus boys$men undecided
You just concluded based on unverified allegations

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Banter1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nairaland...all this pop up ad so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Mac2016(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
olisefom:
Straight case. Unless the identity "alfa" is false.
Most probably the letter is a red herring. It would be someone else that killed him but same knew his crimes so must be a close ally.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by dalass(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Abujaexpress:
You just concluded based on unverified allegations

A written note by the deceased stated as much. I still pray that all yahoo plus people won't die well. cool
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by 27Pushing30: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
MisterBanny:
Business gone wrong. I can emphatically tell you that the Note dropped by the assailants was to divert attention regarding the REAL motive behind the assassination by the assassins. Someone sent them.
Abeg make somebody drop something for me make I use chop before I faint. Eyes dey turn me. Pls PM me if u wish to help. And pls dont ignore dis. Thanks. God's grace

Very obvious say na deal gone wrong... no be only alfa

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
ola9ja:
Forensic investigation should be carried out along side Autopsy, this is a straight forward case, but my fear is that Nigeria as a country don't have good data of its citizens.

Facial recognition, finger print match after the forensic investigation.

However, not undermining the fact that all his colleagues and neighbors are suspect in this case, their finger print and and all biometric data must be taken, this is why the use of CCTV should be encouraged in all environment, estates and private and public compounds for cases like this.

Alfa is false and a misleading identity just to divert attention from where it should be.

May his soul rest in peace.

In Nigeria….with the kind of police we have who’re only interested in beer and pepper-soup, harassment of innocents and deal-making!? Fat chance!
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Fiscus105(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Many of these men, wen they have little money, they sleep with different ladies anyhow.

I pray the leaving learn from this
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Morbeta11(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
The real killer wants to implicate Alfa........
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by juman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dont do illegal business.
Consequence is fatal.

I learnt through life not to go close to those that do illegality.
They are dangerous people. Little thing you do, they might count it as big offence that could be rewarded with barrage of attacks or even death.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Teeroyzimma: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
ify84:
The guy look like yahoo boy truly and cultist too.
don't judge by looks

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by johannu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
descartes400:
I guess the note was just to throw the investigation off the trails of the perpetrators of the heniou crime.

I hope they are caught and made to answer for their crime.

You're one of the few intelligent people on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by gassbee: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
babz11:
The killer have helped with the investigation
dats wat d killer wants u to bliv
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
I think this is the second case I am hearing in Abuja about someone killing for sister , the first one involve three people, I think one of them a musician, this one is claiming Alfa .. what is strange is neighbors not hearing anything. I just hope this is not a serial killer case even though it has a look of cultism in it
Serial killers are intelligent folks that like to pick on the brains of law enforcement and they have time to leave notes because their actions are usually premeditated and well planned.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Wisipro2010(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yes am with you
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by TemplarLandry: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
😊😊
24SEVEN:

I dedicate Ain't Nuttin' changed by Blaq Poet & DJ Premier to him and you.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Benwallt(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
I witnessed something pretty unusual today. I saw an Igbo man that stammers. I never witnessed it before.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by gabbasin: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
The note left by the killers is most probably a ploy to divert detectives investigation from the real motive behind the assassination, you can't kill someone and still want to leave a lead to track you down

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by johannu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Focusmind:
The perpetrators are from his inner circle. Leave the Alfa story; it is a distraction. He is an Engineer and must be into real estate, land and building. Lots of people have lost their lives on top land and property struggles, and not honouring agreement. Real estate business in Nigeria is becoming too dangerous because of presence of conmen and swindlers.

Sensible
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by spencekat(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:

Dead men don't tell tales.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is the sad end of a life lived on the fast and dangerous lane...!
You don't just conclude
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by JB4life: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Only God knows.

May God exposed the circumstances surrounding the death.

Rip.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by johannu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
gabbasin:
The note left by the killers is most probably a ploy to divert detectives investigation from the real motive behind the assassination, you can't kill someone and still want to leave a lead to track you down
If you know, you know.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by MisterBanny(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
27Pushing30:

Very obvious say na deal gone wrong... no be only alfa

I swear. Abeg try come through for me
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Babastrong(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=BNewsNg post=124338327]Evil world[NO."Evil/people".]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.