Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer (68774 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Smartikc(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
This one get as e be oo shocked
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by TheBillyonaire: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sharing formular wahala of yahoo people
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by iswallker(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
descartes400:
I guess the note was just to throw the investigation off the trails of the perpetrators of the heniou crime.

I hope they are caught and made to answer for their crime.

Yh sure

How can someone kill and lead police to himself

There is no Alfa and no sister died

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by samsard(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

Whoever kill should be killed, jail is an injustice.
I suppose an impartial law court is for decoration according to you and the people that liked your comment?
It's like the blasphemy issue where anyone with a grouse against you could accuse you of blasphemy and you'd even be dead before you defend yourself.
I work from home. If someone believed I'm doing Yahoo Plus and thinks I'm responsible for something I have no idea about and kills me people like you will be conscienceless enough to entertain the idea that my murder is somewhat justifiable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by tyinfinity: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
May be he supported Tinubu and some people are sad.obedient are bad
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Barcalee: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:
If he was truly guilty of the crime his killer accused him of, then I'm solemnly behind and in full support of Alfa actions. Whoever crossed my family and split any of their blood, I will come for you no matter how long it takes... even if you returned from jail millions years later. I'm incapable of forgiveness when life is involved.

If truly he wasn't guilty, then his family member should traced Alfa and served him justice.

Your words are strong oooo
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by sphinixs2: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Irupetepete: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:

the alfa is just throw caution away from the real killer
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Ebony2King: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ravenna:

Yebhoes are being murdered in the North,
Victimized in the South,
Flogged and slaughtered in SE
Marginalized in SW.
Embarrassed in USA.
Detained in UK,
Jailed in INDIA,
Drowned in ITALY,
Enslaved in UAE,
Disgraced in MALAYSIA,
Witch-hunted In South Africa.

Karma is fckkin yebhoes everywhere they go.

And karma is exposing your stupidity online always

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Messed up sad

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by luluosas(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
It really hurts my friend to find your loved one being murdered by wicked people and the pains can last forever.
But, if you find Christ, you will discover that FORGIVENESS IS PRICELESS. therefore you will naturally forgive. Cheers

Offpoint1:

Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Blackdisciple(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's not surprising tho
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Desusi: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
chris4gold:
See as the story kon long.

"Also, a (written) note by someone who identified himself as Alfa was seen on his table. He claimed he killed the deceased to avenge the death of his sister and also accused him of using other girls for Yahoo Plus.”
Vengeance belongs to God,so says the bible,it's wrong for any man to revenge.Now that he has killed the man,is his sister back to life?No, we don't do evils that good may come.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by chris4gold(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Desusi:

Vengeance belongs to God,so says the bible,it's wrong for any man to revenge.Now that he has killed the man,is his sister back to life?No, we don't do evils that good may come.

Army would say, "It's for the Lord to forgive, and our responsibility is to send you to Him for the forgiveness" I guess the guy get soldier blood for him vein
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by tiger28: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Whoever did it might be trying to THROW OFF the police investigation.....Trust me!

No Killer will mention his identity.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Ghoxt: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Hezmatosky: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:

How many of your family members will kill for you?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by SeriouslySense(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2023
cool
Focusmind:
The perpetrators are from his inner circle. Leave the Alfa story; it is a distraction. He is an Engineer and must be into real estate, land and building. Lots of people have lost their lives on top land and property struggles, and not honouring agreement. Real estate business in Nigeria is becoming too dangerous because of presence of conmen and swindlers.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by SeriouslySense(m): 1:16am On Jul 11, 2023
very messed up.
SweetDipBenny:
Messed up sad
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by rulin247: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Na wah o
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by ceejay80s(m): 2:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

No Alfa killed him, do U think the killer is that stupid? He just want to implicate his innocent
rival ,
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by lonelydora: 5:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

Gbam!

This is me too. I don't forgive when life is involved.
An eye for an eye won't make the world go blind.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Stylz69(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Revealing the details of a murder to the press!!!

Excellent work by the Police! …. Not!!!

Withhold critical information of the murder so when you have suspects and they are interrogated or you get a confession and they reveal only things the killer will know such as they type of murder weapon or the content of the note, you know they are the real killers!!

This is basic but Nigerian police are so stupid
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by virginchaser(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Possibility of diverting line of investigation.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by eagleonearth(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2023
orohbiro:
Nobody they fear hell fire again.

People no longer fear their Creator
sin is a hardener that hardens the heart. A worldly man is capable of anything at all. He can still be forgiven though...
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Psoul(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

A wise person will not purposely leave traces that may get him caught after committing a crime like this.

That note might be a tactics to mislead any investigator. He has directed them out of his direction.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Flows001(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2023
In Genesis 9:6, the Bible says:

"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his own blood be shed, for God made man in his own image"..

If the deceased did kill as claimed by the killer, then I rest my case. But if he was innocent and the killer merely wrote this note to distract attention and shift it to some other non-existent person, then may the blood if the deceased avenge his death.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by onuman: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2023
[code][/code]
Welovetruecrime:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/decomposing-corpse-of-engineer-found-in-his-abuja-apartment-with-blood-stained-sledgehammer-and-written-note-from-suspect-2.html
In other countries, police would preempt this type of murder. In Nigeria, police only investigates after murder. RIP.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by 6ixT8: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2023
orohbiro:

What if this hell is just to chain our mindset?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer by Taigaban: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2023
orohbiro:

Because there is no hell fire. So why fear what does not exist? People should only fear God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.